What's new

In-Depth Donation Guide for Archex

Dekadence

So it took about 30 mins for the credits to show. But it said the card was used or didn't exist everytime i tried to enter. It was weird. Resolved on its own though so I'm happy lol

Izanamihime

So I just used this guide to donate.. All went well.. Waiting on archex.. 10 minutes later It popped from Que to complete.. the moment I click on it.. it says  Your card has been used or it has expired shelf life. << Any solution?

Ok i found the problem thanks to sparkle... If you get that message.. it means you typed the code wrong! I did it again and it worked within 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Grimmfang13

I did all the steps... got the new code from archex.su and then it tells me "Hash has already been used or does not exist. Any ideas with this? When I did not google translate the page with the code on it... it took the code with no issues... So thanks for your help with this Sparkle.

NOTE: When trying to get the code from arches.su DO NOT translate the page.. it messes the code up and the donation page will not accept the code unless it's not TRANSLATED.

Last edited:

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I did all the steps... got the new code from archex.su and then it tells me "Hash has already been used or does not exist. Any ideas with this?
You received a Shadowcard code and it's not accepted on our website? Most likely something was done incorrectly. Please PM a screenshot of it to me in Contact Moderators, I'll take a look.

Grimmfang13

So anyone using this method... make sure NOT TO TRANSLATE the code from archex.su otherwise it gives you a bogus code and will not accept it on the Archerage donation site.