What's new

blatant cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricilon

10 boys constantly does crap like this on the server on a regular basis and no one does anything about it they intentionally block the lodestone in halcy so no one can get their medals for winning for no reason then other to be bullies how come the gm's do nothing about this constant issue?
https://imgur.com/a/s8nSk

The issue is that Halcyona was at war so the cart could have been blown up to access the crystal. In war zones blocking isn't usually treated the same way as blocking in safe zones.

How does one block in warzone? There are no halcy guards around the lodestone and our raid purpled on yours. When a raid of 50 gets camped by 20 the response shouldn't be to cry on the forums.

I don't make a post in server issues about how the entire server is frail and dodges pvp. I'm not seeing any validity in this post considering this is in a warzone and can be contested.

[bcolor=transparent]You had an entire raid and you were also trickling in. Literally your own faults. Don't go as low as trying to get people banned because you lost a fight. [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]

86551d1b60e7b5f14609fab1443671b3.jpg

Last edited:
We want compensation, they blocked the access to crystal, that costed us +/- 5 medals, 20 min of waste of time, its almost the same of bugging rangora... give some penalization for people of that picture like you did for that guild who bugged rangora several time, this behavior seems to be usual.

hello, please fill out the following form and we will take care of this horrible thing that has happened to you!!

Attachments

• wahh.jpg
    wahh.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 555
pls increase rewards for halcy and mm, west never comes anymore

They came yesterday with a full raid to get rekted by East, maybe that's why they dont come so often? In MM same history, East owns MM and Halcyona xD

P.S. Try to stack 10 golem the next time maybe u can win Halcyona, 5 golem's was not enough.

Last edited:
Hello

That is by no means cheating. Using vehicles and bloodlust in pvp/contested zones is normal and it has been like that since beta.
Using bloodlust in peace zones has no effect and blocking with vehicles in peace zones for prolonged periods of time can result in temporary ban, but this was not the case.

The condition of most online games out there which have Factions / Opposing Races, is that the scales of power constantly shift ,and it is in players hands how they approach this. For instance, if one aspect of the game is currently being dominated by one race or a faction, that means other activities are going to have more activity and vice-versa.
There is no definition of winning in an mmorpg, since it is entirely based on players goals and there are dozens of competetive aspects in this game :)

Have fun and Good luck

Except I win in every aspect, all day, every day. That is clearly defined.

I'm mostly f2p, have a 180k commerce, and I am the best singles planter to hit this game. This is MY ArcheRage story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back