What's new

Make Hasla Great Again: Luckys and Charms suggestion

Do you want too see Hasla alive again and like this suggestion?

• Total voters
I know "streamline" is usually a bad word when considering game mechanics, but generally I would try to reduce the clutter as much as possible, maybe even unifying tokens into one, since it would promote partying up with people who might need the same thing as you and otherwise wouldn't join (which already happens in other parts of the game).

Hi
Did consider normalising hasla weapons a bit.
There are 6 kinds of tokens 3 kinds of gems, might be split 2+2+2 for each gem kind so that people can party up and roll on what they need :)
What do you think?
You could also make it like :
Lucky Starpoint - 200 of 1 token
Lucky Moonpoint - 200 of 2 tokens (total 400)
Lucky Sunpoint - 200 of 3 tokens (total 600)

This would allow for all kinds of tokens to be worth something

I agree with this. Too easy and you will just have mass pulls far too quickly.

I will see what can be done with lower tier bosses lucky drops. Its closely related to all of this since they are all Luckies supply.

You could also make it like :
Lucky Starpoint - 200 of 1 token
Lucky Moonpoint - 200 of 2 tokens (total 400)
Lucky Sunpoint - 200 of 3 tokens (total 600)

This would allow for all kinds of tokens to be worth something

Trading 1 token for another for free is also a possibility. Or removing other 5 kinds.

But that would cause issues if weapons were to be buffed.Than everyone would roll on all :)

Your idea is ok since it totals 6 token kinds.

If people start farming tokens now, in anticipation of this change, will the old tokens be useable after this is implemented?

I would say token exchanges/unification if it's only about the luckies, and leave the tokens if weapons are (also) buffed, does that sound reasonable?

Yes, as for now we do not know if admins will accept normalising weapons, so at least there are options for both.

If people start farming tokens now, in anticipation of this change, will the old tokens be useable after this is implemented?

I can not promise it will be the same version tokens, you might end up with the ones you can not use, or can only use for weapons.
Many changes need to be done for it to work.

Making normal points part of this would lose the point of purified zones grind, (pun intended :D ) ,dont u think?

U can get lik 400 tokens total Ez in one hour ,uncontested, ppl would run around with 100 Luckies in 10 days if it was that low.

if this was implemented there 100% better not be peace period in hasla anymore, the aoe farmers could get so many luckys a hour during that time it would absolutly wreck a server

if this was implemented there 100% better not be peace period in hasla anymore, the aoe farmers could get so many luckys a hour during that time it would absolutly wreck a server
Yeah and pirates shouldn't get sent to jail here :)

Last 2 suggestions are both very good, making hasla peace 1-2hours together with pirates not being sent to jail durring the Hasla war and or conflict stages.

Last 2 suggestions are both very good, making hasla peace 1-2hours together with pirates not being sent to jail durring the Hasla war and or conflict stages.
I'd honestly say if you want a peace period still, in something that will be this highly contested it couldn't last for longer than a hour. 2 hours with a group that knows how to tag over others, would be devastating unless we're talking about the shards having a extremely low chance to drop. Also would have to be a rotation style period like Diamond shores not a peace > conflict > stage 1-5 > war > peace
Do like 8 hour war 1 hour peace rotation so that the time of the peace period rotates throughout the weeks/months. Something that's going to be used for pvp Endgame such as lucky points should be contestable no carebear for endgame gear please...

Last edited:
I'd honestly say if you want a peace period still, in something that will be this highly contested it couldn't last for longer than a hour. 2 hours with a group that knows how to tag over others, would be devastating unless we're talking about the shards having a extremely low chance to drop. Also would have to be a rotation style period like Diamond shores not a peace > conflict > stage 1-5 > war > peace
Do like 8 hour war 1 hour peace rotation so that the time of the peace period rotates throughout the weeks/months. Something that's going to be used for pvp Endgame such as lucky points should be contestable no carebear for endgame gear please...

If i recall correctly many enjoyed the constant pvp in hasla.
But at the same time 2h of peace to relax should be mandatory for everyone to have an equal chance, since some highly geared players and even guilds might try to monopolise this ,we are trying our best not to release content without first making it available to everyone.
That includes pirates.

Idea is that making Lucky Points have higher Token costs would reward the persistant and active players.

The current discussion with admins is revolving around these token amounts:

BOUND Lucky Starpoint - 500 of 1 token type Compassion token
BOUND Lucky Moonpoint - 250 of 2 token (total 500 ) types Fortitude/Sacrifice token
BOUND Lucky Sunpoint - 350 of 3 token (total 1050) types Honor/Loyalty/Conviction token

There might be an option for Lucky points to be unbound as well, similar to synthium but with added cost.
That way economy would be less affected directly, and at the same time supply would increase by player impact.

There is much more being considered but atm we are waiting on tech team to respond to us how many realistic client changes can we make regarding this.

If i recall correctly many enjoyed the constant pvp in hasla.
But at the same time 2h of peace to relax should be mandatory for everyone to have an equal chance, since some highly geared players and even guilds might try to monopolise this ,we are trying our best not to release content without first making it available to everyone.
That includes pirates.

Idea is that making Lucky Points have higher Token costs would reward the persistant and active players.

The current discussion with admins is revolving around these token amounts:

BOUND Lucky Starpoint - 500 of 1 token type Compassion token
BOUND Lucky Moonpoint - 250 of 2 token (total 500 ) types Fortitude/Sacrifice token
BOUND Lucky Sunpoint - 350 of 3 token (total 1050) types Honor/Loyalty/Conviction token

There might be an option for Lucky points to be unbound as well, similar to synthium but with added cost.
That way economy would be less affected directly, and at the same time supply would increase by player impact.

There is much more being considered but atm we are waiting on tech team to respond to us how many realistic client changes can we make regarding this.
This is great news. Appreciate it heavily! I personally would opt for a no peace time, as it would keep the zone more competitive.

Those token amounts seem really good but being able to free farm 1 lucky during a peace time seems a bit high imo as I said a group of really good taggers could probably farm the place easily for the 2 hours. If you do decide on the peace make it a rotation peace so it isn't based off how many people die as it would just constantly stay in peace due to the fighting.

Bound = great idea unbound? Better 3x or 4x or even 5x those numbers to keep the economy from driving way to far down.
Starpoint 500 for one seems a bit high for lucky stars I'd suggest 350 or 400?

Those token amounts seem really good but being able to free farm 1 lucky during a peace time seems a bit high imo as I said a group of really good taggers could probably farm the place easily for the 2 hours. If you do decide on the peace make it a rotation peace so it isn't based off how many people die as it would just constantly stay in peace due to the fighting.

Bound = great idea unbound? Better 3x or 4x or even 5x those numbers to keep the economy from driving way to far down.
Starpoint 500 for one seems a bit high for lucky stars I'd suggest 350 or 400?

The amounts are based of Loyalty costs of said items in Marketplace. Starpoint/Moonpoint 50 loyalty, Sunpoint double that.
Total cost for one point takes fairly good amount of time to grind, and monsters will prolly be buffed to lvl 55.

This will most likely be introduced as temporary event to test it prior to making it part of the game.

The main thing is this shouldn't be an event. This should be a 24/7 zone. The game is already a schedule of back to back events. We need some place to go when we are tired of the merry go round, that still offers competition and reward and can be done at anytime of the day to fit anyones schedule.

people are already farming tokens i mean its not even in the game yet and people already take advantage of the ''future update''

Back