Should we add this?

• Yes

Votes: 133 93.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if that is your reasoning, that's fine when it comes to things like the pegasus, griffin, and mounts like that. They are vanity, and I get that.

Dread Steed and Shayeera? Not so much. Having those items at super high honor prices is a sense of accomplishment, and gives people a more reasonable grind. I dont believe those mounts specifically should be locked behind a paywall
There is already honor mounts in the game.

There is already honor mounts in the game.
One, thunderdash, which is almost exactly the same as mirage snowlion aside from the double dash. There's nothing good about it anymore. Now if it got buffed to its original status, I would agree with you

One, thunderdash, which is almost exactly the same as mirage snowlion aside from the double dash. There's nothing good about it anymore. Now if it got buffed to its original status, I would agree with you
Maybe, but there you have your sense of acomplishment through honor in a vanity item since its not about how good the mount is, if you want best in slot there are other choices that you can get right now.

You do realize that most of the honor people get at the moment comes from :
Mistmerrow quest (Not really PvP related in the end)
Halcyona quest (10 kills for an entire raid, once again you could afk follow your raid, and get this honor)
Luscas quest (both faction have pug raids)
Arenas (some arena modes are BALANCED meaning you can pay all you want it won't help in BALANCED arenas)

Sure, players with more gear can farm honor in zones like DS etc... but this is a lower honor income than you get by doing events and balanced arenas everyday.

The items you can farm are not items that would affect PvP that much, since the buffs are cheap enough to be paid for with event honor, and the gems would have higher socketing chances for EVERYONE. Whales at the moment already have their items gemmed, so this change would help a LOT of the free to play players get their gems in and survive fights a lot more.

You're doing a lot of complaining here, you should try to play smart and make gold instead

All "single" kill gives you 72 (?) honor points. When I checked some of the high GS players 1 months ago they had 3500-6000 hostile faction kills. Most of us was 200-500 kills same time. This is 7-12x more honor in same time because someone spent RM. Or "just" +200 000-300 000 honors. Or 3-4k honors/day.

(+you missed 2 rifts too. That is other +2k PvE honors/day)

Maybe, but there you have your sense of acomplishment through honor in a vanity item since its not about how good the mount is, if you want best in slot there are other choices that you can get right now.
No, Thunderdash was supposed to be the best mount. It got nerfed through NA version because of mount normalization, which is currently in this version of the private server. It was never supposed to be a vanity item, which it now turned into.

I've already agreed that pegasus, griffins, and mounts like that are fine not being in the honor shop, im not concerned about that. Dread Steed and Shayeera are different stories.

No, Thunderdash was supposed to be the best mount. It got nerfed through NA version because of mount normalization, which is currently in this version of the private server. It was never supposed to be a vanity item, which it now turned into.

I've already agreed that pegasus, griffins, and mounts like that are fine not being in the honor shop, im not concerned about that. Dread Steed and Shayeera are different stories.
Nah, they are still vanity mounts, there is no real need for people to have them, they look pretty sure but so does most vanity stuff.

Nah, they are still vanity mounts, there is no real need for people to have them, they look pretty sure but so does most vanity stuff.
No they aren't.

Dread Steed, 11.5 base (fasest mount aside from lords mount, AND has the ability to get movespeed gems.)
Works like a Black Arrow, which can break Imprisions
Has an insta cast aoe knockback/trip.
4de462a0c6.png

Shayeera, also 11.5 base(can also be put with movespeed gems)
Has 3 dashes(you gain another bonus movespeed buff when used with the stealth)
It can stealth.
Invincibility Dash
bbfcbee572.png

I would really like to know how both of those mounts are vanity only

No they aren't.

Dread Steed, 11.5 base (fasest mount aside from lords mount, AND has the ability to get movespeed gems.)
4de462a0c6.png

It can stealth.
Invincibility Dash
bbfcbee572.png

I still stand by what i said, allowing these mounts to be available outside of marketplace, would allow too many players to acquire them in short amount of time, since it is not time nor rng gated, comparing them to Black Arrow price and effort to make it needed, there would be no honor amount comparable. Also, taking into consideration loyalty is not a paywall as all players can login daily to acquire it.
Increasing socketing chances for first several slots ,or implementing refined honor gems, together with other consumables and items, would make honor sink balanced and yet less frustrating.

I still stand by what i said, allowing these mounts to be available outside of marketplace, would allow too many players to acquire them in short amount of time, since it is not time nor rng gated, comparing them to Black Arrow price and effort to make it needed, there would be no honor amount comparable. Also, taking into consideration loyalty is not a paywall as all players can login daily to acquire it.
Increasing socketing chances for first several slots ,or implementing refined honor gems, together with other consumables and items, would make honor sink balanced and yet less frustrating.
If nothing can be done about it, then I'm ok with it, as long as they don't get put in rng boxes. Mounts were on the lowest priority for me to begin with.

As for the honor sink, yes I agree that other consumables and items will be a good sink, I just worry if it will be enough. What do you think about the prices suggested? Also what is your opinion on having synthium stones available for honor as well? I had a bunch of people suggest this to me recently.

No they aren't.

4de462a0c6.png

It can stealth.
Invincibility Dash
bbfcbee572.png

Then if they are even close to best in slot they sure dont belong in the honor shop, gotta put some real effort on getting them.

Thought it may seem good to make it easier to have beter chance at socketing gems you have to take in account that honor has no real cost to be aquiered, you can farm it easily without much effort daily by going to rifts, arenas and such. So given that it is so inexpensive to get, having it be hard to socket gems at the current rate keeps honor going out of the game, make it easier to get gems socketed and you will increase the honor in game, and even if yuo put other things that you could buy with honor, eventually you will be sitting on unused honor, a lot of it in the server. And no, putting things in the honor shop that people can sell is not a good idea as all the extra honor in game would turn into free gold pretty much.

What disrep is proposing here is pretty much this:
- Everyone gets full honor gems
- Get mounts for honor
- Get mythic costumes for honor
- Get rerolls on your mythic costumes for honor
- Get gold for honor
Like I said, honor has no cost to be aquiered so in the end all this things are given out for free with little to no effort, if you like to pvp and do it regularly you can just pvp all day every day and forget about doing anything else cos you can get pretty much everything with honor, this may seem fun for some but it might not be the best thing to keep a healthy server going, instead of satisfying a loud few giving in to their "muh full gems, gimme things for honor so I can pvp all day" we should be thinking long term game mechanics.

R3kt that is very general and kind of a troll position because you aren't considering what has been written and only listening to your own internal thoughts. As aDR I can tell immediately how many gems someone has...if the have less than 3,they are 1shot. Gems in chest and pants normalize pvp greatly so you don't get 1shot. The change to socketing improves everyone's ability to pvp as everyone should have full sockets after change.

I'm assuming you are in the 3-4k range...once you get past that...improvements to gear feel minor and cost a ton. There is a ton of stuff I'd like, but no real way I can actively work to get them. This would give me something I could actively do in game to aget what I still need

Thought it may seem good to make it easier to have beter chance at socketing gems you have to take in account that honor has no real cost to be aquiered, you can farm it easily without much effort daily by going to rifts, arenas and such. So given that it is so inexpensive to get, having it be hard to socket gems at the current rate keeps honor going out of the game, make it easier to get gems socketed and you will increase the honor in game, and even if yuo put other things that you could buy with honor, eventually you will be sitting on unused honor, a lot of it in the server. And no, putting things in the honor shop that people can sell is not a good idea as all the extra honor in game would turn into free gold pretty much.

What disrep is proposing here is pretty much this:
- Everyone gets full honor gems
- Get mounts for honor
- Get mythic costumes for honor
- Get rerolls on your mythic costumes for honor
- Get gold for honor
Like I said, honor has no cost to be aquiered so in the end all this things are given out for free with little to no effort, if you like to pvp and do it regularly you can just pvp all day every day and forget about doing anything else cos you can get pretty much everything with honor, this may seem fun for some but it might not be the best thing to keep a healthy server going, instead of satisfying a loud few giving in to their "muh full gems, gimme things for honor so I can pvp all day" we should be thinking long term game mechanics.
You ignored everything else in the honor shop. There is no point arguing because you actually ignored everything we have said about ways to counter the increased success rate. You have only clung on to the least important part, mounts.

The main point of the change is to normalize PvP and bring more players into viable PvP by having max gem. After that, extra goodies in honor shop were suggested to keep the honor shop relevant... I don't get why this part is so hard to understand. Vanity mounts or not, they were only suggested as ways to sink honor. Other suggestions are welcome.

You ignored everything else in the honor shop. There is no point arguing because you actually ignored everything we have said about ways to counter the increased success rate. You have only clung on to the least important part, mounts.
I think listed pretty much everything in your list right there, maybe not the scrolls, so you are the one ignoring what it is writen, if that is your best argument as to why this changes are good and not just a RNG temper tantrum then call it a day Disrep, this change you want look more like a kids list for a candy shop than something that would work to improve the game for everyone.

Last edited:
I think listed pretty much everything in your list right there, maybe not the scrolls, so you are the one ignoring what it is writen, if that is your best argument as to why this changes are good and not just a RNG temper tantrum then call it a day Disrep, this change you want look more like a kids list for a candy shop than something that would work to improve the game for everyone.
So you proved my point exactly, you didnt read the post at all.

I wasn't the one who started the honor socket change, if you read the original post you would know this. Then again, if you read the original post, I answered every single one of your concerns that you had, more specifically why the change is good and why there will be a correct honor sink. But here, ill spoon feed it to you in case you missed it.
ff06a5683f.png

e9c4cb89c5.png

db2dc0501f.png

Last edited:
So you proved my point exactly, you didnt read the post at all.

I wasn't the one who started the honor socket change, if you read the original post you would know this. Then again, if you read the original post, I answered every single one of your concerns that you had, more specifically why the change is good and why there will be a correct honor sink. But here, ill spoon feed it to you in case you missed it.
ff06a5683f.png

e9c4cb89c5.png

db2dc0501f.png
Your assumption is obviously wrong Disrep and you must know it, I would not be posting in this thread without reading the OP, please get past this petty argument and elaborate on the topic at hand, telling people to go read again the OP has no meaning other than deflect discussion.
if you cant come up with an argument as to defend your possition that is fine, I disputed your claims in the OP as to why it is not a good idea, your whole argument comes from "gems are hard!", and then you not only pretend to have gems made easy but also get a lot of other things out of honor shop, but I am repeating myself.

I support making gems unbreakable with 5% success starting from 5 gems. As long as you don’t lose all gems upon failure... it’s heartbreaking every time.

I also think axis mundi should be 500k honor and serependity stones 200k. If end game items are available for honor, we must make them a grind. This will forge an end game goal for everyone and keep the server healthy with people attending pvp events.

Your assumption is obviously wrong Disrep and you must know it, I would not be posting in this thread without reading the OP, please get past this petty argument and elaborate on the topic at hand, telling people to go read again the OP has no meaning other than deflect discussion.
if you cant come up with an argument as to defend your possition that is fine, I disputed your claims in the OP as to why it is not a good idea, your whole argument comes from "gems are hard!", and then you not only pretend to have gems made easy but also get a lot of other things out of honor shop, but I am repeating myself.
Except I'm not delfecting anything, Im telling you to read the original post because all of your concerns were addressed in the main post.
This is yet another attempt to get things that by design are not supposed to be easy to get just by farming honor, which is not a big deal in this server.
This was answered previously. No, by design it was balanced. Korea has triple the honor rates of NA in areans, open world, and events, and the system was based on exactly that. With triple rates, of course everything is easy to gem. This server is only double, which means we are still behind korea in honor rates
The changes to move merit badges and loyalty items to the honor vendor is just more of the same, no, you cant have it if you dont farm the loyalty or merits and that is by design, I am pretty sure the developers of the game spend quite some time looking into it to come up with how to get it, you may not like it but that is how it is suposed to be.
They changed everything in 4.0 because they realized how trash this system is. They made everything one currency in order to make it easier to farm. Was answered already.
I think that originally in Korea you could only have 1 account as it is linked to your ID, dunno if they can have several accounts with 1 ID but I think that the devs didnt intend the game to be played with multiple accounts, so I think that loyalty is at it should be, and unlike hksekai I think that the devs of the game deserve some recognition on their work, after all we all are still playing this game after so many iterations, and I mean devs, not trino.
I didn't answer this one. Korea has lulu coins, which is the same thing, but a different way to earn them. They are earned a much faster rate than Loyalty.
As for the pegasus mount, it might be over priced but like you say its not that much better than mirage snowlion, so why would you spend 625 loyalty on it if its not just for vanity? We dont need it, we may want it, but it is not a "must have or cant play" kind of thing, just use your mirage snowlion, or save your loyalty for the pegasus if you want it that badly, then you can go around in your 625 loyalty mount and rub it on everyone's face "look the cool mount I got cos I didnt spend loyalty on luckies, i farmed them luckies out of Kraken cos im hardcore like that".
This is the one that I gave you. It was previously agreed that we can take them out.
So you say that people is leaving the game becasue they cant have full gems in their gear? Or that they cant get a pegasus or reroll one stat of their mythic costume without waiting to get the loyalty/merit badges?
I think there are other reasons for people to move over to other games, mostly the hype train is moving on like it does with all games this days, "The server will die!" and "People will quit the game!" are just strawman arguments.
Answered already, and I even gave other reasons why people leave the game. This isn't a strawman argument because it's been happening for 3 years, without a fail.
I agree that some ppl may rage quit due to rng, but the same you may spend 200k honor and get nothing you can spend 6k and get full gems in a piece of gear, anyway, not everyone is supposed to have full gemed gear or even divine gear for that matter, there is a break point for geming and regrading so some lucky few willget above, its about rng, if you want your hard work to pay off go move pack in safe zones.

In your point about lack of pvp, "Lack of pvp. After the initial boom, and people start getting their gear full socketed, pvp dies off.There is no incentive to just go out and randomly pvp, honor doesn't have nearly as much use" and you want to make it easier to get fully socketed...

And dunno about the whole divine buffs thing, you dont need luckies to get divine gear and divine is not that much ahead of the rest, celestial is the less you should have without any effort really, you get celestial armor set from gha and the weap is not hard to get to celestial, talk about epic/legendary gear and then we do have a serious gap, but not divine, if you are using luckies at unique it beter be some really nice delph/ayanad gear or you are doing it wrong by not blowing up celestial to aim for epic.

So, less luckies in the market means less ppl getting higher grade gear, wich at this point is fine, everyone has the same problem so everyone stays around divine and some lucky one goes above, but thats what RNG is about, a lucky few get ahead, same with gems.

I will play along with your "preventing divines from entering the game", which is a weird reasoning to say the least, even if there were no more luckies entering the game, it is the same fate for everyone so everyone will keep playing the same way they do, actually the gear gap wont change much without luckies.
Answered all of this in the very next post, then even quoted me after I said I answered it in the original post, saying the same thing.
By making it easier to socket gems you will actually remove one of the main honor sinks in the game, if not the only one, and once people gets fully socketed, like you said, they lose interest in pvp, dunno if this is true tho, what this does is making it easier to reach end game and not need to go grind that honor with pvp for those gems, tho, they can go grind honor for that pegasus...
Which then, yet again, I asked if you read the original post, because I answered it there. But wait, it gets better. You then said the same thing again.
You said it yourself Disrep, once people gets fully gemed they lose interest in pvp, making it easier to reach end game is not the solution of the problem, youa re acutually creating the problem by making it easier to gem gear, so then you want to give people something to do with teh honor they wont burn gemming. Dont try to get gems easier in the first place and you wont have to give people reasons to pvp, and a pegasus or whatever else you may pull from loyalty/merit shops wont change that.

The cycle continued and now we are here. Now I will ask for the final time, did you read the original post?

Last edited:
Except I'm not delfecting anything, Im telling you to read the original post because all of your concerns were addressed in the main post.

This was answered previously. No, by design it was balanced. Korea has triple the honor rates of NA in areans, open world, and events, and the system was based on exactly that. With triple rates, of course everything is easy to gem. This server is only double, which means we are still behind korea in honor rates

They changed everything in 4.0 because they realized how trash this system is. They made everything one currency in order to make it easier to farm. Was answered already.

I didn't answer this one. Korea has lulu coins, which is the same thing, but a different way to earn them. They are earned a much faster rate than Loyalty.

This is the one that I gave you. It was previously agreed that we can take them out.

Answered already, and I even gave other reasons why people leave the game. This isn't a strawman argument because it's been happening for 3 years, without a fail.

Answered all of this in the very next post, then even quoted me after I said I answered it in the original post, saying the same thing.

Which then, yet again, I asked if you read the original post, because I answered it there. But wait, it gets better. You then said the same thing again.

The cycle continued and now we are here. Now I will ask for the final time, did you read the original post?
I already told you and should be obvious that I read the OP, can you get past it now? kty.
Lets get back to the start, "gems are hard!", yes, they are and there are reasons for them to be hard, one is to get honor out of the game and also because not everyone is supposed to go around with fully gemed gear, I understand the frustration of gemming but that is part of the game, RNG is at the core of gear progression in this game, not everyone should go around with mythic gear the same as not everyone shoudl go around with fully gemed gear, not everyone gets a delph weap or armor by crafting and all this is by design, you want it changed and I can understand that, but you not only want it made easy but you also want a bunch of other stuff made accesible pretty much for free, on the basis that "QQ gems are hard!". Changes like this might break the game beyond repair and it doesnt mater if there are changes in 4.0, in 4.5 leech doesnt sleep, overwhelms doesnt stun and there is a ton of other changes that make sense for 4.0 or 4.5 but not 2.9 and the current state of the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back