What's new

Differences between Buying Gold Vs. ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmelah

Just a suggestion

Buying Gold = Not Bannable, Player's Money Goes to Gold Sellers and Gold Seller not paying a Dime to help Server maintenance.

Having Alts = Bannable (They call it Cheating). Agree, but players MONEY goes to the people hosting this server. Maybe we should limit the 1-2 alts per IP.
Player w/ $$ + Alts = P2W, Maybe, but lets just accept the fact that some people who doesn't have enough time have money to spend.

Just my 2 Cents.

12. Users are prohibited from selling and/or buying game characters. Breaking this rule would cause an account to be blocked.

21. Users are prohibited from selling valuable game assets for real money.

There are no rules on Buying Gold.

@IronLady @Sparkle Would you consider this? I agree to it and for sure lots of player in ArcheRage will. Getting ban cause of alts is a bit sad, using alt is better than buying gold. Having alts meaning buying credits/donation. Buying gold doesn't give you a win.

@IronLady @Sparkle Would you consider this? I agree to it and for sure lots of player in ArcheRage will. Getting ban cause of alts is a bit sad, using alt is better than buying gold. Having alts meaning buying credits/donation. Buying gold doesn't give you a win.

Having alts is kind of lame though because of free patron. What's stopping someone from making 100 accounts, logging into them once a day and having a lucky moonpoint in 10 days? That's 40k gold. Enough for the Epic T5 greatsword up right now. Or using an alt to fish all your fishing ponds for you? Or having land on all your alts in a family to avoid taxes? Tons of labor generated anyway, they can just craft the bound taxes. If there wasn't free patron, I'd totally be open to the idea since having alts is just considered an investment, like you would invest in a freighter or a merchant ship.

Having alts is kind of lame though because of free patron. What's stopping someone from making 100 accounts, logging into them once a day and having a lucky moonpoint in 10 days? That's 40k gold. Enough for the Epic T5 greatsword up right now. Or using an alt to fish all your fishing ponds for you? Or having land on all your alts in a family to avoid taxes? Tons of labor generated anyway, they can just craft the bound taxes. If there wasn't free patron, I'd totally be open to the idea since having alts is just considered an investment, like you would invest in a freighter or a merchant ship.

That why they should Incorporate limitation of having a number of ALT per IP. Exceeding this is Insta Ban.

12. Users are prohibited from selling and/or buying game characters. Breaking this rule would cause an account to be blocked.

21. Users are prohibited from selling valuable game assets for real money.

There are no rules on Buying Gold.

There's no written rule for it but it's obviously implied.

That why they should Incorporate limitation of having a number of ALT per IP. Exceeding this is Insta Ban.

By implementing this rule, in a few months you can only be a top geared player if you make the most out of your MAIN's resources aswell as your ALT's resources. Is that really how a game should be played? They put that rule there for a reason. Work with what you got and make the most out of it.

According to this, selling gold is a ban but buying is not.

Attachments

• 234567890.png
    234567890.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 440
To be Honest, Having Alts doesn't Affect much the games Economy / becoming a "god" inside the Games. AA has a Massive GOLD Sink Capabilities as per my observation. You can blow of 10Kgold in an Instant.

Just a suggestion

Buying Gold = Not Bannable, Player's Money Goes to Gold Sellers and Gold Seller not paying a Dime to help Server maintenance.

Having Alts = Bannable (They call it Cheating). Agree, but players MONEY goes to the people hosting this server. Maybe we should limit the 1-2 alts per IP.
Player w/ $$ + Alts = P2W, Maybe, but lets just accept the fact that some people who doesn't have enough time have money to spend.

Just my 2 Cents.
One of the very reasons people enjoy this server more is that there is no multi-accounting bullshit going on. If you want to play multiple accounts you should consider TRION server. I hope they never allow alts and punish those who think they can get away with it with permbans.

According to this, selling gold is a ban but buying is not.

oh dear.... looks like they accept gold selling...

and what about the top donators, i bet the scenario is they are paying enough for servers / wages, also they make money on flip side selling gold. WHY would the owners want to stop it?

If they did servers would not be paid, game may die... It's the same on other games private servers, all p2w, donations rule! SAD but true afraid.

One of the very reasons people enjoy this server more is that there is no multi-accounting bullshit going on. If you want to play multiple accounts you should consider TRION server. I hope they never allow alts and punish those who think they can get away with it with permbans.

Then they should allow Gold buying? since its not written in their rules?

To be Honest, Having Alts doesn't Affect much the games Economy / becoming a "god" inside the Games. AA has a Massive GOLD Sink Capabilities as per my observation. You can blow of 10Kgold in an Instant.

I literally just told you why the alts are a problem? Go up and read my post. I had 4 alts in Fresh Start that literally paid themselves off just with the loyalty. You can also multibox and run MULTIPLE farm carts with the free farm cart you get.

Instead of allowing alts, would be better that the chars on each account didn't share labor. Then no one would need to have multi accounts and it could be limited to the whole 4 chars per server.

@Killmelah As i posted above, the GM said it's not bannable to buy gold only selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back