What's new

Player Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
PN is not responsible nor obligated to spoon feed and gear up newbies any more than you are.
Sure you're not obligated, but the point I'm trying to make here is that the sides don't share equal power. Don't you want to fight people that have good gear scores? You can't if they are all in the same nation. Also just because you take in someone with a low gear score doesn't mean they won't eventually up it. I mean I think most people want to progress unless it's some random alt. No one says you have to help anyone. The point here is that the other factions have no choice but to take new players because that's where they start by default.

Basically you don't have to help people just because they are in the same nation as you, but it's not good for the game if there is not better balance. What makes a good game for everyone is healthy competition. Sure you can stack MLB players against little league, but does anyone want to really play that or watch that? It's always more exciting when there's risk/reward. The problem isn't people not wanting to get better, the problem is when faced with such a giant difference it's very discouraging to the new players so they quit before they can "get good" because it's not fun to them in the meantime. Because it's not really an overnight thing to work for it.

PN is not responsible nor obligated to spoon feed and gear up newbies any more than you are.

Hasla Zombie is available to Pirates as well now. If I'm not mistaken, they're just as, if not more geared than PN, based on being able to take down Glenn/Meina in less than 10m, and Anth in 2 lifts, if not less. Just doesn't seem like they attend as a raid, but just a handful. Not to mention, PN doesn't attend the event on a daily basis.

For Kraken, you can just pick up stealth. Be around when Kraken spawns in one of the 2 locations, and when you get the quest, just go in and get hit by Kraken as it's about to die. That should get you Kraken's Eye for Dreamring. I don't think you need to tag the boss for it or anything at all.

Backdooring halcy isn't a sufficient argument as whether PN exists or not, it will happen because of the game mechanics. PN haven't been to halcy for probably over a week now and yet, it's almost always a backdoor base rush where both east and west burn down the enemy relic asap. Please don't blame everything on PN. I've made several suggestions to change the Halcy War Mechanics but they were all ignored because people chose to complain about PN rather than discuss ideas.

People complain so much about PN but the thing is, they have a player limit of 125 unique players. Getting 30 people in a raid is already a great day by then. Otherwise, there'd just be 10-15.

I mean, how will Hasla Zombie or Kraken be any different if PN was pirate? Will we start complaining that Pirate is a broken faction by then? Will the backdoor in Halcy stop?

PN is not Pirate and there are many diferences and cons that pirates have that would keep many ppl away from joining it. PN have only good sides and same like pirates can invite ppl from any faction You want. Game was not designed to have PN and at the end that was one of reasons ppl quit Trion servers. Examples i bring are only the efect not cause, Nuia or haranya could do the same if one of sides grow strong enought. Thing is PN is preventing of growing his enemy by inviting specific players from any side they want and making any side unable to fight it Nuia and Haranya will be never big or geared enought to and pirates have to many cons preventing ppl from joining and gearing. I was in Player Nation and i killed 2 servers i know how it is done at least we were hoping for server merge and this server with what will merge ?

Remloss
Yes, it's ideal to see a power balance and watch a good fight between factions. But the thing is, it's so fickle that it can shift almost over night.

If we look at all the events, there's barely any balance at all.
Hasla Zombie is actively attended by East, but not west.
Lusca, by west, with a few east.
Mistmerrow, pirates.
Abyssal, pirates, with groups from west, and less of east.
Halcy is a backdoor fest, but more east than west, based on how east can afford 2 raids while west only has 1. And putting emphasis on the backdoor, it shows how people don't really want to pvp to win, but instead, just circumvent the game mechanic.

PN attends these events maybe once every blue moon. Yes, PN is strong in RvR, but that's pretty much it.

As you said, obtaining gearscore isn't something done overnight.
And neither is achieving the level of PN in terms of gearscore, skill, and teamwork. The amount of time and effort invested to create PN as it is today is not something that could have been achieved if PN members got discouraged because of the overwhelming odds of how long it took to gather the amount of mana wisps needed, how difficult it was to kill General, and how limited we are in number.

We gave up a lot of time and effort to be where we are today. Why can't others?

----------
Havockitty
There are many reasons why a server with a PN would die. From what I've read, those servers had active PN's where the regular factions were actively griefed in every event. PN would win in every event, making it impossible for the regular factions to get anything. But that's not the case here. As I mentioned above, and surely as you can see in game, the PN of this server rarely go to any of the regular events. PN does not actively grief any of the CR/GR save for the occassional 1-2 people who are bored and wants to pvp for a bit.

And yes, pirates have their cons. But again, if members of the PN went pirate and continued as they are, will it change anything in any of the events that PN do and don't go to?

Your argument is based on how bad PN is to server health, yet PN is not really active enough in daily events to make that much of an impact if people actually put in the time and effort to get stronger and better as a team. PN will contest Anth and Glenn. But even having those drops does not assure victory.

Removing PN as a nation mechanic will not improve server health any more than you can enforce a no backdoor policy on halcy.

Remloss
Yes, it's ideal to see a power balance and watch a good fight between factions. But the thing is, it's so fickle that it can shift almost over night.

If we look at all the events, there's barely any balance at all.
Hasla Zombie is actively attended by East, but not west.
Lusca, by west, with a few east.
Mistmerrow, pirates.
Abyssal, pirates, with groups from west, and less of east.
Halcy is a backdoor fest, but more east than west, based on how east can afford 2 raids while west only has 1. And putting emphasis on the backdoor, it shows how people don't really want to pvp to win, but instead, just circumvent the game mechanic.

PN attends these events maybe once every blue moon. Yes, PN is strong in RvR, but that's pretty much it.

As you said, obtaining gearscore isn't something done overnight.
And neither is achieving the level of PN in terms of gearscore, skill, and teamwork. The amount of time and effort invested to create PN as it is today is not something that could have been achieved if PN members got discouraged because of the overwhelming odds of how long it took to gather the amount of mana wisps needed, how difficult it was to kill General, and how limited we are in number.

We gave up a lot of time and effort to be where we are today. Why can't others?

----------
Havockitty
There are many reasons why a server with a PN would die. From what I've read, those servers had active PN's where the regular factions were actively griefed in every event. PN would win in every event, making it impossible for the regular factions to get anything. But that's not the case here. As I mentioned above, and surely as you can see in game, the PN of this server rarely go to any of the regular events. PN does not actively grief any of the CR/GR save for the occassional 1-2 people who are bored and wants to pvp for a bit.

And yes, pirates have their cons. But again, if members of the PN went pirate and continued as they are, will it change anything in any of the events that PN do and don't go to?

Your argument is based on how bad PN is to server health, yet PN is not really active enough in daily events to make that much of an impact if people actually put in the time and effort to get stronger and better as a team. PN will contest Anth and Glenn. But even having those drops does not assure victory.

Removing PN as a nation mechanic will not improve server health any more than you can enforce a no backdoor policy on halcy.

Thing is Lats that Never any of sides (haranya nuia) will be able to fight PN cuz PN is able to recruit from boths sides. Same story just diferent server. Not having PN wowuld be healthy if one of sides get strong second always can get geared players and at some point scale can move on the other side like it was many times in case of Nuia and Haranya. PN sustem just throw out the window any balance between factions. I was today there when u were moving castle packs and that was fun and sad in the same moment but ye it just ony remind me old days when i was in PN. So where we wil get that merge ? ^^

Oh ye and that making server just boring and with no prespectives.

Last edited:
Btw, you don't even need to tag kraken, you just need to be in the area when it dies. Lats is right, just come out to kraken and stealth at the bottom of the ocean and you'll get the eye. If havockitty ever came out to contest anything, instead of just gearing to complain, they'd know.

Thing is Lats that Never any of sides (haranya nuia) will be able to fight PN cuz PN is able to recruit from boths sides. Same story just diferent server. Not having PN wowuld be healthy if one of sides get strong second always can get geared players and at some point scale can move on the other side like it was many times in case of Nuia and Haranya. PN sustem just throw out the window any balance between factions. I was today there when u were moving castle packs and that was fun and sad in the same moment but ye it just ony remind me old days when i was in PN. So where we wil get that merge ? ^^

Oh ye and that making server just boring and with no prespectives.

The pvp loss by Fortitude today was due to an extreme lack of experience by your raid. Trickling in, not paying attention to where the freighters were, getting separated (split up) easily, not being buffed, not protecting your healers, not having RD rings, trapping your own raid members in imprisons.... all of these things contributed to your loss.

However, that being said, I am hoping that you went over these opportunity areas in your siege defense practice tonight. By continuing to fight and pvp, you might be able to learn the skills needed to be a threat. Do you think that we always have the best gearscores and highest participation numbers in all of our fights? The pirates will tell you, we don't. The pirates can actually give us a decent fight, so I assure you that nothing is boring.

It's funny though... the main people who complain about this are in one of the two guilds that everyone is against right now - Fortitude and Kingsman.

I have offered help openly to anyone in the faction who comes forward asking for it. I ask if anyone NEEDS help at least once a week in the east faction chat. I have alts in a few different guilds on both the east and west. I know of countless other people in PN who take in lowbies and train them to be some of the best players around. Don't use inexperience as an excuse to blame PN. Reach out and get some help.

Last edited:
Havockitty
So what you're saying is that PN as a game mechanic is detrimental to server health.

Let's say PN game mechanic was removed. Will that dissolve the 10b/big damage group? Unlikely.
What's probably going to happen is that the group goes pirate and attend the same events they've been going to. Kraken/Hasla/RD/MM. Events where they don't get jailed. They'd still contest Glenn and Anth. Will halcy stop backdooring with the 10b/big damage not being around? No, because it's going to happen with or without PN in the area. That's just server mentality.

PN is bad for the server if it's actively and consistently griefing the lowbies from being able to play the starter events like CR/GR/OC/Halcy, like the live servers. But that's not what the PN of this server does. The PN of this server is strong in RvR, but at the same time, their activity level is so low that if any other group decides to group up and farm Glenn and Anth on a daily basis, and every rotation, they're more than certain to get it every so often.

To add to Mehs' post, even Shankss has come out to Kraken and gotten his Kraken's Eye because he actually comes out to the event even though he knows he won't really win the fight.

PN wouldn't have been formed if the members had the same mentality as the server. To gather 12k mana wisps, to kill general, to invest, build, and protect a castle or risk being disbanded. They worked towards a goal as a group, not as individuals who join a group in hopes of self benefit.

What's really detrimental to server health is how people give up without really trying for it. They leave at the first sign of losing. I get it, people want to win and feel the satisfaction. But unless people put in as much time and effort as PN did to form their group, noone's going to be able to beat them unless you can zerg them enough that their coordination won't matter, like the one instance in Halcy where it's 25 PN vs 70 East.

And lastly, gearscore helps, but it's not a definitive factor to win. As you have mentioned during the castle packs scenario today, if gearscore made any difference, you would have been able to do something considering you are 7.4k. But that's not really the case since instead of following the payload and engaging with your team, you decided to stay back and kill a 5.9k that was nothing more than a scout, while the payload has already moved way past your location.

I've been in enough RvR to say it takes more than gearscore to win. Having an experienced raid caller can save or kill the team. Knowing when to push, kite, or where to engage the enemy. If gearscore really made or broke RvR's, raid callers wouldn't even be necessary. Everyone can just push and see how things end. But that's halcy.

Havockitty
So what you're saying is that PN as a game mechanic is detrimental to server health.

Let's say PN game mechanic was removed. Will that dissolve the 10b/big damage group? Unlikely.
What's probably going to happen is that the group goes pirate and attend the same events they've been going to. Kraken/Hasla/RD/MM. Events where they don't get jailed. They'd still contest Glenn and Anth. Will halcy stop backdooring with the 10b/big damage not being around? No, because it's going to happen with or without PN in the area. That's just server mentality.

PN is bad for the server if it's actively and consistently griefing the lowbies from being able to play the starter events like CR/GR/OC/Halcy, like the live servers. But that's not what the PN of this server does. The PN of this server is strong in RvR, but at the same time, their activity level is so low that if any other group decides to group up and farm Glenn and Anth on a daily basis, and every rotation, they're more than certain to get it every so often.

To add to Mehs' post, even Shankss has come out to Kraken and gotten his Kraken's Eye because he actually comes out to the event even though he knows he won't really win the fight.

PN wouldn't have been formed if the members had the same mentality as the server. To gather 12k mana wisps, to kill general, to invest, build, and protect a castle or risk being disbanded. They worked towards a goal as a group, not as individuals who join a group in hopes of self benefit.

What's really detrimental to server health is how people give up without really trying for it. They leave at the first sign of losing. I get it, people want to win and feel the satisfaction. But unless people put in as much time and effort as PN did to form their group, noone's going to be able to beat them unless you can zerg them enough that their coordination won't matter, like the one instance in Halcy where it's 25 PN vs 70 East.

And lastly, gearscore helps, but it's not a definitive factor to win. As you have mentioned during the castle packs scenario today, if gearscore made any difference, you would have been able to do something considering you are 7.4k. But that's not really the case since instead of following the payload and engaging with your team, you decided to stay back and kill a 5.9k that was nothing more than a scout, while the payload has already moved way past your location.

I've been in enough RvR to say it takes more than gearscore to win. Having an experienced raid caller can save or kill the team. Knowing when to push, kite, or where to engage the enemy. If gearscore really made or broke RvR's, raid callers wouldn't even be necessary. Everyone can just push and see how things end. But that's halcy.

Raid has 3 time less ppl that urs and average GS was 1k-1.5k less that ur raid today most ppl basicly get one shoted that was pretty sad.

Yes lats i think PN system is detrimental to server health.
All this will not change my opinion that PN system never supose to be in game, events were not prepered for PN. The idea that strong guilds from both continents for Player Nation and this will be somehow healthy for server is idiotic, someone have to rly smoke to much weed in XL games. Allowing PN to be created was very irresponsible in first place. And now trying to fight u is nightmare when we try do something we have to watch how players go to PN baited by easy game and easy win noone want wait and gear up to fight, ppl just want win now.
You will not change my mind cuz i already was on servers with PN in PN i know how it works u dont have to do much, just cherry pick players u want and thats all PN need to do to stay wining side forever and as long masive guild will be alowed to invite players from entire server without any cons that long it will be unhelthy and destructive.

Stella
You are totaly right just lack of experience fact that u had 3x (more less) bigger raid with nuians help and average gearscore was 1k higher (dont know how much nuians had) have 0 meaning. Thx for advice i will try "get good".

Last edited:
Since you're dead set on your belief that PN will be bad for the server regardless of facts, then there's no point in a debate with you.

Based on your logic, pirates are also bad for server health because they can take in players from both factions too.
Flagging is also bad since greens can work with reds so that only their alliance can win, such as in Kraken or abyssal.
Why stop there though, let's just make it so that the server is entirely PvE. Remove any and all pvp features so whoever has the most gearscore to do dps with will win. Set every area as Peace, not Conflict, no War. Remove the dom feature as well.

I utterly regret giving my time of the day for you.

Last edited:
Nether east or west will ever be able to take on PN......your all to busy purple'in your factions low geared traders

I’m not sure that remove PN is good or not. I just want to say what I saw.

When people with high GS group together, that the bad experience for people who not in the group. Any usually these people who not in the group are the main population of the serve.
When there is no new players coming in, and the game become 10 high gs persons win with 50people, more and more people are getting bored. The serve will die soon

Ok Lats

I wasted ur precious time, So meaby i try fix it cuz i actualy very much respect you and i will try put here my experience with PN. I try do it best i can so plz dont do sarcastic shit from it.

My point is that Player Nation Create Unhealthy situation on server cuz strongest players band together and they are most likely from oposite factions. When Player Nation is created that instantly put both factions in very bad position. Then PN starts picking any valuable players that apears making permamently any other faction unable to fight PN. If u want answer plz adress this is exacly why i think this way.

And do i want that PN be removed from game ? No its to Late for that.

And now i answer u Lats on couple ur facts.

Pirate Nation is not atractive for many players they will not join cuz of cons Pirate nation have all guards agresive towards a player jail time on continent couple quest not avalible if you are in pirate nation and ofc you cant have castle as pirate so large part of fun is not there. So this would stop many players from joining.

Yes Player nation is bad when they just take all but that dont make it magicly good when it take only valuable events.
But allowing low players do this events and treating that basicly as breeding pools is also face of a PN when some valuable units apear they always can be invited to PN.

Yes i know it can be done i tried and get killed multiple times dont regret a single time. But fact it can be done dont change its very late at night and kraken is killed at spawn so many of my EU friends will be unable to get it probably ever. we just have to deal with that. Its np just fact. Unless u want ever finish dreamring.

Yes thats why it was formed from strongest players on server. Cant agree if i look or your fresh members (about benefits ofc).

Well ppl giving up cuz the wining side is unreachable for them and even not on their side, here i am talking about guys that starting on server. Also they never will be able to put same ammount of time cuz u already put massive ammount of hours into the game and that gap will stay also perspective of playing a year just to try fight with PN or proposition to do it is ridiculus. about other players ? Well lets say Pirates can fight PN. Harana or Nuia can ? Dont think so. Well in current state of server PN is anyway i think allied with some smaller guilds to use them for sieges. About that PN is unreachable, yes some players will be invited most of them no. And yes i have to point it out that PN is never winning side for any of starting nations so when someone new start game this is overwhelming feeling play and play on a loser position with very small chance for change. I dont expect many new players to stay.
Something more about this, ppl are ppl u cant blame them that they act like this. Admins supose to create healthy einvorment that encurage ppl to stay on server not oposite.

I am just noob with over 200 ping when i run into raid i blindly press tripleslash hoping i kill anything, cant help it i just play from other side of the globe. Sadly i will not enjoy pvp or RvsR like you. I cant agree with what u say but only about GS it helps if all mambers have higher gearscore than oposite side, single person dosent rly matter. and today well we could have even higher GS that ur raid and it wouldnt matter cuz numbers were on ur side.

i dont know how to qute this

Since you're dead set on your belief that PN will be bad for the server regardless of facts, then there's no point in a debate with you.

Based on your logic, pirates are also bad for server health because they can take in players from both factions too.
Flagging is also bad since greens can work with reds so that only their alliance can win, such as in Kraken or abyssal.
Why stop there though, let's just make it so that the server is entirely PvE. Remove any and all pvp features so whoever has the most gearscore to do dps with will win. Set every area as Peace, not Conflict, no War. Remove the dom feature as well.

I am not Dead set on my belief my opinion is based on oficial server experience and Player Nation System that bring death to many of them.

This facts bearly even touch subject if Player Nation is Healthy for server or no They are just facts they more act like smoke screen than something constructive that we could talk about.

But no problem i give u fact.
Player nation have strongest R vs R players in my opionion and is still recruting most valuable ones from both faction.

If PN like so much pvp and claim is Healthy for server why do everything to make everyone unable to put good fight ? Dont know numbers but know couple good player left lately haranya probably Nuia to.

Pirate nation can destroy server to, happened on oficial but i wrote it before that playing as pirate have it cons and keep many ppl away from it just look our server.

The rest ye, we can laught very funny.

But if u put good arguments why our server is better with PN than without PN i am ready to change my mind.
Did my best.

Last edited:
At least with PN their red and you know it ,all everybody is complaining about is a larger scale of purple'in ,I've lost my merch to a group or reds,greens and purples sounds like what most are saying on here you can't get on with the way you want to play because a group made up of higher geared players come along and stop your progress.yup sounds like purple'in to me .

Ok Lats

I wasted ur precious time, So meaby i try fix it cuz i actualy very much respect you and i will try put here my experience with PN. I try do it best i can so plz dont do sarcastic shit from it.

My point is that Player Nation Create Unhealthy situation on server cuz strongest players band together and they are most likely from oposite factions. When Player Nation is created that instantly put both factions in very bad position. Then PN starts picking any valuable players that apears making permamently any other faction unable to fight PN. If u want answer plz adress this is exacly why i think this way.

And do i want that PN be removed from game ? No its to Late for that.

And now i answer u Lats on couple ur facts.

Pirate Nation is not atractive for many players they will not join cuz of cons Pirate nation have all guards agresive towards a player jail time on continent couple quest not avalible if you are in pirate nation and ofc you cant have castle as pirate so large part of fun is not there. So this would stop many players from joining.

Yes Player nation is bad when they just take all but that dont make it magicly good when it take only valuable events.
But allowing low players do this events and treating that basicly as breeding pools is also face of a PN when some valuable units apear they always can be invited to PN.

Yes i know it can be done i tried and get killed multiple times dont regret a single time. But fact it can be done dont change its very late at night and kraken is killed at spawn so many of my EU friends will be unable to get it probably ever. we just have to deal with that. Its np just fact. Unless u want ever finish dreamring.

Yes thats why it was formed from strongest players on server. Cant agree if i look or your fresh members (about benefits ofc).

Well ppl giving up cuz the wining side is unreachable for them and even not on their side, here i am talking about guys that starting on server. Also they never will be able to put same ammount of time cuz u already put massive ammount of hours into the game and that gap will stay also perspective of playing a year just to try fight with PN or proposition to do it is ridiculus. about other players ? Well lets say Pirates can fight PN. Harana or Nuia can ? Dont think so. Well in current state of server PN is anyway i think allied with some smaller guilds to use them for sieges. About that PN is unreachable, yes some players will be invited most of them no. And yes i have to point it out that PN is never winning side for any of starting nations so when someone new start game this is overwhelming feeling play and play on a loser position with very small chance for change. I dont expect many new players to stay.
Something more about this, ppl are ppl u cant blame them that they act like this. Admins supose to create healthy einvorment that encurage ppl to stay on server not oposite.

I am just noob with over 200 ping when i run into raid i blindly press tripleslash hoping i kill anything, cant help it i just play from other side of the globe. Sadly i will not enjoy pvp or RvsR like you. I cant agree with what u say but only about GS it helps if all mambers have higher gearscore than oposite side, single person dosent rly matter. and today well we could have even higher GS that ur raid and it wouldnt matter cuz numbers were on ur side.

i dont know how to qute this

I am not Dead set on my belief my opinion is based on oficial server experience and Player Nation System that bring death to many of them.

This facts bearly even touch subject if Player Nation is Healthy for server or no They are just facts they more act like smoke screen than something constructive that we could talk about.

But no problem i give u fact.
Player nation have strongest R vs R players in my opionion and is still recruting most valuable ones from both faction.

If PN like so much pvp and claim is Healthy for server why do everything to make everyone unable to put good fight ? Dont know numbers but know couple good player left lately haranya probably Nuia to.

Pirate nation can destroy server to, happened on oficial but i wrote it before that playing as pirate have it cons and keep many ppl away from it just look our server.

The rest ye, we can laught very funny.

But if u put good arguments why our server is better with PN than without PN i am ready to change my mind.
Did my best.

I think the debate is somewhat irrelevant tbh. One of the main arguments is that they have all the highest geared players on the server cause they can pick from both sides, however I think the pirates have more active players and gear.

The nation just has more knowledge of the content and knows how to contest things better than any other guild/group on the server.

The nation isn't even. That active they just login for main events, do your research and actually contest as a group. There is more to contestkng and taking content then just running at them as a glob :p

Raid has 3 time less ppl that urs and average GS was 1k-1.5k less that ur raid today most ppl basicly get one shoted that was pretty sad.

Yes lats i think PN system is detrimental to server health.
All this will not change my opinion that PN system never supose to be in game, events were not prepered for PN. The idea that strong guilds from both continents for Player Nation and this will be somehow healthy for server is idiotic, someone have to rly smoke to much weed in XL games. Allowing PN to be created was very irresponsible in first place. And now trying to fight u is nightmare when we try do something we have to watch how players go to PN baited by easy game and easy win noone want wait and gear up to fight, ppl just want win now.
You will not change my mind cuz i already was on servers with PN in PN i know how it works u dont have to do much, just cherry pick players u want and thats all PN need to do to stay wining side forever and as long masive guild will be alowed to invite players from entire server without any cons that long it will be unhelthy and destructive.

Stella
You are totaly right just lack of experience fact that u had 3x (more less) bigger raid with nuians help and average gearscore was 1k higher (dont know how much nuians had) have 0 meaning. Thx for advice i will try "get good".

At this point, this thread should be closed. There is nothing productive coming from it, and it is Havockitty putting words in our mouths. At no point did I say to "get good". I said to ask for help and feedback. Take the steps we had to take to learn and get better, instead of incessantly complaining on a forum.
I would go as far as to say that Havockitty is acting as a prime example for our argument. Instead of planning scrims, taking feedback seriously, and seeing how we fight against those with double our numbers and a higher avg gearscore, he sits back and cries that we're killing the server.

Killing the server by having a 30 person raid for 2 bosses.
Killing the server by going to halcy once a month.
Killing the server by helping the other castles held by other nations to build up defenses, guarding pack runners every day.
Killing the server by putting in the time and effort it takes to gear up (crafting and selling, farming, regrading, etc.)

We all started out as potato farmers... we just chose not to stay a potato farmer.

At this point, this thread should be closed.
Why you think you are that superior to decide when to close a thread. He said valid points, which you again not responding to (yes, I read the whole thread, and you actively ignoring to respond to his points, meanwhile he responded to yours).
We all started out as potato farmers... we just chose not to stay a potato farmer.
You started as a potato farmer (beginner swiper) when everyone was potato farmer. New players start as potato farmers, and get very small chance to reach your level.

PN killed many official server, don't know why you act as you are somewhat different, when doing exactly the same thing. You earned it? I will never doubt it, congratz. But that still doesn't mean it's good for the health of the server.

Why you think you are that superior to decide when to close a thread. He said valid points, which you again not responding to (yes, I read the whole thread, and you actively ignoring to respond to his points, meanwhile he responded to yours).

You started as a potato farmer (beginner swiper) when everyone was potato farmer. New players start as potato farmers, and get very small chance to reach your level.

PN killed many official server, don't know why you act as you are somewhat different, when doing exactly the same thing. You earned it? I will never doubt it, congratz. But that still doesn't mean it's good for the health of the server.

He has stated the same issues over and over, while Lats and I have worked to address them. Yet he continues to be spiteful and puts words into our mouths.

He has not once said HOW we are killing the servers, only saying that we recruit the best. PN is end game. If people wish to join, fine. We do not only take the best. In fact, we took in a 3.5k DR yesterday (or the day before). Remember, we only have a 125 player limit, unlike on live servers where they have hundreds. Right now, we have 124 players. Do you think we kick people out because someone new gets better gear? We literally have no room to recruit. Out of those 124 people in the nation right now, maybe ~70 are active. These consist of EU and NA players, so not everyone is on at the same time. That is why we can only pull ~30 for raids.

There is no point in arguing about it anymore. Assumptions are already made and Havoc has no plans to change his mind, or even listen to another side.

Re-read the thread. It is literally him repeating the same things over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back