What's new

Gem Simulator

Beck

This thread will need to stay fully on topic, and avoid being confrontational about previous issues (since we're not looking to discuss closed topics), or other suggestions.

The topic is very simple, go through this simulation of socketing honor gems and post your responses. There is no debate here, only the results of the simulation.

Open this link, choose max quantity (7), and click equip. Post the results once you've hit 7 gems
https://simulatingegirl.tumblr.com/

Thanks

@hksekai created this website and modified it for the server
Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 5.20.59 PM-1.png

You don't know the present rates of geming but as long as this thread stays on topic and we see no flaming then have fun with it but again just to state without knowing the rates of geming this private server has take the results for what there worth but go ahead and have fun because that's what we're all here for is having fun and enjoying a version of the game that is 10 times better then Trion

Attachments

• 6ff96bd21ea9fd4085b45c8f852b3bd7-png.jpg
    6ff96bd21ea9fd4085b45c8f852b3bd7-png.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
at this point i'd uninstall the game, reinstall it and uninstall it again.

Attachments

• HGS.png
    HGS.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 567
46/55/96 3 tries, seems legit

instead of having 3x 0 gems in weapon on trying even less then 7 gems(5) and spending 150k+ honor

Just saying here that this is not a proper simulator as this one breaks charms after only one is slotted. In our version the first 2 slots are safe!

Still doesn't help people that much, RNG is a pain in the ass even with 2 safe slots, I couldn' t get passed 4 on 150k+ honor... Please explain that Ariess ;)

Just saying here that this is not a proper simulator as this one breaks charms after only one is slotted. In our version the first 2 slots are safe!
Are you sure? I successfully slotted two every time.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 496
Back