What's new

HACK EXPOSED : Krystalz

Ploxasarus is ruining this man :p

No, I just will absolutely not tolerate people who act like this and taddle on someone simply because they're profits got cut into. Grow the fuck up an move on an find something else to profit on instead of snitching on people an crying over it then making false claims.

after I was banned for no reason, I'm no longer playing serious, I tried to hack just to test my knowledge.

l o l. "banned for no reason" lets just take a look at the video you just posted and claimed you were the one who took it.

for those who discredited that I dropped the main hack that was in operation, just ask who uses if it is really working :)

2301191213a8b58ce668ce2337e29ca2.png

"The payment will be mailed in 22 hours with 5% interest".
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Nha bro hes just a good guy hacker who finds other hackers, just trying to bring balance to the game for us...... oh wait. :thinking:
"The payment will be mailed in 22 hours with 5% interest".

Seriously tho the whole presentation and poster attached to this thread. How narcissistic can you get.

It was not me who took this print, I just recorded it.
Sry fam, you're just too stupid. The fact you showed any DMs at all in your video show that. I highly doubt you programmed jack shit and that's definitely a conversation between you and the other hacker. I hope both the accounts involved get banned :^).

Back