What's new

Suggestions

So idk if this is possible but I went to visit a person in jail and when I hopped up on the wall I got a prisoner debuff for 30 minutes haha is there a way to make a npc that can remove prisoner debuff if I have no crime points or anything on my jail record lol or something xD maybe even a 30 second warning before I get slapped with jailtime I dont deserve lmao

Suggestion #1
Remove the 10 labor cost to summon the Elite Merchant's Cushion ( Image: https://i.imgur.com/4AYb6mT.png )

Suggestion #2
Remove Global Cooldown/Cast Time to use mistsong weapon skill (Image: https://i.imgur.com/f03rtFA.jpg)
When you use mistsong weapon skill you just became unable to use any other skill for like 1 second or more, this is annoying during battle and sometimes costs your life. We allready have gobal cooldown to change our wespons.

Suggestion #3
Add a 230k proficiency version to all specialty packs from pack machine that cotsts 5x more materials, labor and pay 5x the price at the gold trader, but with the same weight as normal packs in price rate.

- 10 labor cost is a very low amount for NPC summon and interaction with Elite Merchant's Cushion. We'll not have it reduces or removed.

- Global Cooldown/Cast Time is the game feature and can't be removed on any items.

- "Add a 230k proficiency version to all specialty packs from pack machine that cotsts 5x more materials, labor and pay 5x the price at the gold trader, but with the same weight as normal packs in price rate". Not quite clear, please explain.

JUST STOP RESETTING HELLSWAMP TENSION LEVEL EVERYTIME.

New players have to trade run with very low profit in the safe zones. Imagine using Farm Cart 3 packs for 35mins gaining 30 gold, but its not just 30 gold, because they have to buy the materials to make packs too.

Let them craft packs for Double the profit even once a week, and NOT getting ganked by players with 5x their Gearscore.
Let New Players generate gold, More gold, More often they buy credits.

Reset is automatic, not the manual one.

I've noticed that nobody ever does anything really with the "Large Drift Ice" and "Massive Drift Ice" outside Diamond Shores, they're really just a passive obstacle on the way up to Diamond Shores for when people turn in Abyssal Attack packs. They're intended to be able to be dragged around with harpoons but due to both the "Drift Ice" buff lasting only one hour, as well as them moving just incredibly slow, there's really not much you can do with them.

It took 30 minutes for me and my friends to drag one to just Marcala, and by that time it was pretty close to disappearing. So I was wondering if perhaps their Health could be increased slightly, increase the time of the "Drift Ice" buff so that they don't disappear after only an hour, and also make it so that the they can be dragged a bit faster by harpoons. It's a pretty simple change, and it'd be fun to see people bringing them around as obstacles, it could really liven up sea pvp.

Speed can be increased only if we reduce weight, that, in its turn, will lead to damage to ships reduce. Due to it can't be changed.
Live timer ("Drift Ice" buff) will be increased 3 times, so Drift Ice will not disappear in 1 hour. Will be added with the next server update.

I would see it fit to lower Kadum's health as there barely is anyone doing it anymore and by decreasing his health, more people would show up to do it. As Kadum's Bark is in high demand at the moment but there is barely any people to do him. The time it takes to kill him with the few people there is who are doing it is just crazy. But by lowering his health, I do believe that more people would show up and actually do it.

Is this possible to tweak a bit?

@Cascaden larceny can be even more valuable than before. It just requires a couple prerequisites to get there. this refers to queens purses alone.
4 drop rate buff items that are regularly available. Though can be costly.
Guild buff war buff bonus ( this doubles the drop rate to 15% from 7%)
Halcyona victory buff.
With all this you get around a 90% to 95% drop rate of purse or crate.
From this you make more gold than before.
But these are not exactly desirable and neither effective means to being a larceny farmer.
For the moment there are no larceny bonuses going to be implemented.

Thanks for the response. Would love to see Larceny made more viable one day. Maybe Ill come up with a few more ideas and throw them your way.

I would see it fit to lower Kadum's health as there barely is anyone doing it anymore and by decreasing his health, more people would show up to do it. As Kadum's Bark is in high demand at the moment but there is barely any people to do him. The time it takes to kill him with the few people there is who are doing it is just crazy. But by lowering his health, I do believe that more people would show up and actually do it.

Is this possible to tweak a bit?
Kaduum is being done every day. There is no need to reducing the health and this wouldn't promote more people to do it.
Most people are unaware of the value of kadums bark, this is why most players do not attend

I would like to suggest the ability to unbind t7 obs by allowing the use of a brimstone orb. This would allow players to switch classes if they choose that may have a t7, but will come at a high cost as the player would have to then recraft a t7 using the normal recipe.

Can you guys please for the love of god, add a recipe to reseal a Tier 7 Item like on Live servers, I want to be able to play one of the new races, but I'll never be able to use my weapon as it is stuck on my toon forever. I will pay an amount of money to get it moved to another toon.

On live they made it so that Kraken and Red Dragon both despawn after a certain amount of time. Tbh this made it more fair, and it made it less cancer. More people are willing to stay and contest for 3 hours, rather than contest for 4 or 5 hours.

You left out the part where they made it so Kraken and Red Dragon spawn on the same days (Tues/Thurs/Sat), within 5 minutes of each other. In that context, the 3 hour despawn timer actually had a purpose - guilds would have to decide which boss they would rather spend their time fighting for.

You could lower the Vaultstone drop from sunken chest because the proficiency of exploration does not yield gold, so this would raise the prof's usefulness a bit.
And raise the value off packs from raised merchant.

Could the green and blue versions of all various coin purses be put back in? Possibly even implement Arcane (purple) tiered ones? Even if they have to be customized due to the split of coin purses and crates?

Is there any way to implement mounts/gliders from future versions?
Moonlight Kitsu (mount) is the one that comes to my mind, or the Crystal Wings (glider).

Never got a reply for this question so I'll re-post it - it's from like 5 pages back so I hope that's okay:

-------

Is it all possible to allow the Marianople Violin and Wyrwind Viola to be used for songcraft skills? Or at least let them be image-itemed over existing lutes? I don't know if animation changes are even possible in the AR developer's toolkit, but from what I understand of game animations, the legs and body of characters are animated separately (which allows for things like spellcasting and archery animations while running and swimming, ect) so in theory if the top half of the songcraft animations were replaced by the violin animations, the skills would animate just fine with them.

Might be more work than it's worth, of course. I don't know how difficult or viable it is to allow for such a thing, but it was something I wanted to see in the retail game which - obviously - never got added because the developers put all their effort into trying to lever money out of people instead of improving the game.

If doing this isn't too much work, I'd still love to see it.

You could lower the Vaultstone drop from sunken chest because the proficiency of exploration does not yield gold, so this would raise the prof's usefulness a bit.
And raise the value off packs from raised merchant.
there is a lot of money to be made via sunkens. Their value won't be increased.

Could the green and blue versions of all various coin purses be put back in? Possibly even implement Arcane (purple) tiered ones? Even if they have to be customized due to the split of coin purses and crates?
You're refering to 2.9 stolen purses.
No they won't be put back in.

Back