What's new

How to buy credits with Crypto.

Am i the only one who keeps checking the forums for news? hoping they found a way to fix it?

Feelsbad.

The whole crypto is long and complicated :(

They're not going to be able to "fix" it.

Cryptocurrency is the only way forward now.

They're not going to be able to "fix" it.

Cryptocurrency is the only way forward now.

Actually ,that might not be entirely true ;) sure it will take some time with cryptocurrency being primary way of donations , but they are working on the new type of donation system as well ,together with improving the game, and implementing events.

New donation system will not be soon though, since it will take time making it right, but after they are certain it is sustainable it will return in the future.

For now if you want to prepare for the new year marketplace items ,or events i would reccomend sticking with etherum and learning how it is used, as well as asking via tickets about any issue you might have :)

Can someone help me quick?
wtf do i do
"Send To Address"

I already bought the ETH

halp quick..

@Mistertea

Last edited:
I bought a $100.00 pixel card not realizing Shadow card no longer takes their form of payment..my fail. I'm sure Pixel will promptly refund my money with a smile though...

Can someone help me quick?
wtf do i do
"Send To Address"

I already bought the ETH

halp quick..

@Mistertea
where did you buy the eth from coinbase/gdax?
transfer it for free to GDAX then Withdraw the amount required to the address shadow card is asking for

alternatively if you have ETH stored in your own wallet. think of buying something from some simply transfering from wallet to wallet, they give you an address you send your currency too, the same as a bank account number.

I'm so lost, i got an email says it's "Complete" and "confirmed" or w/e But when i check my shadowcard, its still pending, for while now lel

Edit: Nvm i just got it, actually worked, fee wasn't so bad.

Edit 2: Well it seems like it works, it mostly need you to be patient and have some time Lol, been sitting on it for hours with a friend trying to make it work.
and once you understand how it works, it's easy :D.

Last edited:
got it all done except now when they say to type in the 2 amounts on my card that i was charged to confirm i type the amounts in and they say its wrong. its not friggin wrong now i have to wait 24 hours to try again.

I'm so lost, i got an email says it's "Complete" and "confirmed" or w/e But when i check my shadowcard, its still pending, for while now lel

Edit: Nvm i just got it, actually worked, fee wasn't so bad.

Edit 2: Well it seems like it works, it mostly need you to be patient and have some time Lol, been sitting on it for hours with a friend trying to make it work.
and once you understand how it works, it's easy :D.

'will

well the format is they have a 2 boxes that say 1.xx. The 1 is written is stone. cant change it. Problem is the charge was 2.xx.

Guys, please also feel free to add any info there from your personal experience.

I hope you guys find another way to donate soon instead of crypto currency. I definitely won't be providing my financial or identity information to any of these websites.

Back