What's new

Suggestions

Add a bench in Mirage, where you can exchange obsidian pieces of gear + gold or some type of mat for a 1:1 exchange of the same item and grade but its unbound. All you would have to do is add every piece of obsidian gear in the game to a bench where the crafting materials for the pieces are the same piece of gear and you can even through in some type of mats require and gold crafting price.

Ex.
Cold Flames Shirt + Mats/Gold = Cold Flames Shirt Unbound

This way people can unbind obsidian gear that they don't need anymore or want to do something else with. Just make the mats/gold price decently expensive and I don't see how this system would be abused as someone is gonna lose all the gems in their gear anyways. Also makes people that played from the start actually be able to play one of the new races.

Cheers,

Add a bench in Mirage, where you can exchange obsidian pieces of gear + gold or some type of mat for a 1:1 exchange of the same item and grade but its unbound. All you would have to do is add every piece of obsidian gear in the game to a bench where the crafting materials for the pieces are the same piece of gear and you can even through in some type of mats require and gold crafting price.

Ex.

This way people can unbind obsidian gear that they don't need anymore or want to do something else with. Just make the mats/gold price decently expensive and I don't see how this system would be abused as someone is gonna lose all the gems in their gear anyways. Also makes people that played from the start actually be able to play one of the new races.

Cheers,
There is one flaw to that. Creating such a system would create a way for someone to infinitely cycle a piece of gear through crafting, everytime it would have the chance to go up a grade.
The chance of upgrade also cannot be removed as it's built into the core of crafting and would mean removing the entire chance of upgrade.

There may be some potential in the idea but would mean doing it another way. Such as a custom evenstone or item which you use on the gear to unbind it which is expensive to craft.

There is one flaw to that. Creating such a system would create a way for someone to infinitely cycle a piece of gear through crafting, everytime it would have the chance to go up a grade.
The chance of upgrade also cannot be removed as it's built into the core of crafting and would mean removing the entire chance of upgrade.

There may be some potential in the idea but would mean doing it another way. Such as a custom evenstone or item which you use on the gear to unbind it which is expensive to craft.

Well, let's make it happen :D

Can you guys somehow make ROK mountain area passable with a freighter what's the sense in this mechanic? To transport aged packs in bulk please.

That's not something that we can change. That's how the terrain is done. There is a way to get a cart over it, but you're not really meant to.
The same as you're not really meant to harpoon merchants over karkasse in gwenoid.

Ex.

Cheers,
Wow! This would be incredible, would really spice up some people's sadly bound lives... Lets add this bench :D

Is there any way you can create some sort of incentive to PvP in Hellswamp (and likely the corresponding zone on the East). I don't know the East trade routes, but on the West, it is very rare to have a peaceful trade route from Ahnimar to the northern zones. From what I've seen over the past month or two, Hellswamp only goes into peace once a week at most and you need to be lucky enough to be online and able to run packs when it happens.

Last edited:
Elite Merchant Cushion has a limited number of items and not all items from General Merchant are available in it, however, it's compensated with it's other functions: Auction House, Warehouse. It can't be called useless and have multiple ways of use. As purchase of items is not it's only function, more items will not be added to it.
I never called it useless, but okay, that's fine I guess. Also, since we have access to the AH from anywhere, that feature on isn't really worth mentioning, just saying. But thanks for the response either way.

Well, let's make it happen :D
Wow! This would be incredible, would really spice up some people's sadly bound lives... Lets add this bench :D

If you want to trade your gear around just go ayanad gear instead. You have to work a lot harder to get crafted gear and the reward of all the RNG you have to go through is a trade-able piece, whereas obsidian you can just make a ton of t1 pieces and regrade them right there and the obsidian pieces are much stronger. Unless it is obscenely expensive to unbind the obsidian, like a shit ton of materials and possibly even RNG involved, I don't think it's a good idea to implement a means of doing it.

If you want to trade your gear around just go ayanad gear instead. You have to work a lot harder to get crafted gear and the reward of all the RNG you have to go through is a trade-able piece, whereas obsidian you can just make a ton of t1 pieces and regrade them right there and the obsidian pieces are much stronger. Unless it is obscenely expensive to unbind the obsidian, like a shit ton of materials and possibly even RNG involved, I don't think it's a good idea to implement a means of doing it.

Do you know whats insanely hard and frustrating? Regrading a single piece of armor to legendary spending 150k gold to get it to T7 and then never being able to change race or go to a different character, even though you can already move the majority of your other gear. I don't care if it's extremely expensive its just want to have the option to do so. It's annoying that if I ever want to move toons or change race, I have to leave all these 200k+ gold items dormant on a character.

Honestly, T7 is so expensive it should be at the point where it's just tradable. Its already version locked once you unseal it. Most people with obsidian gear aren't actually locked, they're just cheap. They can always just upgrade it and trade it over, where at T7 you are actually stuck forever, only option is to ditch it or not play

Do you know whats insanely hard and frustrating? Regrading a single piece of armor to legendary spending 150k gold to get it to T7 and then never being able to change race or go to a different character, even though you can already move the majority of your other gear. I don't care if it's extremely expensive its just want to have the option to do so. It's annoying that if I ever want to move toons or change race, I have to leave all these 200k+ gold items dormant on a character.

Honestly, T7 is so expensive it should be at the point where it's just tradable. Its already version locked once you unseal it. Most people with obsidian gear aren't actually locked, they're just cheap. They can always just upgrade it and trade it over, where at T7 you are actually stuck forever, only option is to ditch it or not play
hell yeah. PREACH! screw bindings. Don't see a reason to have items bound to a character.

Making items account tradable would be nice too, maybe create an "account bag" window where you place the items you want to trade and then you can go on your other character and take them out of there

J6XKShd.png

Was looking through an old thread and I have to ask, as a Handicrafter, can this be a thing here PLEASE? x.x

J6XKShd.png

Was looking through an old thread and I have to ask, as a Handicrafter, can this be a thing here PLEASE? x.x
No it cannot. It will not create a possitive affect on the games economy when the balance is now changed completely

Making items account tradable would be nice too, maybe create an "account bag" window where you place the items you want to trade and then you can go on your other character and take them out of there
That's not possible to do. Cannot make a cross character item bag or make bound equipment apply to accounts, not characters.

That's not possible to do. Cannot make a cross character item bag or make bound equipment apply to accounts, not characters.

I hope you guys can figure something out, the really expensive custom evenstone thing to unbind sounds great or even with that workbench idea, you could turn your obsidian gear in for a token and then use that token + mats to get the obsidian piece back as tradable without the chance of it proc'ing an upgrade

Maybe add an option to reseal T7s like you can in the later patches so ppl can trade them

I don't know anything about gear, but what I'd really like is an intricate quest, where there's no guide points that tell your where to go, like Treasure Map stuff, except it only gives subtle clues at each point. And the final reward is a Mythic Potato (Bind on Acquire), that can be consumed one time, and it boosts all profs to max for two hours. Or just a plain Mythic Potato that I can use a decor, or just link in chat.
Stupid, I know, but a Potato can dream. Or, instead of the prof max idea, add the title: "Potato", no bonuses to it, just "Potato".

@Sparkle

The new chapter 21 quests were really fun until the part before final quest where you need to get 30 kills of three different Greater dungeon bosses. Why ? nobody wants to do dungeons, trying to form a group actually ends where it starts. why you guys have to make it too hard ?

I kindly suggest doing something about it, kindly replace the quest with something people can do it solo.

To be honest I get not wanting to do it on lower tiers because technically they can be resealed to the next higher tier, but I do believe it should be allowed to brimstone a t7 and not just a t6. Yes, the crafting of the t7 will allow for it to proc upgrade, but the cost is so high, very few people would actually bother recrafting a t7 except to switch characters or classes. This would also limit the amount of changes necessary to the game as the same t7 upgrade can take place once a brimstone is used on the item and it becomes a wisp.

@Sparkle

The new chapter 21 quests were really fun until the part before final quest where you need to get 30 kills of three different Greater dungeon bosses. Why ? nobody wants to do dungeons, trying to form a group actually ends where it starts. why you guys have to make it too hard ?

I kindly suggest doing something about it, kindly replace the quest with something people can do it solo.

This quest was created to increase players activity in the places that are less popular/active. All players will need to fulfill that quest, so there will be many players interested in doing dungeons for this quest. You most likely tried to form a raid in inappropriate for others time or too early as most players haven't reached that quests stage yet.

Back