What's new

Class statistics

nebins

so in another thread @Sparkle commented on the percentage of the server that is Darkrunner
Darkrunner is good in 1v1 but not that good in fighting the boss or group fights. Each class has it's own advantages and disadvantages. If we remove the only advantage from the Darkrunner it will become useless. Checked the statistics and there are not that many Darkrunners on this server. That is just 7.5%.

I was talking with some people about this and we were wondering about other percentages. What is the possibility to get like a top 10 and bottom 10 of classes played It would be really interesting to see those percentages!

Shaman is the most played class. Around 70% of the server.
Please nerf nodachi passive, it makes Shamanball OP.

This should be possible, hope they decide to adress it.
lets face it they wont.
I don't know why the admins are so shy to change anything on this server. so many different things were suggested on this forum not even one has been implemented yet, even the smallest changes that could have great impact on the server has been ignored.
1) increasing tax / limiting the amount of plots one can have
2) boosting fishing, so people can get back to the sea
3) allowing p2w farms to be certifiable
4) fixing honor lunagems

or all the other changes you have mentioned in previous posts, including the changes in hasla which everyone agreed on but nothing has changed.

The Admins are hard at working making changes to make our gaming experience more enjoyable and to increase PVP activities.

Unfortunately, at this point PvP is only enjoyable for the top 50 P2W players, so focusing on other aspects of the game (and there are many, fitting all kinds of playstyles and player personalities/interests) might be a good idea.

Beleive me when I say there is content and changes coming that will benefit all of the community.

lets face it they wont.
I don't know why the admins are so shy to change anything on this server. so many different things were suggested on this forum not even one has been implemented yet, even the smallest changes that could have great impact on the server has been ignored.
4) fixing honor lunagems

or all the other changes you have mentioned in previous posts, including the changes in hasla which everyone agreed on but nothing has changed.

hyperbell,
Changes were made and are still being made. Small changes need less time, bigger changes need more time and work. There are also some changes that were offered that had been previously discussed in other threads and confirmed why they can or can't be made. A lot of changes made fast can simply lead to big imbalance that will lead to the need of bigger changes to have it fixed.
Anyway, we have a few things in our workshop right now but that is not something we'd like to share before work is completed.

Shaman is the most played class. Around 70% of the server.
Please nerf nodachi passive, it makes Shamanball OP.

Good joke :) We have 2 players that are playing Shaman on this server.

lets face it they wont.
4) fixing honor lunagems

1) Increasing taxes as well as class balancing will most likely be left for the start of february.
2) Not sure fishing will be changed since we received proof from players that even sport fishing has macro/botting software, but it might be possible to just slightly increase it in the future to make it worthwhile time invested on these labor rates.
3) This will not be possible due to many reasons, one of which is taxing balance.
4)That Content, among other things, is currently being worked on.

As to the players asking why have not archerage team made any significant changes, i can only say it is related to Archerage team taking several of the larger scale projects to be worked on at once, but they are still making windows to reduce riders escape cooldown, change stacking of some items and there will be much more to come :)
Goal is to make quality of life changes that make this game more enjoyable for players, and balance what needs be.

Well, we have 121 possible class that can be used. Is it really so important to do right now? Will take a lot of time to gather all this statistics. If that is just due to the curiosity, I'd say, let's do it a bit later. I'll put it in my To Do list not to forget about it :p

Well, we have 121 possible class that can be used. Is it really so important to do right now? Will take a lot of time to gather all this statistics. If that is just due to the curiosity, I'd say, let's do it a bit later. I'll put it in my To Do list not to forget about it :p
That's why I asked just the top 10 but ya mostly curiosity of some day down the line it could be put up it would be cool to know

1) Increasing taxes as well as class balancing will most likely be left for the start of february.
If this is done before everyone who uses alts to hoard properties and use their extra labor is banned, it will only hurt the players who don't.

As it is, a non-exploiting player can still somewhat compete, but if you increase taxes, the exploiters will clearly win.

If this is done before everyone who uses alts to hoard properties and use their extra labor is banned, it will only hurt the players who don't.

As it is, a non-exploiting player can still somewhat compete, but if you increase taxes, the exploiters will clearly win.

There is much speculation about players using multiple accounts, from what i saw dozens of players who tried to break the rules had all or additional accounts blocked, as we worked on their cases.
Many players too have submited tickets as to they are playing with their family and friends, and have made efforts to provide proof of this.

Still if you even slightly suspect anyone of breaking the rules, please submit a ticket and those accounts will be checked silently, afterwards providing you with feedback if your report was positive.

Back