What's new

blatant cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
They came yesterday with a full raid to get rekted by East, maybe that's why they dont come so often? In MM same history, East owns MM and Halcyona xD

P.S. Try to stack 10 golem the next time maybe u can win Halcyona, 5 golem's was not enough.
Haha east nobody living through Halcyona.

Heres the thing. The west never did come. The actual PvP guilds of the west rarely ever show up for it. The east zergs with everyone they got, and the west has its lowest tier players show up, get their kills and leave. The east inevitably wins with 3 to 1 numbers to the kids who stayed around.

Every single time I was in Halcyona and my guild came to lead it, west won.

Halcyona is bad players on both sides, with east having more of them.

Haha east nobody living through Halcyona.

Heres the thing. The west never did come. The actual PvP guilds of the west rarely ever show up for it. The east zergs with everyone they got, and the west has its lowest tier players show up, get their kills and leave. The east inevitably wins with 3 to 1 numbers to the kids who stayed around.

Every single time I was in Halcyona and my guild came to lead it, west won.

Halcyona is bad players on both sides, with east having more of them.

bring back welcome plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hello

That is by no means cheating. Using vehicles and bloodlust in pvp/contested zones is normal and it has been like that since beta.
Using bloodlust in peace zones has no effect and blocking with vehicles in peace zones for prolonged periods of time can result in temporary ban, but this was not the case.

The condition of most online games out there which have Factions / Opposing Races, is that the scales of power constantly shift ,and it is in players hands how they approach this. For instance, if one aspect of the game is currently being dominated by one race or a faction, that means other activities are going to have more activity and vice-versa.
There is no definition of winning in an mmorpg, since it is entirely based on players goals and there are dozens of competetive aspects in this game :)

Have fun and Good luck

You must not take part in PvP ........... There is no swing in balance, when the east out numbers the west 2 fold.

This needs to be clarified by Sparkle.

So was this not 100% true?
3fddf7cb9115c5c0465366f61a2f5010.png

I know about this but I don't know all the details so as I've said Sparkle will have to comment here.
Hopefully it gets looked into being banned for something we were told we were allowed to do is troubling. I don't even have a cart to block. Hopefully it gets worked out. Weird part though is it was only the galleon drivers for kraken that were banned for blocking.

I would like to see anyone step up and take accountability for this. Pretty sad tbh if a staff member says its okay, and an admin says its not..

Hopefully it gets looked into being banned for something we were told we were allowed to do troubling. I don't even have a cart to block. Hopefully it gets worked out. Weird part though is it was only the galleon drivers for kraken that were banned for blocking.

As I've said I cant comment on this without knowing all the details. I'm sorry but you will have to wait for Sparkle to log in tomorrow to get clarification on this.

I would like to see anyone step up and take accountability for this. Pretty sad tbh if a staff member says its okay, and an admin says its not..

Blocking in war zones is allowed but there are other circumstances in this case your talking about which Sparkle can comment on with the person banned.

Blocking in war zones is allowed but there are other circumstances in this case your talking about which Sparkle can comment on.
Ok no problem. I just don't want to get banned again. I usually don't block in peace zones. If there was something that I was doing that should not have been done I definitely would not want to do it again. The timing and the people banned were a bit weird but as you pointed out I will wait for Sparkle to get on. Thanks for the Update!

I don't won't banned again either. All I'm asking for is a credible explanation instead of what I know so far. I shouldn't be punished for making my own pvp in a game devoid of it, and I don't see myself being in the wrong for this reply. As far as I know, this topic is completely relevant to the conversation.

About what time should we expect a response. From our view it looks like about galleon drivers were banned without explanation and a intentionally being ignored now. @Sparkle

Last edited:
Hi Guys and Girls!

Blocking is not bannable, however if same players keep blocking same NPC, route or player constantly or regularly it can lead to a temporary ban.
In case one player is reporting another player for constant/regular blocking with 3 screenshots from different dates/time it's considered an attempt to insult and may lead to temporary 24-48 hours ban.

Hi Guys and Girls!

Blocking is not bannable, however if same players keep blocking same NPC, route or player constantly or regularly it can lead to a temporary ban.
In case one player is reporting another player for constant/regular blocking with 3 screenshots from different dates/time it's considered an attempt to insult and may lead to temporary 24-48 hours ban.
Hey thanks for the reply. How was I able to block without a farmcart? Does this just involve killing people that try to get to the npc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back