What's new

Suggestions

Since you are releasing custom items like the elephant, figured id ask, or suggest.

Could you add a fourth hoodie option? currently theres red, flames, and that cyan one. How bout adding an all black version, perhaps a white one too? lotta people enjoy mono colors, you could add them to boxes, or rotate on merit / gilda like you do with other costumes and mounts.

Last edited:
Since you are releasing custom items like the elephant, figured id ask, or suggest.

Could you add a fourth hoodie option? currently theres red, flames, and that cyan one. How bout adding an all black version, perhaps a white one too? lotta people enjoy mono colors, you could add them to boxes, or rotate on merit / gilda like you do with other costumes and mounts.
Can't tell now if it will be possible or no. We'll need look into it further.

Not a huge deal but should these stack instead of being two different items? After 3.5 they are now arcane and don't stack with previous pepper.

Attachments

• pepper.jpg
    pepper.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 259
Not a huge deal but should these stack instead of being two different items? After 3.5 they are now arcane and don't stack with previous pepper.
Just realize if you mail them to yourself or split stack they switch to arcane so not really an issue i guess.

Can't tell now if it will be possible or no. We'll need look into it further.
Could you please give us the separate pieces? Before it was a full costume, there were separate pieces to fuse over armor so you didn't have to have the hood and you could mix it with other clothing.
upload_2019-4-5_17-45-35.png

I noticed that the Hardwood Shelf shelves have been fixed. You can now place items on all shelves instead of the top one. Is there any way you could do the same to the Merchant's Display Cabinet? Many more shelves and only the top part works. Kind of (they float lol) Thanks!

Can we get a change on the language proficiency spellbook? When you have a language spellbook active you can not use an art of language book to learn the language. There is no way to remove the language spellbook so if you have one popped you can't use any books for the next week. Could we get a change to make it so we can learn the language while the spellbook is active or make it possible to remove the buff so we don't have to wait an entire week to learn another 1%?

Can we get a change on the language proficiency spellbook? When you have a language spellbook active you can not use an art of language book to learn the language. There is no way to remove the language spellbook so if you have one popped you can't use any books for the next week. Could we get a change to make it so we can learn the language while the spellbook is active or make it possible to remove the buff so we don't have to wait an entire week to learn another 1%?
Good point

Another idea I had to encourage pvp is to have a package spawn randomly somewhere in southern castaway strait between major events 1 time a day that is worth 5000 gold but can only be turned in at freedich, in addition when you discover the box and open it, the package globally and visibly marks its location on the map so anyone can tell where it is. This would be a fun PVP event to get together whole guilds to basically play hot potato all the way to freedich isle. Maybe double all honor gains on the sea during the event as well to discourage freedich camping and provide additional incentive (do you get honor in sea warfare?)

Make the NPC spawn in random place on the sea and only the person carrying the pack can see it. Otherwise people will camp Freed just because.

Put a limitation on some areas for mounts and vehicles, they should not be allowed in places like the Hall in Austera and other closed places.

It's still 5% for the old system. We didn't change the % for it.
But for the Trade Outlets system it's 2% as it was intended in original 3.5.
No, normal trade pack interest got reduced to 2% since 3.5. I've done multiple runs, different origins and delivery points, everythings 2%. Maybe you didn't intend to have it like that, but that is how its currently working.

EDIT: https://i.imgur.com/vJ2j0pr.jpg

Last edited:
I asked this a long time ago, not sure if it was ever answered. Is there any way you guy can make it so we can swap our gliders while playing quickstep, or any other song.

No, normal trade pack interest got reduced to 2% since 3.5. I've done multiple runs, different origins and delivery points, everythings 2%. Maybe you didn't intend to have it like that, but that is how its currently working.
EDIT: https://i.imgur.com/vJ2j0pr.jpg

Additionally checked with Devs on it and that is correct. Though they tried to do it, bonus % can't be set for each system separately. Due to it, 2% were applied to both systems. The value of packs (income from packs) in most cases grew for 30-50% in comparison to 3.0 and even the old 3.0 system now works with new increased values of packs. Due to it, % for both systems will remain this way.

Back