What's new

Poll: 4 Day Cooldown Guild Rejoin Change.

Do you want this change?

• Yes

Votes: 66 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 95 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i like the 4 days cool down this way players cant swap between guilds for sieges in last 24hours to defend/attack any castle they want

This amount of cooldown means people who wants to participate on siege cicles are forced to be 8 days without guild losing a huge amount of prestige and not being abled to take guildflares if it required for pvp, i see no beneficts for any side

The big issue with this change is the lopsidedness it puts on sieges. @Sjinderson said that if a guild can't hold a castle, they shouldn't be able to keep one. If that's the mentality, then what steps are being taken to ensure that players don't all stack into one guild for a single siege and go on the offensive? You're putting defenders at a significant numerical disadvantage here without even the slightest discussion or community input.

Even if you want to go into an ofensive mode theres not enought people who will be ok being 8 days guildless for a siege. In a specific case where you sucesfully siege and then you defend next cicle the people who came out of the guild will be on 16 days total cooldown in a month, That huge on a server that basically came back from being half dead to semi-active cause of the pvp that sieges and relatives are generating right now. Theres a lot of people coming back from unchained and this measure wont help to the server health.

What is this change targeting by the way, I don't really understand who asked for this. But if we wanna go with the people not able to hold a castle with their guild should not have one should ALSO apply to guilds that cannot siege a castle by themselves.

You just watch what happens when a large group of players keep switching guilds to touch castles, unless this is the goal of this change.

4 day cool down is an awful idea I have no idea where it came from
Well, seems that certain groups don't believe PN and their alt guild armies are OP enough yet and this way they can finally control all the castle and LC's to ensure that they will remain untouchable because i guarantee LC will disappear from AH like it is magic and certain someone will claim is completely legal and balanced because if you cannot zerg back PN you don't deserve high GS

Terrible idea. While I'm not a member of a castle owning guild I enjoy participating in sieges when offered the opportunity. Why is this even a thing?

Well, seems that certain groups don't believe PN and their alt guild armies are OP enough yet and this way they can finally control all the castle and LC's to ensure that they will remain untouchable because i guarantee LC will disappear from AH like it is magic and certain someone will claim is completely legal and balanced because if you cannot zerg back PN you don't deserve high GS
who even are you lol

This change is aimed to not allow ppl pile in one guild for siege. Thats it. Dont rly know what tor think about it cuz its kinda ok to save ppl from getting zerged by alliances but that also prevent sieges. Definetly bad change for PN, could save small west guilds to hold their castles but less sieges for sure unless some small guilds become very agresive.

This change is aimed to not allow ppl pile in one guild for siege. Thats it. Dont rly know what tor think about it cuz its kinda ok to save ppl from getting zerged by alliances but that also prevent sieges. Definetly bad change for PN, could save small west guilds to hold their castles but less sieges for sure unless some small guilds become very agresive.

it only prevents people piling in to defend. nothing is stopping them to pile in to siege.

There's surely some other way. Some people like being in carebear guilds, like the one I run, but sometimes hop into sieges for some extra action and honor every 2 weeks. This actually keeps a strong 'small guild' community, while allowing them to band together into one guild they're allied with when it matters. Castle owning guilds historically are shitlord guilds, but I think this change hurts too many casuals in the process.

Maybe not require 50 people to bid on sieges too? ?

Last edited:
The big issue with this change is the lopsidedness it puts on sieges. @Sjinderson said that if a guild can't hold a castle, they shouldn't be able to keep one. If that's the mentality, then what steps are being taken to ensure that players don't all stack into one guild for a single siege and go on the offensive? You're putting defenders at a significant numerical disadvantage here without even the slightest discussion or community input.
I would say that voting is input.

Back