What's new

Suggestions

I have a small suggestion, not sure if this has been brought up before but I would like to see partial sales in the AH. The reason is that the new players starting out don't have a lot of gold on hand and when we need to purchase a few items from the AH we end end having to spending more gold to buy the bulk items players have listed which makes it harder on us.
While I think this is a great addition, it was added in a later patch, and the admins have regularly said they won't add things from future ArcheAge (original) updates. I think partial sales were added in 4.5 live.

@snownova that theoretical is nothing the archeages and is completely useless.
That's all I shall about it as we cannot give information out about game files.
The labor lock is the restriction you want to have it so that you only need 1 character above level 52. Now this wont be done for a number of reasons and one of them is because it is too difficult to implement. Another is that now you can just level all profficincies by using level 1 dummy characters

@snownova that theoretical is nothing the archeages and is completely useless.
That's all I shall about it as we cannot give information out about game files.
The labor lock is the restriction you want to have it so that you only need 1 character above level 52. Now this wont be done for a number of reasons and one of them is because it is too difficult to implement. Another is that now you can just level all profficincies by using level 1 dummy characters

Alright thank you :)

Was it intentional to give a mount a 45 second stealth? If so why? The mount now has 40 seconds longer stealth then the previously best mounts in the game where players had to save up tons of Loyalty.

Also, the 45 second cooldown is as high as Stealth Classes that use Shadowplay, why would anyone even consider giving everyone in the game and equal stealth cooldown as stealth classes?

The only way to get a lower stealth CD obviously is to spec into the SP passive but really the new mount is ridiculously OP, lol why are stealth specific classes having to compete against mounts that any class can use? It's already an awesome mount with everything you guys gave it, only it should share the same stealth duration as Shay etc. which is only 5s. I'm really shocked people can throw money at the game for almost a minute of mount stealth now.

Are we going to see mounts in the future that give skills from other skilltrees for stealth classes? o_O

Was it intentional to give a mount a 45 second stealth? If so why? The mount now has 40 seconds longer stealth then the previously best mounts in the game where players had to save up tons of Loyalty.

Also, the 45 second cooldown is as high as Stealth Classes that use Shadowplay, why would anyone even consider giving everyone in the game and equal stealth cooldown as stealth classes?

The only way to get a lower stealth CD obviously is to spec into the SP passive but really the new mount is ridiculously OP, lol why are stealth specific classes having to compete against mounts that any class can use? It's already an awesome mount with everything you guys gave it, only it should share the same stealth duration as Shay etc. which is only 5s. I'm really shocked people can throw money at the game for almost a minute of mount stealth now.

Are we going to see mounts in the future that give skills from other skilltrees for stealth classes? o_O

All the mounts have a glowing effect or ability that gives away where you are moving. It's not a full stealth if you have eyeballs, however, it does make you un-targetable

All the mounts have a glowing effect or ability that gives away where you are moving. It's not a full stealth if you have eyeballs, however, it does make you un-targetable

Wasn't aware of the glowing effect, appreciate the info Epic. 45s is definitely still too long imo for any mount, this mount was already top tier with 5s stealth, speed bursts and invuln. Worries me what else will be in boxes come the future. Anyway, cheers thx for the info.

Wasn't aware of the glowing effect, appreciate the info Epic. 45s is definitely still too long imo for any mount, this mount was already top tier with 5s stealth, speed bursts and invuln. Worries me what else will be in boxes come the future. Anyway, cheers thx for the info.

Arrow shot is 10 sec cooldown, Mooneer has green glow under it even in stealth, Iceaneer has frigid tracks on it when stealth etc. Its not too strong (You have to be close enough still though)

Last edited:
Chests have auto-sort option, but auto-sort button needs to be pressed each time you open the chest. It's not possible to save the order after you had it auto-sorted to look the same when you open chest next time. To save order you need to do it manually.
That is not a proper auto-sort. A proper auto-sort is semi-permanent: press auto-sort and it's done. No need to sort again until you've added new items you want sorted in or fill the gaps with items you've removed. This is literally the only game I've played where it's a temporary filter, it's ridiculous.

How is it not possible? The warehouse's auto-sort does it properly. Apply the warehouse's sorting mechanics to the chests.

Last edited:
Warhouse is character locked. Chests are not, they can unlocked to other players and follow different rules to them

It should not matter if they're character locked or not.

And the chests I'm talking about are the otherworld ones, private only.

2 ways to do it:

1. If someone moves an item, that item should be moved for everyone. If someone auto-sorts, it should be auto-sorted for everyone. This is how games usually do.

2. The item positions are a saved as personal filter to each character, sort of like how it works now except it does not reset when the chest is closed.

Last edited:
Since this thread is being tracked by devs, I'm gonna copy my previous suggestion into it.

Community Center Workbenches don't have the recipes for 2x anchoring charms. They only have 1.5x anchor charm recipes.

Both Rank 2 (Celestial anchor charms) and Rank 3 (Divine anchor charms) improved workbenches in all community centers are missing this, vs live servers.

Can we get this added in? I've been stocking up on regrade charms and anchor shards specifically for this purpose.

Also, can you make it so that Rank 3 (Grand Improved Workbench) contains the recipes from the Rank 2 (which has all celestial anchor charms) as well? It's kind of silly to have no Tier 2 recipes in a Tier 3 bench.

Since this thread is being tracked by devs, I'm gonna copy my previous suggestion into it.

Community Center Workbenches don't have the recipes for 2x anchoring charms. They only have 1.5x anchor charm recipes.

Both Rank 2 (Celestial anchor charms) and Rank 3 (Divine anchor charms) improved workbenches in all community centers are missing this, vs live servers.

Can we get this added in? I've been stocking up on regrade charms and anchor shards specifically for this purpose.

Also, can you make it so that Rank 3 (Grand Improved Workbench) contains the recipes from the Rank 2 (which has all celestial anchor charms) as well? It's kind of silly to have no Tier 2 recipes in a Tier 3 bench.

Already replied this matter in your original thread.

There are many suggestions still left without replies. Just letting you know, they are not forgotten or missed and I'll get back to replying them within next few days. We appreciate all the suggestions you guys and gals make!

Cannot be changed or cannot be bothered to change it?

I would say that it's one of those features this game doesn't have and could not be implemented due to the fact that the code would break the entire server. And I'm not joking.

@Sparkle Hello, I was wondering if you could increase the Black Arrow's base move speed to 11.5 m/s? on live it was one of the fastest mounts, but with alot of the mounts here on ps having 11.5 base move speed, it not able to keep up. On top that its hard to get compared to other mounts, at 500 gilda. I know other people who have worked to get this mount can also agree with this.

Last edited:
Back