What's new

EU Server

I'm an European myself but I wouldn't appreciate it if they made a separate EU server because I would rather play the NA server with a lot more people on it than have the population divide and eventually run into issues of not having enough people for the servers to remain stable.

Stop saying RU server is EU server. If it was meant to be EU, they wouldn't have made it ALL IN RUSSIAN.
(there are english patches, blablabla... That doesn't change the fact that the "base" is Russian and everytime there's a new update, you need to, MANUALLY, add the english patch to it!)
So... Don't say RU server is meant for EU players! Thanks

Arnt they making a full english client with auction house support for the RU/EU server? not to mention the RU server is hosted in france. Pretty EU to me lol.

I would make a question for EU players: Do you agree play on RU if server was on english?

We can ask, if a lot pple prefer go to Ru with language on english is perfect, dont need a EU server because we got an International one and this is good, and will be the end of discusion

There aren't enough players to make a EU server worth it. No plans to open one yet, but if the EU population showed up suddenly, i'm sure the possibility would open up.

The server is still in the growing phase, opening a new one right now would not be worth it at ALL.

The new server would certainly have merits and flaws, lower ping for local players, but at this point it is not advisable since it can spread the community and make the NA server split in population. Land related issues are a matter of time and gameplay on this server.

There will be new regions opening up as well. Ahnimar alone is a pretty large housing zone.

The new server would certainly have merits and flaws, lower ping for local players, but at this point it is not advisable since it can spread the community and make the NA server split in population. Land related issues are a matter of time and gameplay on this server.

There will be new regions opening up as well. Ahnimar alone is a pretty large housing zone.

Could we start referring to the server as "Global", everyone knows that the NA population on the NA server is pretty much the minority in the grand scheme of things (seen as the NA doesn't see BR's as part of their community as well). There is a reason the server runs better when NA prime time hits, thats because most EU players have logged off.

Calling it NA, is only giving those that think they are a server superior, ammo to throw about the game and forums. NA is only the server tag, it does not reflect the actual population of the game.

Language is less important. Used dirty clothes of others? No, thanks. No old servers as new guy.

Language is important, if you want known something or serch by yourself or ask someone, if I have a client iusse or ingame iusse i cannot come here and ask.

Calling it NA, is only giving those that think they are a server superior, ammo to throw about the game and forums. NA is only the server tag, it does not reflect the actual population of the game.

You think? Always i thinked americans don't want anothers persons and only want all by themselvs.

Language is important, if you want known something or serch by yourself or ask someone, if I have a client iusse or ingame iusse i cannot come here and ask.

IF I have minor problems to copy-paste items in AH that is less important than chose to join in or not to the old servers where you will start from 0 and others have 6-36 months advantage. 1st issues will slow down your transactions. 2nd "issue" will move this game/server to the "I will never try it" Group.
I played BDO in SA because that offered new server and Kakao did nothing just implemented more and more p2w "minor advantages". I didn't understand spanish-portuguese discussions. But it was fun. Google translate was my default web page. :D
Joining to old AA server and fight vs 6-8K gS players as starter player, No, that is not fun.

Why make a new server and split the players? isn't it possible to add a host in Europe and people could connect to both? seen some other games do that.

Thanks to the GM who locked the other thread I made without even knowing what I was talking about.

@Insanity and @Sabanana we've thought about host idea before ut when further investigated it, refused from such an idea. Doesn't really reduce ping much for EU players however may effect increasing of NA players ping. More bad then good.

Back