What's new

blatant cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks for the reply. How was I able to block without a farmcart? Does this just involve killing people that try to get to the npc?

In case zone is in war at the moment, sure, pvp and keeping is fine. Otherwise, please avoid it in future.

So are the players that were banned getting any sort of compensation for the mistake? I don't have any faith in this not happening again. Pulling the trigger on people like that and leaving them clueless for the next day really isn't fair.

So are the players that were banned getting any sort of compensation for the mistake? I don't have any faith in this not happening again. Pulling the trigger on people like that and leaving them clueless for the next day really isn't fair.
This we got banned for almost a day on something that we were cleared for. We arn't asking for a ton but maybe some labor pots or some credits?

As it was previously confirmed, blocking in war zone is permitted.
Due to multiple reports from several players regarding regular blocking by the same players, accounts were temporary blocked for further investigation and already unbanned. There is no compensation envisaged in such cases.
We'd recommend players to avoid blocking other players as it maybe game ruining for some of them.

As it was previously confirmed, blocking in war zone is permitted.
Due to multiple reports from several players regarding regular blocking by the same players, accounts were temporary blocked for further investigation and already unbanned. There is no compensation envisaged in such cases.
We'd recommend players to avoid blocking other players as it maybe game ruining for some of them.

That recommendation doesn't actually mean that we can get in trouble though, correct?

They can break the cart and pvp. Halcy is dead, and we're adding some spark to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back