What's new

Suggestions

Can you turn the Buff God's Anger from the current event into a debuff? With only 3 rows of buffs every slot counts, so its a pain if a slot is taken up by a 6 day debuff.

Last edited:
remove the mysterious garden powder requirement to craft the pioneer archeum bundle so people in nations can get decent prestige and it not cost 20 gold for 10 prestige

When you mass produce scented petal pigment on a multipurpose workbench , it changes the recipe from needing Saffron as a mat to Sunflowers? Idk if this is meant to be but would make more sense if the recipe was the same eg. changing saffron to sunflowers or other way . But the amt of mats needed will be different ^^

I have a suggestion about custom implementation, Job Board. In this board you can post your detail about the job you offer and the people who looking at the job can select which job to do.. on the board will be listed who posted it, the job detail, and the payment detail... It'll be fun to have something like that. The board job can be accessible in anywhere on community center of each region and people can take all kind of job with a limitation of 1 job at a time, until the job poster confirm that the job is done, the freelancer can take another job. It'll be fun to have that system so we can hire someone in the game too, since we have the discord channel with almost similiar function about it.. :)

A lot of people are complaining about sportive fishing, that it's not profitable comparing to other methods of making gold. Server is inflated and the fishes prices did not follow the game inflation.
Here are some sport fishing improovements recommendations:
- Give all the fishses a new base price (example all +2g)
-Fixed time limit on fishing spots without fishes limit (example 30minutes after you opened the spot)
-Higher chances for better fishes with higher proficiency (maybe a new bait that increases better fishes chances)
-This one is difficult, but maybe create a new category of fish (50k health example)

Please, leave below what you think about it.

I'm sure it has been asked but i didn't see it... if there is a way to, could you possibly make an alternate setting for the hoodies? I bet twice as many would be sold if there was an option to wear the hood down. I notice at some festival events, like rum runner, the npc's actually have the hoodies but don't have a hood. Not sure how that works but an option would be great!

Well, i think that the Family in the game could have more levels, with more buffs (more gathering rates, speed, special bundles) and rewards. New itens that could be bought from the Vocation Shop.

I would love to see Sun and Moon points get an increase in purse drops only way to get em now is buy them off AH from the same guild that owns both land at flaming logs so all we doin is feeding them gold to make them stronger

The suggestion that if there is no hard cap already top limit the number of houses one account can own. Seen a player who claims to own 35+ houses/land which they sell mostly. Alot of players find it ahrd to get one or two bits of land so it does not help that these are theys players hoarding them to such extents,

Hi there, I wanted to suggest a couple things. One, I would like to request that the Celestial Pegasus be brought back for credit or loyalty at some point. I haven't seen it in the game since I started playing but I have seen the fire version so I have to assume it was released earlier on. Secondly, I wanted to ask that some sort of donkey be added to the loyalty/credit shop. Hardly anyone has a special donkey other than Carrot Wings and there is so much about that mule I can't stand to look at lol. Can we bring back the soulmule, carrot dash, or mirage donkey? Lastly, I wanted to ask that the dolphin be equalized to the seabug mount that came out today. I spent 600 loyalty on the Fushiafin dolphin mount and its base speed is 7mps. The seabug, which my husband got out of a single rng box, goes 8mps and has several useful skills. The Fushiafin has no actual skills. It scans for ships but the radius is very small, the sonar can not raise ships, and its only nice ability is its dash, which the seabug also has.

Please consider these changes :) I think they would be nice additions to the game.

Please give Naval Arena a consolation prize of 1 coin to the loser and 2 coins to the winner. This arena is a huge waste of 45 minutes if your team gets a moron who doesn't know how to drive, you get people who don't grab cannons or repair, or you get people who would rather afk as the new figurehead of your ship. You wouldn't give someone just 160 honor for an hour's worth of waiting and participation, why are you doing it here?

I'm sure it has been asked but i didn't see it... if there is a way to, could you possibly make an alternate setting for the hoodies? I bet twice as many would be sold if there was an option to wear the hood down. I notice at some festival events, like rum runner, the npc's actually have the hoodies but don't have a hood. Not sure how that works but an option would be great!

We checked it but not possible to add such option.

Please give Naval Arena a consolation prize of 1 coin to the loser and 2 coins to the winner. This arena is a huge waste of 45 minutes if your team gets a moron who doesn't know how to drive, you get people who don't grab cannons or repair, or you get people who would rather afk as the new figurehead of your ship. You wouldn't give someone just 160 honor for an hour's worth of waiting and participation, why are you doing it here?

Each battle takes 20 minutes, not 45.
There are 2 daily quests and multiple Achievements available for this arena. Even if you loose you are rewarded in addition to the honor you receive from each battle.

Each battle takes 20 minutes, not 45.
There are 2 daily quests and multiple Achievements available for this arena. Even if you loose you are rewarded in addition to the honor you receive from each battle.
When he says 45 minutes he means the queue time + battle time, it takes a little while for the queue to pop.

When he says 45 minutes he means the queue time + battle time, it takes a little while for the queue to pop.

You can continue with your activities while you are waiting in queue. Not a waste.

Back