What's new

Naval Arena Glitches & Bugs

@Vinchino we are aware about almost all the mentioned problems and looking into the possibility to remove them.
Thank you for mentioning Rebirth Trauma issue, it was out of our attention and will be changed, so players could enter arena even if they have Rebirth Trauma.

We made several changes on arena with restart this Tuesday. Do you still experience any problems?
If yes, please describe in details.
well ill record another arena and ill see, im pretty sure that today i ran into frigid tracks on the wall in the middle of arena and nothing happened but not sure.

Hi! I don't know if this has already been suggested but one of the downsides of this arena are huge queuing times, and uncertainty about when, or if, an arena will even pop. I've been queued for the majority of the day today without any arena popping at all, and it's hard to do trade runs/faction events without worrying about an arena opening up, meaning I'm kind of on stand by while queuing for this arena.

It would be really cool if somehow some sort of queuing indication could be implemented where you can see how many players are currently in queue (like a display saying x/20 players currently queued), although I recognise this may be hard to implement. Another idea may be to have set times of the day when this arena is open for queuing, which may help condense the arena queue times since then people who are interested in navals can plan for these times and all hopefully queue together. If anyone has other ideas, it would be great to hear :)

@Sparkle dunno if you know but ships on the blue team are spawning outside of protection and sometimes almost in middle of map today its been a lot more frequent.

@Sparkle dunno if you know but ships on the blue team are spawning outside of protection and sometimes almost in middle of map today its been a lot more frequent.

@Sparkle yeah in rare cases the ships will spawn outside of the protection zone and we have to drive them back into the safe zone before we leave. It's not that big of a deal but can be quite annoying. Also, anyway we can have a naval arena leaderboard on the ranking system?

@Sparkle yeah in rare cases the ships will spawn outside of the protection zone and we have to drive them back into the safe zone before we leave. It's not that big of a deal but can be quite annoying. Also, anyway we can have a naval arena leaderboard on the ranking system?
We are aware of this issue of ships spawning incorrectly

@Sparkle i have few suggestion about naval arena, im literally all time in queue and i can see many problems.

1st of all id suggest that only one ship should spawn per team (there is literally no reason to have 6 ships spawned on base since every team is using only one) and another one after 1st is destroyed. it would fix problem with griefers on both sides (those who avoid naval battle ram empty ships from respawn and those who takes ships alone and feed points to enemy)

second thing, u should remove immune buff from ships on base since now ppl are so scared about loosing that when they get lead they back to base and waiting till the end of arena with immune buff ( just keep immune in the middle of base where u can regen hp/mp)

3rd those ships are too slow so even if one team decides to avoid fight till the end of arena they can do it, it could be also a bit more maneuverable. cannons balls could be a bit faster (they shoot like high angle ones?) and many casuals miss literally every shot.

make sure that the Shatigon sand is not spent on repairing the ship. People feel miserably for him to spend, and because of this, normal players suffer.
and please make a mini map on the side of the screen

Last edited:
@Sparkle i have few suggestion about naval arena, im literally all time in queue and i can see many problems.

1st of all id suggest that only one ship should spawn per team (there is literally no reason to have 6 ships spawned on base since every team is using only one) and another one after 1st is destroyed. it would fix problem with griefers on both sides (those who avoid naval battle ram empty ships from respawn and those who takes ships alone and feed points to enemy)

second thing, u should remove immune buff from ships on base since now ppl are so scared about loosing that when they get lead they back to base and waiting till the end of arena with immune buff ( just keep immune in the middle of base where u can regen hp/mp)

3rd those ships are too slow so even if one team decides to avoid fight till the end of arena they can do it, it could be also a bit more maneuverable. cannons balls could be a bit faster (they shoot like high angle ones?) and many casuals miss literally every shot.

1st. Not a bad idea. Though now you're locked into a restriction. Better idea would be only 2 or 3 ships per side.

2nd. There will always be that issue. Remove the immunity and the same problem as before will occur. One side runs to the enemy base and sinks still ships.

3rd. The cannons are easy to fire and aim, never had an arena where people couldn't aim well.
Ships are slow yes, but the arena is small so they don't need to be quick. Making them faster doesn't stop people from running. They just travel more in the time it took

1st. Not a bad idea. Though now you're locked into a restriction. Better idea would be only 2 or 3 ships per side.

2nd. There will always be that issue. Remove the immunity and the same problem as before will occur. One side runs to the enemy base and sinks still ships.

3rd. The cannons are easy to fire and aim, never had an arena where people couldn't aim well.
Ships are slow yes, but the arena is small so they don't need to be quick. Making them faster doesn't stop people from running. They just travel more in the time it took

1st i didnt met one team which would decide to go with 2 ships, only griefers does that.
2nd one ship = no problem with no immune for ships near base
3rd neither i do, it was just suggestion. when enemy ship is standing still in one place its not problem to aim well even for casuals but if both ships move many of them are missing literally everything. about ships speed and maneuverable atm we cant do anything if enemy team will avoid fight till end of arena when they gets lead in points.

its been several times now where i was the last one to queue, and all the others already got their buff and then i never get the option to pick one. im then stuck playing with 10k hp, 35 attack power of every type, and 0 defense of either type. i also keep the STANDBY at the top of my screen and dont see the score board, after the arena is over the STANDBY stays on my screen even in the open world. its really annoying to be playing with people already afk, and on top of that not even being able to fight due to the bug.

its been several times now where i was the last one to queue, and all the others already got their buff and then i never get the option to pick one. im then stuck playing with 10k hp, 35 attack power of every type, and 0 defense of either type. i also keep the STANDBY at the top of my screen and dont see the score board, after the arena is over the STANDBY stays on my screen even in the open world. its really annoying to be playing with people already afk, and on top of that not even being able to fight due to the bug.

If you are late with choosing the buff, you'll not be able to choose it. As for the Standby that stays on your screen in the open world, can you provide a screenshot?

New bug: Saeleth went afk in the arena and somehow made it out to sea. After dying and the 10 second timer resetting, idk what they were doing but they were respawning in the same exact spot they died at.

Guildmate of mine tried doing this event, and he and others in the raid randomly in the middle of firefights would get teleported back to the spawn. No death, no boat destruction, just in the middle of firefights half the boat is sent back to spawn.

This is still happening, and consistently for no reason. This is completely ruining the arena. 2 arenas in a row where half the cannoneers were teleported back to base after a couple of volleys from the other ship.

This is still happening, and consistently for no reason. This is completely ruining the arena. 2 arenas in a row where half the cannoneers were teleported back to base after a couple of volleys from the other ship.

Will need a video recording, date and names for such case.

Back