What's new

State of the Server

Blatant hacking 24/7, botting 24/7, credits sky rocketing, cash shop still down. NO response or updates from admins. This is quickly becoming TRION TIER.

If this continues many people are going to leave this server.

gm1pvgc.png

This is not even close to Trion tier ok, let's not literally spin ourselves into a frenzy just yet.

They have a lot further to fall to be Trion tier.

If you want to go back to paying Trion for entirely broken content and credit packs that get you literally 1/10th of what was available here NOT EVEN 2 WEEKS AGO, then hurry up and GTFO. Enjoy your garbage legacy retard slap fights and FS raid content that does not even fill raids.

Let's be honest here, this server isn't quite Trion Tier yet but it's definitely taking a hit. If there's not even a response about in-game GMs by the time castles are claimed and Auroria land is monopolized by hackers sitting underneath the map then there's going to be a massive wave of people quitting.

I sincerely hope @IronLady and @Sparkle see that the community as a whole is VERY MUCH IN FAVOR of in-game GMs (just look at the poll on https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/poll-we-need-in-game-gms.1693/ with 165 votes and 87.3% saying Yes at the time I'm posting this). We want this KNOWING that there is a high potential for some abuse, simply because we believe any sort of abuse of GM powers will be promptly taken care of and will have a MUCH SMALLER impact on the game than people blatantly botting and hacking all day every day.

I want this server to last a long time. It has the potential to be a source of enjoyment for the players for months to come and a giant source of income for you people running the show as soon as the cash shop is back up, but at the rate it's been going in the past couple of weeks the server might have an untimely death which none of us here want.

This is not even close to Trion tier ok, let's not literally spin ourselves into a frenzy just yet.

They have a lot further to fall to be Trion tier.

If you want to go back to paying Trion for entirely broken content and credit packs that get you literally 1/10th of what was available here NOT EVEN 2 WEEKS AGO, then hurry up and GTFO. Enjoy your garbage legacy retard slap fights and FS raid content that does not even fill raids.

If you can read, I said "quickly becoming". Just because they aren't at that level doesn't mean they aren't on the way there. Stop blindly defending them. I want this server to succeed, fuck Trion.

https://streamable.com/05ei6

When you see multiple new players doing shit like this every day (literally just happened 15 minutes ago), they clearly aren't doing shit to stop it. Banning the accounts that are doing the hacking 24-72 hours later doesn't do anything because they transfer the assets or sell gold to players. The people buying gold or benefiting from the hacking need to be banned as well with the hacking accounts.

The problem is that they seem to have just 2 people taking care of the reports, and that's bottlenecking the process.
We need to keep pinging them until we get an answer

Blatant hacking 24/7, botting 24/7, credits sky rocketing, cash shop still down. NO response or updates from admins. This is quickly becoming TRION TIER.

gm1pvgc.png
People wont admit its trion tier until this weekend when castles are taken by hackers.

How is it Trion tier?? It's a donation problem keeping AR from making money... this is not even close to the Trion level of scammy/deceiving behavior.

How is it Trion tier?? It's a donation problem keeping AR from making money... this is not even close to the Trion level of scammy/deceiving behavior.

I guess you also can't read. I said "quickly becoming". Trion never allowed this level of blatant speed hacking/no clip to go on. While it definitely happened a lot on Trion's server, people actually felt the need to hide it. People don't give a fuck on this server for a few reasons;

1) Free Patron
2) Fast leveling back to 52, especially with their hacks
3) They can make thousands of gold a day with ease even openly cheating and transfer it before they are banned due to slow response time.

It isn't going to stop until people who are benefiting get banned and the cheaters are banned way more quickly. If they just get banned so fast every time they will give up after awhile when they begin to waste their time with no benefit.

You guys don't seem to understand that I want this server to succeed as much as all of you but the current situation is just way too weird to not be concerned.

Yeah the moderators are trying to be GMs and end up power abusing players. I would like to have some new moderators that are a little less biased and stop bring their negativity to forums/deleting comments for no real reasons

Back