What's new

Suggestions

Is there any chance of disabling harpoons in the peaceful zones around trade outlets? There have been many times where people have used a harpoon clipper to tip my guild's merchant schooner over and tow it out to sea to destroy it. There is not much that can be done about someone harpooning the mast of the ship to flip it upside down.

Last edited:
Is there any chance of disabling harpoons in the peaceful zones around trade outlets? There have been many times where people have used a harpoon clipper to tip my guild's merchant schooner over and tow it out to sea to destroy it. There is not much that can be done about someone harpooning the mast of the ship to flip it upside down.

Sure you can, not going to say how, but you can avoid being pulled out of the dock in a merchant. If you have 2 people you can unload too.

Is there an issue with gold generation in this patch, or are people just on Summer holiday's? Prices are tanking and no one seems to have gold to buy things. I know there was a string of ridiculous boxes that caused issues and it costs way more gold to regrade now, but this seems to be trending in a certain direction.

it happened when gold sellers were banned too, economy will recover. i think it's a good thing it happens every now and then.

Is there an issue with gold generation in this patch, or are people just on Summer holiday's? Prices are tanking and no one seems to have gold to buy things. I know there was a string of ridiculous boxes that caused issues and it costs way more gold to regrade now, but this seems to be trending in a certain direction.

Seeds and saplings cost 3x as much to buy.
Regrading costs 3x as much to perform.
Costume/undergarment Synthium Stones take 3x as much to upgrade.
Gold generation doesn't even so much as double in this patch.

Yeah, there's a gold generation problem this patch. And yet they won't fix sport fishing to at least be mildly tolerable to do for anything profitable.

Can we have the seed snap system they had in 4.5 Archeage? It would make mass plating my seed more efficient and also if I mess up a row of seed again I might lose my mind.

Can we have the seed snap system they had in 4.5 Archeage? It would make mass plating my seed more efficient and also if I mess up a row of seed again I might lose my mind.

If I remember correctly, that snap system is an engine-based change that comes with 4.5 that isn't able to be implemented here.

Not possible in this version

Ranged Rogue needs a melee nerf in arena. Its stupid that a darkrunner can crit me for 8-9k in the arena with a single skill yet I can barely hit them for 2k with a chain lighting nevermind a fireball

1. Can you increase Peace-time in Golden Ruins ? 30minutes seems very awful for new players forced to grind mobs there to gear up.
Especially since loot buffs all last an hour, I like that it is on a war rotation now, had happen plenty of PvP there already, but waiting hours for 30minutes of peace must be terrible for those who need to farm there.
2. Is it possible to remove bloodstains from bloodlusting between guild members ?, would bring a lot of fun PvP between friends without having to worry about anything.

Ever since 3.5 went live, I am having issues with Concussive Arrow not being 100% hit-rate anymore. I've seen others report the same issue.
https://i.gyazo.com/f8bb8968fe34da7b7c6a3d5a8a5ca778.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/2ceae4033ee9220a251d8a99287c629e.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/9241220d793ce46d72827073c42138c9.mp4
c23a3a11c99ef1067e713c9b53c5975f.png

6b6acc7d659ba9ef6d50d95846651937.png

e0aab93bc5c1bcc4f163412528f33672.png

ded0c2c6704543e452650b5d084112da.png

Last edited:
Any update on the corrections you guys are making towards the inland cargo packs?
Information will be posted when it's ready. Most likely next week or a week after.
But you don't need to wait for it and can run these packs any time. This type of cargo is already profitable if you buy a certified cargo from the filled with packs Trade Outlet as in that case it will have lower % and it will cost less for you to buy it. Also, cost of charcoal has already increased to 1.2g that means the amount of the gold you receive at the end increase.

Based on server statistics, the generation of gold in 3.5 has doubled in comparison to 3.0. But you don't need to forget that many players were preparing to 3.5 beforehand and their resources haven't yet come to the end, so they won't need to buy new for some time.

Based on server statistics, the generation of gold in 3.5 has doubled in comparison to 3.0. But you don't need to forget that many players were preparing to 3.5 beforehand and their resources haven't yet come to the end, so they won't need to buy new for some time.

Generation has doubled at best, but costs have tripled for many common activities (making Synthium Stones, regrading, and buying seeds/saplings/etc to grow materials). While "many" players were preparing for 3.5, I doubt that many were preparing as much as you're trying to lead us to believe, and gold generation is abysmal for players new to the server. I got to watch a new player last night regrade away ~600g on 3 regrades thanks to the Celestial Obsidian support pack, then quit because it took them over a week to farm that gold and they got 1 Arcane and a handful of crystals for their troubles. Now I'm not saying it's NOT their fault that they regraded, but they were new to the game and impressionable and made the dumb decision of asking in Faction chat what they should do with the weapons they got and were told "regrade it all", and the free Obsidian support pack gave them the regrade scrolls to do it without them realizing the consequences of that action.

Make it worth running T2/T3 cargo, and make saltwater sport fishing worth doing. The up-and-coming players don't have many good gold-making options, and this is currently bleeding them dry. There's already enough gold sinks, it's time the player base actually gets something back for their activities.

I was about to craft some pots for family and realized how many stacks of items i need to bring with me whenever i need to craft anything,
Could we have materials from farming/gathering stacking to 10k? like raw stone and such..

To skip some work we may have only Basic/Grand Materials changed (Mushrooms, Barley, Rice... )
Even tho it would be really cool to change them all and have sorted out mats..

In the screen you can see Sjinder suggesting me to ask on next stacking update, so i'll just post this here rq as a reminder :)

Attachments

• Stacking.png
    Stacking.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 319
I was about to craft some pots for family and realized how many stacks of items i need to bring with me whenever i need to craft anything,
Could we have materials from farming/gathering stacking to 10k? like raw stone and such..

To skip some work we may have only Basic/Grand Materials changed (Mushrooms, Barley, Rice... )
Even tho it would be really cool to change them all and have sorted out mats..

In the screen you can see Sjinder suggesting me to ask on next stacking update, so i'll just post this here rq as a reminder :)

Logs and Raw Stone do already stack to 10k...
So does Pelt, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Copper Ore, Gold Ore, and a few other things...

In fact the ODD one out that doesn't stack to 10k is WOOL.... of all the items you would think would ALSO stack to such a degree... but nope, just screw Cloth crafters :D

and I already asked for Wool... yet... crickets. And that was during the last time they were asking for stacking requests...

The only reason I am asking for Wool to have stacking increased is because it is very easy (like Logs) to accumulate lots of the item.
If one is using Majestic Trees, then you very easily get 1k logs, so it makes sense, stack logs to 10k.
The same can be said for Raw Stone, if you pick your house drill or mining drill you can get lots of Raw Stone and also Iron Ore.
The same is also for Pelt.

All these items stack to 10k, and are used in major crafting channels (gear (Weaponry, Carpentry, Plate and Leather Armor), construction etc) that are known to require copious amounts of raw mats prior to even making set pieces.

Why then is Wool, a major precursor to Cloth and thus Cloth Armor is left to only stack to 1k? the other crafting proficiencies enjoy better stockpiling capacity.

If you are using Sheep pens to get wool, per harvest of a single pen you will get on average 150 wool. But. many players fill out whole 24x24s or 16x16s and many multiples of these with pens, anywhere from 4 pens upwards, and eight or sixteen being not uncommon. (2 filled 24x24 plots)

A single harvest of these alone, if looking at the minimum number that are usually placed (4 on a single 16x16 plot) would give you 600 Wool, a full 6/10ths of the current stack limit in a single harvest! Now imagine you had a 24x24 (with 8 pens) you'd get 1.2k, 200 over the stacking limit.

So as you can see, in regards to handling wool it quickly spirals out of control if you are harvesting even "only" once per day. Meanwhile, other materials that are used in major crafting (iron ore, raw log, pelt, raw stone, for iron iron ingot, lumber, leather, and stone brick respectively) enjoy increased stack sizes. This is unfair on cloth crafters!

Other stacking requests to 10k would be absurd. Like, you don't need Azalea or Rice or Corn or Rose etc to stack to 10k.... 1k for those is fine

Logs and Raw Stone do already stack to 10k...
So does Pelt, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Copper Ore, Gold Ore, and a few other things...

He's asking for them to stack LIKE the above mentioned xD not if those can get higher stacks ;p

if crafting a ton of pots, I can understand the request, however, you'd need a lot of labor to, for example, have use of 10k produce stacks for crafting something like Assorted Ribs or Kraken's Mights o_O i know labor regens fast, but not that fast.

Generation has doubled at best, but costs have tripled for many common activities (making Synthium Stones )

eh small detail, Synthium stones became cheaper nor more expensive. because you'd have to use 20 charcoal in the original patch. 20 charcoal is 20g more or less, on this server, and that 20g got added to the craft price. So now you won't have to worry about farming or buying charcoal, can just craft.

Other than that I agree with the point you are making xD

eh small detail, Synthium stones became cheaper nor more expensive. because you'd have to use 20 charcoal in the original patch. 20 charcoal is 20g more or less, on this server, and that 20g got added to the craft price. So now you won't have to worry about farming or buying charcoal, can just craft.

Other than that I agree with the point you are making xD

Pretty confident it was 5 Charcoal, no?

Back