What's new

State of the Server

Then go back to her? I'm not pulling punches anymore. I'm tired of your crying because you lost the ayanad sword with your cheating buddy. Real talk.
I think we need new moderators god this is just awful customer support and your representing the Archerage team right now.

I guess you also can't read. I said "quickly becoming". Trion never allowed this level of blatant speed hacking/no clip to go on. While it definitely happened a lot on Trion's server, people actually felt the need to hide it. People don't give a fuck on this server for a few reasons;

1) Free Patron
2) Fast leveling back to 52, especially with their hacks
3) They can make thousands of gold a day with ease even openly cheating and transfer it before they are banned due to slow response time.

It isn't going to stop until people who are benefiting get banned and the cheaters are banned way more quickly. If they just get banned so fast every time they will give up after awhile when they begin to waste their time with no benefit.

You guys don't seem to understand that I want this server to succeed as much as all of you but the current situation is just way too weird to not be concerned.

Good response
I would like to add that the amount of hackers are FINITE, if they ban their IPs ,it will considerably slow them down, and eventually exterminate most of the hackers.
There should be a GM ingame overseeing sky, bottom, pack deliveries, and marcala logs.

Go back to who?

When were you ever pulling punches? You’ve been acting like a child the entire time.

I could care less about the Katana, drop in the bucket, no drama.
If it were, I would have kicked up a fuss over it.
Notice how that information was offered by me openly, not like it’s sometbing I held behind closed doors.

It has no bearing on yours and Ulf’s pathetic attitude and handling.
I actually didn’t have an issue with you until about 10 hours ago. Even after the ban, I didn’t think you handled anything poorly and it was more Ulf. But you’re really starting to show your true colors and I hope the community takes note.

I also enjoy that you ignored my PM despite stating we could continue the conversation in PMs. Not a bloke of your word, are you?

I saw him playing like few mins ago. Its not a full time job u know.

Anyone using any hack or being complicit should be permanently IP banned from both forum and the game.
There is no discussion about this nor argument made that can change general oppinion.

Hi all,

Reconstruction of Donate system is in its final stage. Believe me, we are doing everything possible to release it as soon as possible. You will be able to use it at no time.
As to GMs...- introducing a new GM won't resolve the current situation. We're improving the anti-cheat system, we have quite a few ideas of a new monitoring system, apart from that we are relying on your reports, which really help us to isolate hackers.

Yes, that might be the best case scenario since automatic system can be allseeing ,and we need that so badly atm, thank you on everything.

Then go back to her? I'm not pulling punches anymore. I'm tired of your crying because you lost the ayanad sword with your cheating buddy. Real talk.
OOOOOOH DAAAAAAAAAAANG

Edit: Real talk can i get the forum title of Hype Man. Imma just go "Oh dang" and "noice" to most posts

Good response
I would like to add that the amount of hackers are FINITE, if they ban their IPs ,it will considerably slow them down, and eventually exterminate most of the hackers.
There should be a GM ingame overseeing sky, bottom, pack deliveries, and marcala logs.

We need HWID bans, IP bans are absolutely useless. Shut off your modem for about three minutes and when you turn it back on you will have a new IP address. Some routers can do this for you automatically as well. Unfortunately most people and services like Archeage still use IPv4 and the world has run out of those addresses. Any address being used now is recycled. For example, if we had IP bans, a completey new player could be very unlucky and not even be able to play the game just because he was assigned an IP address that had already been banned here.

Some things just don't need a response outside of PM's, this seems like one :p

Hi all,

Reconstruction of Donate system is in its final stage. Believe me, we are doing everything possible to release it as soon as possible. You will be able to use it at no time.
As to GMs...- introducing a new GM won't resolve the current situation. We're improving the anti-cheat system, we have quite a few ideas of a new monitoring system, apart from that we are relying on your reports, which really help us to isolate hackers.

Castle and land rush will start in Sunday. You keep shop online = you give cash shop users extreme high profit. You kick out one leg of the chair. If you want to kill something do it right! Kick out the chair and let the cash System (temporally) die!

You do this with economy:

:D

I think we need new moderators god this is just awful customer support and your representing the Archerage team right now.
Yeah you can't have mods that get involved in flame wars ffs. Wtf are you thinking ArcheRage Owners. @IronLady If this guy is gonna continue to be a mod, please pull him aside and have him stop entering flame wars on the daily. Its utterly ridiculous.

Shawn has always tried to communicate problems with the game. Even last FS he was trying to help Trion make the game better. I love how people think Shawn is devil spawn hell bent on destroying Archeage...
I mean if you spend all of 5 minutes in discord with the guy you understand hes a terrible person.

Back