What's new

Race Change Suggestion

No, this will not be done as well. Bound items will stay bound.
I am sorry to talk to you in this section, because I am afraid that you will not notice my message. My game name is Rainler, I play this game for 2 months, very love this game, but my account was closed today, I always follow the game rules, recommend to friends this server, I shouldn't be blocked. There must be some misunderstanding here. Please pay attention to me. I really like this game, I feel my life is inseparable from it, please be sure to help me, thank you! May you be happy!

I am sorry to talk to you in this section, because I am afraid that you will not notice my message. My game name is Rainler, I play this game for 2 months, very love this game, but my account was closed today, I always follow the game rules, recommend to friends this server, I shouldn't be blocked. There must be some misunderstanding here. Please pay attention to me. I really like this game, I feel my life is inseparable from it, please be sure to help me, thank you! May you be happy!

Hi Rainler!
There is no ban on your account and account was in game yesterday and today as well. If you have any issues in regards to your account access, please submit a Ticket.

Yes, I’m not saying they become unbound, simply that they could be transferred to the new race change character

Can be considered a Race change variation. This is not planned to be done as well.

Hi Rainler!
There is no ban on your account and account was in game yesterday and today as well. If you have any issues in regards to your account access, please submit a Ticket.
my account was blocked yesterday and the staff lifted the ban soon ,the staff said :"Hi, your account has been banned because our system did not receive HWID of your PC. We will lift the ban from the account as a one time exception, but please Repair the Client before logging to the game."
i am glad to hear that ! thank you for everything! and Wish you all the best in the future!

Back