What's new

How to buy credits with Crypto.

DO NOT USE BITCOIN. It has the potential for ridiculous fees. AS many people across a few posts are saying, use Etherium as it has much lower fees that most likely wont exceed $1.

Do you think that the money from whales who are so addicted to P2W that they will really register on these quasilegal sites with more personal information than any legitimate institution ever requires will be enough to satisfy the server owners' financial projections?

Yes. Most that intend on continuing whaling have already... I was on comms listening to Visacard talk about the annoying verification process and he was the first one I heard speak about the Bitcoin transfer fees (he ultimately spent $80 to get $50 in credits). We need to spread the word that if you do go this method then Etherium is the best option. I also don't think this method is an ideal situation but its the only one we have at the moment and if there is a will, they will follow the only way.

As for meeting projections, not sure as I don't know their overhead costs, their salaries (if they even have them), etc. I think they are ahead of projections tho. I heard of some people that spent hundreds to thousands on credits within just the first month trying to P2w with that low exchange rate we had early on. I think less people will be inclined to donate but I also think with this envirnment, whales have a more ideal scenario to continue picking up the bill. Ultimately, we have to see but I do believe the server will continue to be funded well enough.

Hi, can you please clarify?
Everyone who hasn't already done thousands in P2W transactions will gradually give up and leave, and instead of having a steady influx of F2P/smalltime P2W players, you'll just be left with the biggest spenders.

Which is of course all the same for the server owners, after all, as long as the money keeps rolling in who cares about the state of the actual game.

So im guessing we wont see "easier method" for while ?lel

Good donation system, both secure and user-friendly requires much effort and ArcheRage team is looking for solutions, but in the meantime please take the effort to use ethereum and go through their verification process.After setting it up, you should be able to use it much easier.

We are optimistic the donation system will be restored in an easier fashion, but it takes time, since no one wants donations being down to repeat and permanent solutions need to be very well thought this time.

Everyone who hasn't already done thousands in P2W transactions will gradually give up and leave, and instead of having a steady influx of F2P/smalltime P2W players, you'll just be left with the biggest spenders.

Which is of course all the same for the server owners, after all, as long as the money keeps rolling in who cares about the state of the actual game.

Live merits were that they ignored players and used deceit and tricks to make players spend more, while here its about transparency.
The main reason most players are right now having trouble donating here, is becouse Trion decided you do not deserve to have a fluid and stable gaming experience and they are angry, taking drastic measures to try and destabilise on what we build here.

Difference here, is that ArcheRage team has clear feedback, and while you have concerns, they are working on solutions.
Both f2p, smalltime donators and big spenders are welcome here, and working towards common goals is what we do.

So negative... With all the time you spent commenting about it, you could already have gotten verified and spend money if you wanted to.

Yes its a barrier but its one we have to deal with since using any other provider will be a waste of time since it will probably take more time to implement than it would for trion to send a cease and desist to that company as well. Im not sure what else more you want.

Well there going to have to think of something, put cash shop items in the merit shop, loyalty shop or in-game for gold. Majority of people don't use Crypto and it shows in game when there are barely any credits on the AH and the ones that are there are more then doubled in price. Before I could have bought 2k creds for the price of 1k now, its pretty much 1000x harder to be a f2p player now. If the cryptocurrency is going to be the only way to purchase cash shop items then Trion did its job on destroying this server.

Well there going to have to think of something, put cash shop items in the merit shop, loyalty shop or in-game for gold. Majority of people don't use Crypto and it shows in game when there are barely any credits on the AH and the ones that are there are more then doubled in price. Before I could have bought 2k creds for the price of 1k now, its pretty much 1000x harder to be a f2p player now. If the cryptocurrency is going to be the only way to purchase cash shop items then Trion did its job on destroying this server.

Agreed that this way of donating is making a decline in credits.They are working on the solution, but to be a good one, it will take some time.Still, i think by than, many more players will learn and start using crypto and credit amount available overall will increase.

Uhh, the fees I am referring to are network messaging fees(transaction fees), I don’t care at all about the exchange fee.

People trying to buy credits in any amount should not be subject to $10-15 equivalent fees for attempting that transaction.
There are Zero fees, if you transfer bitcoin from GDAX after buying on coinbase, to your wallet of choice . the payment destination for shadowcard is a wallet and there should be no fee

Players are indeed supporting Ethereum more than Bitcoin atm, there were discussions on my faction chat ,and several people agreed on using Ethereum.

I looked through the entire process of donations and compared both, but it would require so much research and knowledge to begin explaining this in a matter most players would pick up.

Personal oppinion, to wait the guide, use crypto as alternative for the time being, and see if ArcheRage team will make a more secure and sustainable way of donations, since the New year is nearly upon us, and it is in their best interest to give us interesting marketplace items we can spend the credits on ;)

Wait for the guide is the best advice I've seen so far. Thank you, and the guys, for making it.

There are Zero fees, if you transfer bitcoin from GDAX after buying on coinbase, to your wallet of choice . the payment destination for shadowcard is a wallet and there should be no fee
Do you even understand how the bitcoin network works?

Hi guys ;)
You know ,the new ticket system is not simply for bans, appeals&reports , it is a very effective way for you to ask both privacy or complex issues you might have related to any technical issue including donations !
Their tech team is responding to these trying to keep it under a 24h window, so if you have an important question regarding the game ,feel free to ask them, it will be answered.

Thank you !

Back