What's new

Suggestions

I wasn't playing AR for 5 months, September to March, I wasn't there for 3.5, because of this I was told I can't obtain the Support pack for the returning players. I suggest that there are certain advantages, being potions or items that will help those player that are returning catch up a little. This would help players that haven't played for a certain time span for whatever reason, be encouraged to keep playing and not just feel stone walled because of all the changes. Something alike what happened when the server was updated to 3.0.

@Ale
AKA "I missed Titan event therefore I should get the title and pets for free!"

Limited time stuff is available for limited time - play when it's up and you'll get it.

@Ale
AKA "I missed Titan event therefore I should get the title and pets for free!"

Limited time stuff is available for limited time - play when it's up and you'll get it.
As far as I know, many events are a yearly thing or make a come back. Another thing, Titan event as many other events might also do a comeback. And how you understood from "make a system to help returning player" to "I want free shit" I will never get (it wasn't even implied, maybe it is only your own cynicism) :D - Not everything is set in stone, so don't make it look like it.

These packs are returning every now and then as well. Maybe they're not identical but we're getting stuff if there's a reason for it.

These returning packs were: 'Oh, you came back to check out new patch? We're celebrating so here you go' and not stuff for you get upon request whenever you feel like playing and expect stuff to be given to you on golden pedestal.

These packs are returning every now and then as well. Maybe they're not identical but we're getting stuff if there's a reason for it.

These returning packs were: 'Oh, you came back to check out new patch? We're celebrating so here you go' and not stuff for you get upon request whenever you feel like playing and expect stuff to be given to you on golden pedestal.
And all your rambling still, it is a suggestion and admins/devs have the last word. Taking that into consideration and being that you are digressing on the base topics of the arguments (Like bringing up Titan, or "AKA" or even what you think the 'support pack' is, or that I'm asking directly for thing in the game). I did come back and did not get the pack, and it was a suggestion, calling on my character with bad ad personam arguments still does not make a case for youself. Moreover, making suggestion on what you think I want from this post is still a false way of thinking, since it could appear to be true but it isn't. It is called a fallacy. Anyways, thanks for your input. However, I do think that suggestion could help the server have a stronger returning player base and more new players. As a last note, I invite you to reread the original post I made :)

This is not rumbling, this is a valid critique explaining why I assume the packs are created. These packs are made to attract returning players during population booms (to attract even more people).

Why would you come back during *this* week if you can get same stuff in a month. They're made to bring you back *now*, because there's shitload of new players (server is active af and you'll be more likely to stay longer) not when you feel like it.

Don't call it rumbling just because you don't agree. Everyone is free to voice their opinions on other players suggestions. If you think anything I'm saying doesn't make sense feel free to change my mind. I'm not saying your suggestion is wrong, I'm just saying why I think it's working as it is.

Reactions: Ale
@Sparkle Is there any way to change the display of the seed beds in upgraded houses to tell you who planted there instead of who owns the house?

If I plant a tree, seed, or a bundle anywhere, it will say "Owner: Flipsy" for 24 hours. However, if I plant in the seed beds of my wife's Thatched, it will say "Owner: Velorra" because she owns the house. Is there any way for you to fix that? It's kind of redundant for the seed bed to tell the players the owner of the planted seeds is the owner of the house the seed beds are on.

I wasn't playing AR for 5 months, September to March, I wasn't there for 3.5, because of this I was told I can't obtain the Support pack for the returning players. I suggest that there are certain advantages, being potions or items that will help those player that are returning catch up a little. This would help players that haven't played for a certain time span for whatever reason, be encouraged to keep playing and not just feel stone walled because of all the changes. Something alike what happened when the server was updated to 3.0.
No you can't receive it.
However the support pack for new players is going to stay forever so every new player can acquire it.
You would not of been eligible for anyway and you have an advantage that all previous players have over new players.
You started playing before them. You had a foothold before they did. The entirety of having played before new players is your advantage as a returning player

Reactions: Ale
@Sparkle Sorry for double posting this, but it went ignored the first time. Would it be possible to add clubhead spores to the seed vendor too like the other ones that were added(blueberry, vanilla, etc)?

@Sparkle Is there any way to change the display of the seed beds in upgraded houses to tell you who planted there instead of who owns the house?
If I plant a tree, seed, or a bundle anywhere, it will say "Owner: Flipsy" for 24 hours. However, if I plant in the seed beds of my wife's Thatched, it will say "Owner: Velorra" because she owns the house. Is there any way for you to fix that? It's kind of redundant for the seed bed to tell the players the owner of the planted seeds is the owner of the house the seed beds are on.
Even if the owner of the lands changes it from private to public (guild, family, etc), he still remains the owner of the land and keeps the rights on everything grown on his land. It's not a bug and changing settings for it may lead to some issues.

@Sparkle Sorry for double posting this, but it went ignored the first time. Would it be possible to add clubhead spores to the seed vendor too like the other ones that were added(blueberry, vanilla, etc)?
These seeds (Blueberry Seeds, Beech Saplings, Vanilla Seeds, Black Pepper Seeds, and Chestnut Saplings) were added to vocation shop according to the game version and due to it they were added to the seed vendor. Clubhead spores in this game version is received as a drop as well as many other plants are still received same way.

Even if the owner of the lands changes it from private to public (guild, family, etc), he still remains the owner of the land and keeps the rights on everything grown on his land. It's not a bug and changing settings for it may lead to some issues.

The Owner tag on the seed beds just seems like such an unnecessary piece of information to add to the seed beds in the first place, don't you think? We already know who owns the house, it's frivolous to tell us the owner of the house is also the owner of the seed beds. But on that same note, WILL it lead into issues? Currently, if I plant a bundle on a guild-mate's land and the owner tag is mine, the rights are still theirs even with my name on the owner tag because it is their land.

For instance, Guild Member A has a farm set to Guild. Guild Member B can plant an Azalea seed on Guild Member A's farmland, and even though Guild Member B is tagged as the Owner of it for the next 23 hours, I can still gather that Azalea and not receive any crime points for it, because the seed was planted on guild property and gathered by a guild member. If Guild Member A sets the land to private, Guild Member A can still gather it and retain no crime points because it's on a property even though the owner is Guild Member B. Wouldn't the seed beds follow the same exact logic?

This isn't a request to look into permissions changes, it's to look into making it easier to know who in a large guild planted something overnight. If I plant a bunch of ginseng seeds on a plot of farmland owned by Guild Member A, and plant ginseng inside the seed beds of a house owned by Guild Member A, the growing crops will have me labeled as the owner on the farmland, but it will only say the owner of the seed beds is Guild Member A, so the same crop planted by the same person is labeled as being "owned" by two different people

Last edited:
Please add Reinforced Tailfin Frame to the cash shop.

It is needed to make the Giant Tailfin for the submarine, but it is a rare drop from Dahuta and I haven't seen it at all in Auction House.

@Flipsy i.e. the owner tag to which you refer, relates only to the seed beds? Owner tag is tight to the item mechanics. It's not just the description that would need to be changed in such a case, but the item skill mechanics itself. Such change may require manual changes in the system separately for each seed bed type.

@geololj Unique items dropped from NPCs will not be added to the marketplace.

Make an invisible image item to hide the cloak.

It can sounds a strange request, but there's a reason, the only way to never see the cloak (horrible on obsidian cloth) is to show something else or hide everything, including the bow and the hand weapons.
I made all possible test, and it seems that there's no way to show only the weapons to the sides and the bow on the back, and let the back appears empty when the bow is on the hand. It can only be defined an order, and when the bow is in use then some other item appears, either the cloak or the glider.

Last edited:
I know the community center rank 3 is 15 days, is there a way to keep track of it besides actually counting days? Like a timer somewhere? If not, is it possible to add something? Even if it's a timer on the map like there is for events. Anything showing the remaining days would be great.

Is it possible to increase the gold gained from sunken ship packs? Right now, the basic ones give 10g and the green ones 14g. Taking in consideration the time it gets to find a sunken ship in the vast ocean and the risk of the whole procedure, gold gained is fairly low. But it is a very fun adventure, so it is a pitty that it's not worth it gold-wise.

@Flipsy i.e. the owner tag to which you refer, relates only to the seed beds? Owner tag is tight to the item mechanics. It's not just the description that would need to be changed in such a case, but the item skill mechanics itself. Such change may require manual changes in the system separately for each seed bed type.

@Sparkle Ah I see now, since the owner tag is attached to the planting fields of the house themselves, it'll always say the owner is the person who owns the house. That just sounds even more ridiculous of a problem being added by the devs. Probably will be too much trouble to fix, then. Oh well, thanks!

Can the animation for casting while wearing a staff be changed to INCLUDE the staff? it sits on the back looking pretty and useless. I assume it can't be changed at this point though...

First, I would like to thank all of the devs for making stacks of 1k credits available in the store. Great work!

Second, I request the reduction of festival zones in world events. For those of us who enjoy PvP for packs, it really spoils the game for the duration of the event.

Finally, I know that the contents of RNG crates is entirely at your discretion, and X or Y item will get here when it gets here, buuuuuuuut.....Ravenspine Wings crates would sell really well right now. Just saying ;-)

Last edited:
Can the animation for casting while wearing a staff be changed to INCLUDE the staff? it sits on the back looking pretty and useless. I assume it can't be changed at this point though...
We can't create new animation but can use already existing. Due to it that may not be possible to change if there is no suitable animation available in game.

First, I would like to thank all of the devs for making stacks of 1k credits available in the store. Great work!
Second, I request the reduction of festival zones in world events. For those of us who enjoy PvP for packs, it really spoils the game for the duration of the event.
Finally, I know that the contents of RNG crates is entirely at your discretion, and X or Y item will get here when it gets here, buuuuuuuut.....Ravenspine Wings crates would sell really well right now. Just saying ;-)
We don't think that it will be comfortable for players from different factions to participate in the festivals without being safe from being killed enemy faction. Festival zone is required for the festivals.
As for the Ravenspine Wings, they will be back to the shop in some time. Not the next box though :)

Back