What's new

Cauldron gets deleted if placed incorrectly.

LoliKing

Don't really understand myself how it happened, but be careful how the Cauldron from the event is placed. Mine got deleted and a notice saying "You don't have permission to use this" came up.

Guessing it was on private land. Not to sure.

I did send a ticket in, hoping for the best.

Hello

It will be checked out, would be unfortunate for many players to lose the quest item.

For now please use it on public ground since only you can use it safely ,there is no fear from uprooting.

@Sparkle @IronLady Can you fix this so that the "Cauldron" item is not lost when it fails to be placed?

Players also asked ,if they can stack multiple quest items in their inventory without fear of losing them?

And once again, the quest just deletes itself. If you open the letter too soon or with the previous quest still active, it'll just delete it.

RIP.

The second envelope deletes itself if you use it within the same day of completing the quest.

Eg, if you did the cauldren on day 1 youll have to wait for day 2's QUEST reset before you can reactive the quest (not loyalty reset - theyre different).

It seems the quest reset at the same time than others dailies, but you get the quest starter when there is the loyalty/stipend reset.

At this point, I've given up entirely on this event. It's glitched twice so far, and I have a feeling it'll just glitch a third time.

Whatever, Ill just wait for the next event, and just hope for the best.

It's like events just get thrown at us before anyone tests how its gonna work out and before anyone can do anything all goes to shit.
+1 event

It's like events just get thrown at us before anyone tests how its gonna work out and before anyone can do anything all goes to shit.
+1 event

-1 Trust.

Ah well, we shouldn't expect anything else honestly. Hoping the Devs will either give us another week, or at least patch it.

You guys seem to misunderstand that this doesn't exactly fall entirely on the private server developers. This was designed and produced by XLGames, sometimes shit just happens.

The private server devs have done a pretty good job of fixing what needs to be fixed.

You guys seem to misunderstand that this doesn't exactly fall entirely on the private server developers. This was designed and produced by XLGames, sometimes shit just happens.

The private server devs have done a pretty good job of fixing what needs to be fixed.

Meaning they should have an idea of what will happen before its implemented into the game. Rather than implementing it without taking into consideration the issues that may arise.

Judging from the issues people are having, it seems they didn't or were hoping for the best.

Not to derail this too much but while you're looking into the private land bug for permissions to place an item, the same thing happens for the anywhere warehouse. Best way to fix this is look to see how the anywhere mailbox works and implement it's logic into the anywhere warehouse and cauldron as the mailbox can be placed on private land without issue. @Sparkle @IronLady

Hello
This event is gated by labor and resources, and everything related to it can be done/spent in those 30min while the cauldron is summoned, so dont worry if you missed it for a day, since it will last long enough ;)
But yes for the time being do not place it on private land, and for everyone else who lost their cauldron ,please submit a ticket so that we can look into it.Several players already contacted us related to this issue and we are working on it.

Thank you

On the second day, I didn't get the quest to place down a cauldron. My initial, first day cauldron has, of course, disappeared. What gives?

On the second day, I didn't get the quest to place down a cauldron. My initial, first day cauldron has, of course, disappeared. What gives?

The quest mail can stay in your inventory up to 5 days or so, but once you get cauldron it only lasts 30min, place it or not, very time limited item, since it allows players to spam rewards.Basically cauldron expires even if in inventory.
Still ,even picking up the quest once while the event lasts ,durring the 30min of it lasting, should be able to allow you to spend all of your stacked labor and labor potions given resources for crafting.

Aren't we still technically in the first day of the event? :x I know I got two "letters", one at midnight today (last night?) and one when I logged in again this morning, and one of the letters disappeared when I used the other one, but they're both for the same "day" so to speak.

The quest mail can stay in your inventory up to 5 days or so, but once you get cauldron it only lasts 30min, place it or not, very time limited item, since it allows players to spam rewards.Basically cauldron expires even if in inventory.
Still ,even picking up the quest once while the event lasts ,durring the 30min of it lasting, should be able to allow you to spend all of your stacked labor and labor potions given resources for crafting.
I get the 30 minutes cooldown.

What I'm not getting is that I got the quest a second time but got no cauldron. Am I supposed to consider the entire event is over for me and I only get one cauldron for the entire event or was I supposed to get a second cauldron (since it's the second quest I'm given) and got bugged?

I get the 30 minutes cooldown.

What I'm not getting is that I got the quest a second time but got no cauldron. Am I supposed to consider the entire event is over for me and I only get one cauldron for the entire event or was I supposed to get a second cauldron (since it's the second quest I'm given) and got bugged?
Okay, was wanting to make sure that's what was happening.

The same thing happens for the sapling event, for me. It bugs out depending on when you receive it. Day 2 of the event should be starting in 10 mins or so.

Like, for the sapling event, I'd get two sets starting at midnight (as soon as the event started), and then I'd get another 3 when I logged in later that same day (and as far as I know, you're only supposed to get 3 total). The same thing happened for this event - ended up getting two letters in one day to start the questline - but you're only supposed to get one cauldron a day, so the other one just sorta poofed while I was doing the quests the first time. You're only supposed to get it once per day, as far as I know, so no harm no foul.

I'm sorry if that made no sense, I don't have a better way to explain it. I'd wait until Dec. 19th proper to start worrying - if it doesn't show up then, definitely submit a ticket imo.

Edit: How far in the second quest chain did you get? Rereading and I'm going to be very confused if it let you start a second time, in which case, idfk what's going on.

I think I used my second letter before 12AM EST reset.. it poofed and said I've already completed it.

So.. what now.

Back