What's new

Suggestions

View attachment 22105
Can the Use tooltip be updated since it doesn't use labor anymore?
Also I did want to point out that since Evenstones no longer use labor that the associated dawnsdrop piece no longer boosts the speed of salvaging. Could that be changed to work like it used to?
Labor use is required for dawnsdrop to trigger its speed bonus. So we cannot give it that functionality without actions costing labor

Would it be possible to extend the "weapon swap" feature at all? I would like to, at a minimum, also swap my bow/rifle and flute/lute when I use it, and perhaps even exchange entire equipped gear/underwear/costume, so that we can use it almost like a mode change between PVE/PVP or adapting to circumstances that require different equipment. I do think that the bow and instrument slot should be included even if the rest is rejected, because they are treated by the game more like weapons than armor. It would of course require the ability to "lock" in place more than just one weapon if this is to work.
The weapon swap is not necessary for ranged weapons / instruments. They are single swaps and as such can be put on your shortcut bar and swapped to that way. Additionally instruments cannot be swapped while using perform skills which even if integrated would lead to some weapons swapping and others not

Costumes and armor cannot be swapped during combat so the system is unnecessary there. On top of the fact it would just lead to abuse with trying to intentionally crash your opponents by spamming it as happened with costume swapping in the past.
So we won't be making any of these changes

Just a small suggestion regarding Salon Ticket. So right now there's a wrapped Salon Certificate that only lasts 24 hours BUT there was 7-Day Salon Ticket from the Homecoming Warrior Supplies Box which was really awesome! Would love to see Salon Certificates that have this feature so maybe change the price of the Certificate as well?

1-Day Certificate = 50 Pearl
3-Day Certificate = 100 Pearl
7-Day Certificate= 200 Pearl
I don't think you'd really need anymore days with that but just a thought :D
The 1 day certificate is just from the race change elixer. All the others are 1 time use permanent duration certs.
The homecoming warrior supplies (The returning player pack) does not include any salon certificate.

I do not understand what you mean by Peals. We do not use any such currency.

The 1 day certificate is just from the race change elixer. All the others are 1 time use permanent duration certs.
The homecoming warrior supplies (The returning player pack) does not include any salon certificate.

I do not understand what you mean by Peals. We do not use any such currency.

Sorry I meant Gems but there was a 7-Day Salon ticket that was given from something I forget. But anyway, if it doesn't make sense it's alright :D

As I've suggested this before, I will repost my former suggestion and add to the previous list. This will not be exhaustive and I'm sure I will think of more, I will mention them if I do. I've tried to format this closely to how the other pocket chests are worded, to make this as easy as possible to implement.

Treasurer's Chest

A chest dedicated to coin and valuables. Can store up to 100.

Valid Item Types:

Coinpurses, Crates, Pouches (All items that contain valuables or currencies, including):
Noble's Coinpurse, Noble's Crate, Jester's Coinpurse, Jester's Crate, Prince's Coinpirse, Prince's Crate, Ancestor's Coinpurse, Ancestor's Crate, Warden's Coinpurse, Warden's Crate (if that's even a thing idk), Sanctuary Coinpurse, Zealot's Coinpurse, Zealot's Crate, Locked Gold Crate, Locked Silver Crate, Locked Copper Crate, Copper keys, Silver keys, Gold keys, Scholar's Research Bundle, Scholar's Coinpurse, Dean's Research Bundle, Dean's Coinpurse, Librarian's Research Bundle, Librarian's Coinpurse, Haunted Chest, Superior Lunarite Pouch, Andelph's Machine Design Pouch (There are other pouch items like this but I don't recall their names), Honorforged Medal (stores honor - a currency), Gold Bag, and Gold Token, if they even still exist.

Coins, Tokens (anything that can be spent for, or exchanged at any kind of merchant for access or goods) including:
100 Credits, 1000 Credits, (2-3-4-5000 Credits etc), Merit Badge, Login Badge, Loyalty Coin, Kyrios Badge, Abyss Fragment, Gilda Star, Merchant's Favor, Akasch Token, Akasch Token Crate, Blue Ribbon Coin, Wonderland Coin, Fisher King Coin, Gold Pufferfish, Territory Resource Coin, Territory Pence, Territory Coin, Lord's Coin, Maelstrom Coin, Brawler Token, Ayanad Wizard Token, Pirate's Token, Lucky Coin, Blue Salt Bond, Auroria Blue Salt Bond, Small Girl Figurine, Bugira's Coin

And finally - Manastorm Crystal, Revenant Soulstone, and Shining Fragment - I mention these separately because it's true that they are technically more like crafting ingredients, however they're both basically just a thing you collect enough of and exchange for an item. I think of them as currencies., and I think they are fair candidates for including here.

Festival Coins (this would probably be easier to include if you can just insert anything with the item designation "Coin" into its allowed items, since I think most Festival coins are labelled that way) Some are just designated "quest item", like Lifeguard Token, and "other", like Winter Essence, so it won't be a catch-all, but that's fine.

Ship Component Design
Enoan Shipwright's Design Bag
Eznan Shipwright's Design Bag
Caernord Shipwright's Design Bag
(Added from Aviendha's list so everything is aggregated and hopefully nothing gets missed, thanks Avi! :) )

Other Assets (This category is for more debatable candidates, such as):
Treasure Map with Coordinates - self-explanatory,
Vaultstone Shard and Vaultstone, Jade Orb Shard and Jade Orb - Insofar as these are things which "hold" valuables.
Vendor trash - like Bent Needle or Trifling Miscellany, too many to list but a lot are designated "Sundries" and "Relics". Not a priority obviously but still, it would be nice having somewhere to stick them.
Taxes - I know we would all appreciate a place to store them and it makes sense to think of taxes as a kind of currency. It also definitely fits with the theme of "treasurer". I think this is the best fit, in this category.

Also, if this is remotely possible, and I'm sure we will all be just as happy if it's not, you would be able to store a certain amount of gold in it just as you do the warehouse, allowing for us to make it even easier to separate various budgets. I'm sure people who rely heavily on trade to make their gold would appreciate that.
EMPTY CHEST.png

1690291488652.png

I'M JUST SAYING.

I'm at 25 slots used atm and there's still10 other types I could put in that I don't have rn.. I think your chest could be a lot more full tbh. I don't think you're the type to grind mobs, looking at your screenshot, so I understand your storage is rather empty.
You could say that about any chest, though. I'm the type to collect armor, but I wouldn't use the fact that my gear chest is full of reckless and grimghast gear to argue against their inclusion of unidentified gear. It was a wise addition. Likewise, it's perfectly on theme and reasonable to include coins in the coinpurse chest. Just because you could fill it up with the one or two item types they added to it doesn't mean there's no need to add more. I don't think that *most* players have thousands of stacks of ancestral purses, but most of them will have inventory space wasted holding each of the 75 different types of currency in this game. It's a reasonable thing to include, and to ignore that because of the outlier of people who choose to grind and for some reason not use their purses doesn't seem logical to me.

Please consider increasing the capacity of the box
1691131838862.png
1691131910827.png
1691131922603.png
1691131927366.png
1691131934503.png
1691131943502.png
1691131951493.png
1691131993282.png

My clothes and other items have nowhere to store

Attachments

• 1691131897800.png
    1691131897800.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 1691131892641.png
    1691131892641.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 1691131831951.png
    1691131831951.png
    7 KB · Views: 32
Pretty off topic suggestion, but is there any possible way to make a floor instrument model of the organ that is in the Enoan galleon, that is suitable for placing down as a housing decor item? Would be nice to be able to include an organ in some of my music sheets but cant XD. Im not talking about the windwraith pipes Neither; They are not the same :p

A couple things:
1. Please make paper stack to 10k
2. Please make it so "Bound Labor Recharger (Lv Requirement) can be put in the Traveler Necessities Chest with the other labor chargers
3. Please fix the port in to White Arden so that it is on the left side of the community center instead of the right side so that East players don't get destroyed by the guards when doing their BSBs. This was fixed upstream quite some time ago.
5. Please make it so "Auroran Synthesis box" can be put into the Equipment Enhancement chest
6. Please make it so the "Adventurer's Weapon Bundle" can be put in the Gear Chest
7. Please make it so the "Bound Tempering Charm Box" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
8. Please make it so the "Gem Carver Pouch" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
9. Please make it so the "Bound Anchoring Charm Box" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
10. Please make it so that "wrapped lunar temper" and "wrapped solar temper" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
11. Please make it so that "Wrapped Grand Guardian Hiram Armor" can be put in the Gear Chest and also so that the boxes stack
12. Please make it so that "Bound Resplendent Tempering Charm Box" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest

Thank you!

Seems we got the okay :3

Category "Ship Component Design"
Enoan Shipwright's Design Bag
Eznan Shipwright's Design Bag
Caernord Shipwright's Design Bag

Category "Unidentified" - maybe easier to just add the entire category?
Andelph Machine Design Pouch
Ancestor's Coinpurse / Ancestor's Crate
Queen's Coinpurse / Queen's Crate
Prince's Coinpurse / Prince's Crate
Jester's Crate
Sanctuary Coinpurse
Warden's Coinpurse
Garden Coinpurse
Scholar's Research Bundle / Scholar's Coinpurse
Dean's Research Bundle / Dean's Coinpurse
Librarian's Research Bundle / Librarian's Coinpurse
Haunted Chest
Locked Copper Crate / Locked Silver Crate / Locked Gold Crate

Hi @Sparkle - I forgot to add the Mole Crate to the list, can it still be added? Noticed you changed the item categories on the purses instead of adding the unidentified category as a whole🙈

1691523272083.png

View attachment 22105
Can the Use tooltip be updated since it doesn't use labor anymore?
Also I did want to point out that since Evenstones no longer use labor that the associated dawnsdrop piece no longer boosts the speed of salvaging. Could that be changed to work like it used to?
That was intentionally changed as bots heavily abused it.
Description will be corrected.

A couple things:
1. Please make paper stack to 10k
2. Please make it so "Bound Labor Recharger (Lv Requirement) can be put in the Traveler Necessities Chest with the other labor chargers
3. Please fix the port in to White Arden so that it is on the left side of the community center instead of the right side so that East players don't get destroyed by the guards when doing their BSBs. This was fixed upstream quite some time ago.
5. Please make it so "Auroran Synthesis box" can be put into the Equipment Enhancement chest
6. Please make it so the "Adventurer's Weapon Bundle" can be put in the Gear Chest
7. Please make it so the "Bound Tempering Charm Box" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
8. Please make it so the "Gem Carver Pouch" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
9. Please make it so the "Bound Anchoring Charm Box" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
10. Please make it so that "wrapped lunar temper" and "wrapped solar temper" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
11. Please make it so that "Wrapped Grand Guardian Hiram Armor" can be put in the Gear Chest and also so that the boxes stack
12. Please make it so that "Bound Resplendent Tempering Charm Box" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest

Thank you!
1 - We have a separate thread for such suggestions. Can find it HERE
There rest will be looked into.

Any word on this yet? Half of the Austeran trade outlet is still blocked by the enoan sample daily, while the other half is blocked by the cargo ship regularly. And if that cargo ship happens to be moving while a player ship is there, said ship will go flying.

Too many people use that area for ocean traderuns for there not to be a proper consideration of how to prevent this. Either by permanently anchoring the sample or something else.
We'll consider.

I keep forgetting to write this, thought of this while writing advice about how to smartly use land as a new player in a very full server...

Pls pls pls add the option to use the [Memory Hearth] at a silo!! A silo is pretty much perfect for new people, as it's sorta cheap to build, small to place, and has lots of storage options + they can add the farmhand for a little farming despite the server being full... the only downside is ...it has no option to use a portal ;-;

Allowing the hearth to be used on a silo would make life so much easier for these players who started out recently, to get back to their storage and drop off all their items, do their labor sleep, etc.

You'd do your new player base a big service by adding the silo to the list of useable plots!

View attachment 22103

View attachment 22104
Memory Hearth requires a certain minimum amount of space. Not sure if will be good for Silo. Will look into it.

Pretty off topic suggestion, but is there any possible way to make a floor instrument model of the organ that is in the Enoan galleon, that is suitable for placing down as a housing decor item? Would be nice to be able to include an organ in some of my music sheets but cant XD. Im not talking about the windwraith pipes Neither; They are not the same :p
Not possible. Model of organ is a part of the galleon, so if to remove/move it, it will have a hole at the back.

Back