What's new

Suggestions

How we do this quest as Healer? Can we get healer quests?

Decrase or create another queue for 5x5 of Naval Arena.
View attachment 5873

On 11/13 we changed the task of the quest "New Horizons" from 10 enemies kills to 30 enemies team kills. This change was made especially for the healers. All enemies kills made by team members that are in a close proximity to you (100m) will count towards your quest score.

would it please be possible to allow the slaughter of diseased animals ( for zero or little resource) as an option instead of just having to use the medicine to fix them.

How we do this quest as Healer? Can we get healer quests?

Decrase or create another queue for 5x5 of Naval Arena.
View attachment 5873

Eh the kills are shared by the group. But if anyone dies, not just healer, they auto respawn and will be out of range for the kills to count.

would it please be possible to allow the slaughter of diseased animals ( for zero or little resource) as an option instead of just having to use the medicine to fix them.

I just wait out the timer ;-; xd

hi, why dont give a new extra reward for connection?
today we have only 28 on calendar so why dont put a new extra reward for last day of month like 4 worker's compensation or 1 radiant synthium stone per extra day or a new coins who give u a title "ARCHERAGE LOVER" with +20 all statistic when u collect 10 for example.

Or just extra rewards for login badges? Or all suggestions at once xd

today we have only 28 on calendar so why dont put a new extra reward for last day of month like 4 worker's compensation or 1 radiant synthium stone per extra day or a new coins who give u a title "ARCHERAGE LOVER" with +20 all statistic when u collect 10 for example.

Such a similar suggestion has already been made on PAGE 5 of this Suggestions thread, and was addressed by Sparkle promptly at that time:

Login tracker was intentionally made 25 days per month, so players that would miss a few days would still have a chance to get to end month rewards. Mostly, all players miss a couple of days each month or simply forget to request a reward.

I do however LOVE the idea about the ARCHERAGE LOVER title. xD

Such a similar suggestion has already been made on PAGE 5 of this Suggestions thread, and was addressed by Sparkle promptly at that time:

I do however LOVE the idea about the ARCHERAGE LOVER title. xD

This is not incompatible, I do not propose to change the reward schedule but to improve it with extra reward for extra day (after 25) for the most assiduous player and therefore the original idea of the title.

today we have only 25 on calendar so why dont put a new extra reward for last day of month like 4 worker's compensation or 1 radiant synthium stone per extra day or a new coins who give u a title "ARCHERAGE LOVER" with +20 all statistic when u collect 10 for example.
Looking at the calender from our brother game, they give Stones (to get some mounts and armor mounts), costumes, gems, lunagens...
Give us Crates onde day and Keys at another day to open it...
Warrior Medals, Honor pots, Vocation pots...

Red: Crates
Green: Keys
Yellow: Honor Points/Badges
Pink: Vocation Points
Stat Migrations... change some rewards
21 logins: Title or Some Costume
Screenshot_217.png

Just a suggestion... They'll sit and think better about it... Make a poll or something (I dont want to lose Gildas and Merits too).
Buffs? They can remove and put something better on place....

Just a suggestion... They'll sit and think better about it... Make a poll or something (I dont want to lose Gildas and Merits too).
Buffs? They can remove and put something better on place....

its very good buffs tho lol x) I still stand by my first suggestion, just add more rewards to login badge rewards!

ALLOW PROFICIENCY BOOST FURNITURE ON 8x8 PRIVATE CRAFTING.

It's ridiculous that you can't put at least two proficiency boost pieces of furniture on an 8x8 private crafting station. Please go in and adjust the "Furniture by Category" to allow 2 Special Decor.

MAKE NPC ARMOR/COSTUMES!

I would argue that some of the best armor and costumes in the game are worn by the NPCs and completely inaccessible to players. That's really annoying (as it is in most mmos). That said, if it is at all possible, there is one outfit that I would give my ______ (fill in the blank) for...

awQDfBs.jpg

Due some problems with Bundle crafting animation, I think we need some kind of prohibition when we use Production Scrolls + Production Pots.
But the problem may be at Dawsdrop armor, when using those 3 production timer descrease.
But I think the "best" soluction for this is not allowing to use Production Scrolls + Production Pots.

Sparkle, is there anyway to look at the jailing system. at this time is a joke. we had a raid led today by a person who was sentenced to 33 minutes, 5 mins before the raid. I think that if you get sent to jail, you should have to stay there for the duration. Also, if you get sent to jail you should lose leadership. I think that a hero should be examples of good playing and if they are felons, then they are anti-heroes not Heroic at all. maybe it would cutdown on the toxicity in game if the heroes lost their position if they are caught stealing or murdering etc.

<prepares to be flamed by the idiots who like to prey on the weaker>

Eh the kills are shared by the group. But if anyone dies, not just healer, they auto respawn and will be out of range for the kills to count.

I just wait out the timer ;-; xd
yeah but having a couple of chooks diseased in the middle of a farm for 1 day or so is a PITA, when you can needlessly butcher a healthy animal, why not a sick one?

Back