What's new

Suggestions

More longspear images please! Lacking in all categories. Such as hell kissed, titan, dungeons.

Also please bring back the ravenspine wings. PvP for me is such a hassle as no one can die. Players pounce on a raid, kill 2-3 people then glides away completely safe while they get healed, it's totally unfair to those of us who don't have them.

Redesign the game form scratch would be easier.
Have you ever had a private server kid? Except for anything graphical I described (like the dreams of submarine fights or armored ground vehicles, but not the air fights, because we do have zepelling images)all the rest including skills in weapons is just changing stats in the database or doing minor cracks to the source codes. Stop following around

Make interrupted skills enter in cooldowns and cost mana. And make some instant skills not use gcd to be better for interruptions.

All big pvp mmorpgs, with more succes than archeage, have this.

Also please bring back the ravenspine wings. PvP for me is such a hassle as no one can die. Players pounce on a raid, kill 2-3 people then glides away completely safe while they get healed, it's totally unfair to those of us who don't have them.

Different suggestion: remove ravenspine from the game and compensate everyone who had one with 10K gold.

You're suggesting to bring it back and say you want it because people don't die. Makes 0 sense to me and only makes the matter worse.

More longspear images please! Lacking in all categories. Such as hell kissed, titan, dungeons.

Boutique are rotated. Ravenspine will return in the future at no specified date.
There are still more images to be added in yet

Boutique are rotated. Ravenspine will return in the future at no specified date.
There are still more images to be added in yet

Get rid of them instead. I don't know why player opinions were asked on the matter, we told you guys we didn't want them, and you gave them to us anyway. They make PVP nothing more than a game of Nui hopping, and that's the complete opposite of fun.

And SPEAKING OF THINGS THAT SHOULDN'T BE IN THE GAME: Why are there Thirsty Worker's Flasks and tradeable 12-hour cooldown potions? If you did any research, you'd notice in the 3.0 Producer's Letter that Thirsty Worker's Flasks and those labor potions were removed from the game as of that patch in favor of the Daily Labor Stipend, and the only 12-hour Labor Potions were made purchaseable through Loyalty Tokens and those were untradeable. Why are you giving us obsolete items?

Last edited:
ancient lunagem should work with the ancestral skills, it doesnt make sense that the gem stop working because u choose a ancestral, for example triple slash lunagem doesnt work with the ancestral triple slash, that should be fix or get rid of the gems

ancient lunagem should work with the ancestral skills, it doesnt make sense that the gem stop working because u choose a ancestral, for example triple slash lunagem doesnt work with the ancestral triple slash, that should be fix or get rid of the gems

The gem outright says "Basic Triple Slash".

They're not meant work with them as they're not the same skills.

One very important thing is to never change invisibility skill like they stupidly did in archeage from a 100% stealth to a always visible system. Be wise NEVER NEVER betray the thieves..

Make the wagon, that public transportation with frog aliens drivers to be a vehicle players can craft or buy somehow... Its capability to transport many persons over land, if we atune the speed, can be the begining of an interesting system... for overland piracy. Specially if at divine level would move at the same speed of the fastest mounts. We could add a cannon to one of the rear sits...

Last edited:
I propose to make all magic skills to cast at longer ranges like 50+ because its stupid to cast a spell for 2 seconds to hit at 20m because you could literally run there and hit the guy and come back and do more damage and stun or trip the guy not to mention that is exactly any melee char does to you and your years of learning stupid spells wich are less effective than a bow or a freakening sword swing... This is what would bring balance without even touch damage between caster magic damage chars and physical damage chars... And comet fall should have a ridiculously long range. This would also make wizards useful over ships or on higher ground as it should be. Oh and same with healers.

Also this would make magic powerfull and fun without overpowering, because mobility or stealth or even good defence or healing skills can shorten that distance.

Last edited:
My family and I have been debating about how would it would be to have a chest that can store Gold, ingame currency, and being able to share it in family, to have a family fund. This way setting access and not having to track everyones gold when we have a goal in common. I propose it is craftable, added to mirage or using credits to obtain it.
-
Pros: Enabling family companies to progress smoother and have better tracking of the gold.

Cons: configuration on permissions (Guild, Private, Family) can be edited only by the owner, easy to get scammed if you don't know your family members well enough. Only families with good interrelation's dinamic would profit from it.

(All this applied to Guild too).

I'm looking for the skywhisper glider and cant find it anywhere, then i can enhance it
The Skywhisper glider was added in the cash shop like a year and a half ago, I have one sitting in my bag but it's bound unfortunately. I don't think we'll be seeing it again since it hasn't been rotated through the cash shop for a while now.

I propose to make all magic skills to cast at longer ranges like 50+ because its stupid to cast a spell for 2 seconds to hit at 20m because you could literally run there and hit the guy and come back and do more damage and stun or trip the guy not to mention that is exactly any melee char does to you and your years of learning stupid spells wich are less effective than a bow or a freakening sword swing... This is what would bring balance without even touch damage between caster magic damage chars and physical damage chars... And comet fall should have a ridiculously long range. This would also make wizards useful over ships or on higher ground as it should be. Oh and same with healers.

Also this would make magic powerfull and fun without overpowering, because mobility or stealth or even good defence or healing skills can shorten that distance.
Mages are not snipers. We do big damage from 20-25m. Adding another 25 meters to this range would be ludicrous.

Back