What's new

Player Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this is some good drama I can sink my teeth in. Mainly because I am a 3.4k gs, and I am a potato farmer. PN, Pirates, havn't effected me as much as Fortitude has.

Just saying, more of a threat of a green guild going Purple, then PN or Pirates are a threat.

God Bless you friend, all I can say

Also for all those saying PN is toxic, Fort is toxic, ect, ect, ect WELCOME TO AA, cause thats all it is, dont like it, theres a block option for a reason(just saying) There's a reason so many random people like us, at the start of EVERY server I've been on with this group we're always hated, but towards the end people grow to like us and join us because we're REAL,we care about our members as such, those that want to learn and progress we help, and those that cant handle that fact just forever hate us for whatever reason. 10B is a family, yes we have our little trolls, yes some are toxic af, but have you ever just asked us for something? its legit as simple as that, granted past talks and actions will factor into said request but if you never ask how will you know you'll never get something out of us. As far as the castle goes you cant blame us for that, both groups had help, regardless of w/e people say, I have many ways of knowing even if I hardly play, trust, second to that be ready to take on the task of something that big, be prep'd and ready to get that thing rank 5 in a week cause if not, its rip, unless you nui camp the other group. So stop whining about PN, stop saying we should have went pirate, stop saying we should be treated like pirates, I repeat PN has been a huge goal from the start for us, sorry if thats too hard for other groups to work towards cause you dont treat your members well and they leave or feel left out, cant just gear your top dogs and move on, gotta watch out for the little guys too.

unknown.png

Guess, shit happens eh?

So tired of the whole we treat our members good bullshit, NO, what you do is patronize the entire server to the point that people don't want to be a part of anything but the free farm (PN). Just go back to the beginning of this post and look at all that talk of PN will not actively grief and blah blah blah, now you got nation on here being proud about being chat banned, but you saying Fort is toxic? Every single recording I got of this game is entirely 95%+ your members shit talking and broad caps not only making personal attacks but then acting like you are better then others and dehumanizing them. Your entire tactic is a smear campaign and then when there is no one left you call everyone pussies because they couldn't take the heat. Who I their right mind wants to play with toxic people like that? At first the pvp was fun, but the smear campaign isn't, I won't be a part of this anymore. This same shit happen on live and fresh start and here it is again. People refuse to play nice and treat this as a game, it's entirely personal now.

So tired of the whole we treat our members good bullshit, NO, what you do is patronize the entire server to the point that people don't want to be a part of anything but the free farm (PN). Just go back to the beginning of this post and look at all that talk of PN will not actively grief and blah blah blah, now you got nation on here being proud about being chat banned, but you saying Fort is toxic? Every single recording I got of this game is entirely 95%+ your members shit talking and broad caps not only making personal attacks but then acting like you are better then others and dehumanizing them. Your entire tactic is a smear campaign and then when there is no one left you call everyone pussies because they couldn't take the heat. Who I their right mind wants to play with toxic people like that? At first the pvp was fun, but the smear campaign isn't, I won't be a part of this anymore. This same shit happen on live and fresh start and here it is again. People refuse to play nice and treat this as a game, it's entirely personal now.
Lmao, yes I was chat banned for 14 hours - on toxicity. I legitimetaly called Xatsh out for his toxicity. Remember, he's the one who said we'd be begging you all. Apart from that I said AROOOOOOOOO, and linked a photo of "Non-P2w" to someone who had been defending <Fortitudes> toxicity. At which point, I was rewarded with being called the R word. My frand, you're diggin' yourself a larger whole - why would other East guilds and West guilds contact us to do things? Let me spell it out for you because we're nice people and care about server health, we ONLY actively contest <Fortitude> because ya'll purple on the East Faction and talk so much trash it's unparalleled to justify such behaviour.

Grow up kid, you're just added fuel to the fire - and if you have nothing relevant to say - please leave the forums.

Jfoxx I know who you are from multiple servers. None of what you just said is true, you have been shit to people on numerous occasions.

Jfoxx I know who you are from multiple servers. None of what you just said is true, you have been shit to people on numerous occasions.
Good, so you know the old me. Because since I've been on FS/PS (this isn't Saltphira) - I've been helpful to lots of people bud. EXCEPT <Fortitude> members. Ask TnT, ask members in Divinity. I'm out there Killing fortitude members at Hasla rifts who purple on east pugs.. Like what for? There's two rifts - why do you need to booly the east faction out of their events?

EDIT: Also, I didn't appreciate logging back into PS after coming back from FS (Live) - and being instantly told now to rejoin my family or join 10b to play with them because Rev decided he wanted to shit talk my fam - when I got back into the game.

Last edited:
My two cents:
Player nation will eventually kill off the server if they continue to pick one faction to support while crippling the other and the only way to stop them is contesting them however their is a huge gear gap and composition difference between Fortitude and 10b.
10b can actively gear their members as they control all but 1 of the castles (through proxy guilds) and they free-farm the entire server also they get to choose who to take from two factions which allows them to have at a minimum around 7 healers in their raids at one given time where as Fortitude has to stick to trade runs, dgs and some boss mats to be able to gear it's members.

Now on about the castle:
What happened just showed the toxicity of player nation, they hated Fortitude so much they were willing to break server rules to take Fortitude's castle with members such as Yokolitner using a alt archer account, Disrep contemplating whether he should use a alt healer account or a alt mage account but decided to stick to using his actual account after being called out in the siege discord however shit happens and the castle was lost to another PN proxy guild, but you can't expect a guild that is new to be able to contest player nation while further crippling them at every chance they get and berating them with shit talk constantly.

No rules were broken. Having more than character on the same account and that is the case. They send their main gear over.
They broke no rules.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

y'all didn't move gear you left your guilds to band together with your friend beck to intentionally piss people off, thats why yall still in here trash talking someone that wasnt even involved. There is reason why there's only 60 people in big damage 10 boys of spatulas and only 49 right now and privateers. None of the castle changes they did, did anything to stop people from free farming since the gear cap is so high everyone can easily exploit the ruleset. Grats I guess?

To come back to the topic "Player nation" and going even further "Pirates"
With only seeing the game and no players/characters or whatever heat there is.

I have a suggestion about "choosing the life of PN/Pirate"

Once a character of an account has choosen to be in "PN" or "Pirate nation" no other character should be able to be in an East-/West-Guild
Because, once choosen to be an PN or Pirate player, should effect the whole account to prevent from guildhopping with alts, undermining guilds (the easy way - as there still are ways as everyone knows)

The process of joining Pirates/PN should be harder and coming back should be too - or at least the penalties of guildswitching should be there too and maybe even higher as 24hours.

I know, gear could still be swapped around, but the players would not be this organized group of hardcore PN/Pirates

Everyone stating that PN/Pirates is a choice of an Lifestyle kinda - and i understand that and fully get that point. Hard work and determination is a MUST to get that goal and keep it running.

But imho, the switching game with ALTS in multiple guilds wherever you need them is extreme.

Chose a lifestyle and deal with the consequences. I do have huge respect for goals people have and maybe even reached and pushed even further.

Why should a PN/Pirate player want to have guilded chars on West/East if they chose to be away from those sides.

My suggestion isnt even about no chars "over there" at all - but about being in guilds doing whatever.

And yes, to push this suggestion even further, once choosen a side to be in a guild in West/East - only that side should be relevant for each player to have chars in diff. guild in. Chars unguilded ok for whatever reason, but when it comes to guilds - only 1 side should be chosen!

That would prevent guilds of alts on either side to troll/bid for scrolls (cause the mainguild couldnt do it) and so on

y'all didn't move gear you left your guilds to band together with your friend beck

People just like me I think; I've got lots of friends on every faction and I'm not sure why Fortitude hates me so much. I talk shit about everyone equally, Fortitude just goes so far as to tell their members to be ignorant and leave discords to not hear mean words said about them. When you've got policies people don't agree with people will band against you to fight.

No changes will help anything the damage is already done to the server. The gold has been made, the gear has been made and when people all vocalize about this months ago the devs acted as if it was never a problem on live, but yet here we are, same thing that happened on live and what are you going to do punish people who exploited the flaws? Push even more people away? There is nothing that can be done, the free farm has started already and it won't end aslong as they have a reason to keep it going. That's why the only fix is to just not participate, me and my core group are already looking for another game to jump too. These people wanted to be hateful and band together to antagonize the only threat they had to that free farm. This is what they get, losing people to interact with in game and wasted money.

To come back to the topic "Player nation" and going even further "Pirates"
With only seeing the game and no players/characters or whatever heat there is.

I have a suggestion about "choosing the life of PN/Pirate"

Once a character of an account has choosen to be in "PN" or "Pirate nation" no other character should be able to be in an East-/West-Guild
Because, once choosen to be an PN or Pirate player, should effect the whole account to prevent from guildhopping with alts, undermining guilds (the easy way - as there still are ways as everyone knows)

The process of joining Pirates/PN should be harder and coming back should be too - or at least the penalties of guildswitching should be there too and maybe even higher as 24hours.

I know, gear could still be swapped around, but the players would not be this organized group of hardcore PN/Pirates

Everyone stating that PN/Pirates is a choice of an Lifestyle kinda - and i understand that and fully get that point. Hard work and determination is a MUST to get that goal and keep it running.

But imho, the switching game with ALTS in multiple guilds wherever you need them is extreme.

Chose a lifestyle and deal with the consequences. I do have huge respect for goals people have and maybe even reached and pushed even further.

Why should a PN/Pirate player want to have guilded chars on West/East if they chose to be away from those sides.

My suggestion isnt even about no chars "over there" at all - but about being in guilds doing whatever.

And yes, to push this suggestion even further, once choosen a side to be in a guild in West/East - only that side should be relevant for each player to have chars in diff. guild in. Chars unguilded ok for whatever reason, but when it comes to guilds - only 1 side should be chosen!

That would prevent guilds of alts on either side to troll/bid for scrolls (cause the mainguild couldnt do it) and so on
At least you are consistent.

People just like me I think; I've got lots of friends on every faction and I'm not sure why Fortitude hates me so much. I talk shit about everyone equally, Fortitude just goes so far as to tell their members to be ignorant and leave discords to not hear mean words said about them. When you've got policies people don't agree with people will band against you to fight.
People that say mean things about me makes my tummy hurt :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back