What's new

Suggestions

Add two magic beads to the Diamond Coast worktable
This will be added in future patch.
-
Restores the use of pirate power at the Hero Respawn point in Dragon's Tomb
Why? Every faction should have equal advantages or disadvantages in Karkasse. Also, pirate is not supposed to be easy.
-
Pirates cannot use Eastern and Western portals
East cannot use West safe zone ports, and West cannot use East safe zone ports. It is the normal way now. Community center ports are still available, use them. Again, being pirate is supposed to be a challenge. Or just don't go pirate.
-
In order to encourage players to play with multiple characters under the same username, the character labor system is adjusted so that each character's labor is independent and does not affect each other
Why? We have a shit ton of labor already. Also, who has time to play 9 characters in a day to use all that labor? I think here the average zoomer would say, "please touch some grass".
-
Add a character shared repository
Items that can be traded with the user name and gold can be placed in this warehouse
You can already trade unbound items with your other characters. Bound items are not meant to be traded.
-
Significantly reduces faction points earned by players completing quests
Increase faction points earned by killing bosses(Up)
Factions There are many farm players who do not participate in pvp but completing pve missions has caused faction transfers to be unable to open
How would this make exiles better? We already have custom exile sometimes when Sparkle allows it. I do not think changing points will affect exiles opening - the stronger faction will still gain a lot of points when they kill bosses, preventing exiles from opening...

Add two magic beads to the Diamond Coast worktable

View attachment 22339
Prevent the stronger side from gaining more advantages
恢复海盗势力在埋骨之地的英雄重生点的使用
Restores the use of pirate power at the Hero Respawn point in Dragon's Tomb
Pirates cannot use Eastern and Western portals
Death after each battle is on the other side of the map, even when using a portal, a long way from the Black dragon's graveyard
Significantly reduces faction points earned by players completing quests
Increase faction points earned by killing bosses(Up)
Factions There are many farm players who do not participate in pvp but completing pve missions has caused faction transfers to be unable to open

Add the Boss Weapon Conversion Scroll
Brilliant Erenor 1H adds a left hand weapon
(For easier and more convenient weapon switching )
In order to encourage players to play with multiple characters under the same username, the character labor system is adjusted so that each character's labor is independent and does not affect each other
Add a character shared repository
Items that can be traded with the user name and gold can be placed in this warehouse
The opening of this warehouse requires exclusive props to be sold in the mall after the opening of the first time to get 10 grids each opening will get 10 grids up to 150 grids
1. Demigods being craftable in Diamonds shores is a future patch changes.
2. No. Pirates are not getting hero nui's in Karkasse. Its not possible to give it to 1 nation and not another. Even if it was we will still not do it.
3. Of course they cannot. They are pirate. Thats standard mechanic
4. That is a consequence of being pirate. We aren't adjusting the nui's or adding more.
5. No. Exile points will remain matching the patch version.
6. No. As said in point above.
7. Faction strength is measured as a total of the faction. Not select self titled "pvp" players.

8. No. We are not adding boss conversions.
9. No. We are not introducing new custom erenors
10. Labor is already boosted. There is no possibility of us doing that. That is just asking us to allow multi-accounting labor but its legal as its all on 1 character
11. No. Bound items are bound for a reason. Un bound items can use a chest on a property. A normal chest can be accessed by all characters on the account even while set on private

1693749698688.png

Pirates are not prison pirates are supposed to balance the left and right forces, but because you have turned off the use of hero resurrection points, pirates can not participate in the battle
Each death is a long way from the battle address
This is not the result of being a pirate it's the result of you shutting down the hero resurrection point
Or maybe you should open the win Camp portal for the pirates

Last edited:
Pirates are not to balance anything. They are a 3rd faction with heavy restrictions placed on them so they can never out-surpas the 2 starting continents
This has nothing to do with Hero nui's but pirate have the furthest respawn point from BD. Which they don't. They have another respawn point near BD spawn.

Hero nui's are not getting enabled for anyone in karkasse and that is the end of that discussion. Neither are we going to do anything to the existing nui's

Sorry for not being clear enough

The Material I mentioned before is Material under the Materials category

as shown in the picture below

View attachment 22343

There was no confusion in what you meant by Material. I know you meant the category type "Material"
By Vague I meant it covers far far too many items. Which is why its not something we'll add

There was no confusion in what you meant by Material. I know you meant the category type "Material"
By Vague I meant it covers far far too many items. Which is why its not something we'll add
Isn't it possible to add the type directly? No need to change the category of existing projects
There are indeed many items of this type. Isn’t that why this type of chest exists?

Isn't it possible to add the type directly? No need to change the category of existing projects
There are indeed many items of this type. Isn’t that why this type of chest exists?
No. The chests don't actually have a setting to allow a type.
its each item is defined individually.

• Sad
Reactions: Liz
And that includes what items?
For the most part its stuff I'd expect to go into the equipment material chest but it doesnt as its labeled as 'talisman'.

- Anchoring shards and charms
- regrade charms
- most regrade scrolls (excluding the machine one)
- temper crystal packs and temper packs
- demigods and most akash runes
- evenstone
-shatigons sand
- synthium shards
- serendipity shards and wrapped 'dipitys
-mornstones.

Can you look at changing the buffs in wonderland back to tapioca's/taffy's? You guys essentially nerfed every single buff by 30 minutes, and reduced every stat or changed them for little to no reason. This is an actually terrible change and makes me just not want to do wonderland. Or maybe adding tapioca's, and silver taffy to the honor shop instead?
Returned to Wonderland Store [LINK]

Hola @Sparkle
Would it be possible to release bd conversion scrolls?
1h scrolls would include bows, sword, shield and club
2h scrolls would include nodachi and staff

As all those items share the same materials, XP and are not dependent on rng drops, making one weapon over an other wouldn't be more cost efficient than any other and would keep the price balanced.

Just like erenor conversion scrolls, it seems like a good idea to give the chance for players to swap builds around to experience new classes, especially now that there are more and more of those items on the server.
Currently no plans to implement bd conversion scrolls.

Look into updating or removing the custom skill queue.
I know this addition was a hot topic for a long time due to archery mains, but now with flame endless, skill queue does not serve a real purpose anymore outside of being a buggy system that causes major problems in pvp. And many players including I have reported the issues that the skill queue has caused and it seems comparative relating to a live server, these issues do not exist on retail versions of the game. A lot of the weird skill problems, dsync, and skills vanishing with no trace in damage logs. It's become a serious problem for pvp and generally ruins how the game progresses. As it currently stands both the swiftblade and gunslinger trees are 100 UNUSABLE with it enabled.
PLEASE look into it at least.
Already replied this multiple times. If you believe skill queue is causing your issues - disable it in your settings.

Can we please put these in the Equipment Enhancement Chest?

Yordan's Wisdom
Gedlon's Strength
Herstan's Resilience
Ewan's Rune Rank 1
Ewan's Rune Rank 2
Ewan's Rune Rank 3
Serpent Scale
Demigod Essence

Also, I think an "otherworldly" style inventory chest would be neat!
Hi @Sparkle,

Most of the items now store, thank you! However, the above 2 items were missed in the latest update. I also found the following things that would be awesome if they could be addressed. :)
* Please make it so "Bound Clear Synthium Crate" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
* Please make it so "Resplendent Weapon Regrade Scroll" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
* Please make it so "Resplendent Temper Ticket" can be put in the Equipment Enhancement Chest
* Please make it so "Auroran Synthesis Box" can stack (In addition to going into the Equipment Enhancement Chest as noted above)

Thanks again for all your hard work!
Will take a look.

Already replied this multiple times. If you believe skill queue is causing your issues - disable it in your settings.
It is disabled for me, looks like you didn't read my post. Skill queue is causing problems WITH OTHER PLAYERS in pvp. Its not just to a single person. And also ignoring the request to look at it at least too? Come on really?

It is disabled for me, looks like you didn't read my post. Skill queue is causing problems WITH OTHER PLAYERS in pvp. Its not just to a single person. And also ignoring the request to look at it at least too? Come on really?
It has already been replied multiple times. It's not affecting. If someone feels it's affecting him - he can disable. Other players having it disabled/enabled will not affect you in any way. So, for you it should not matter if they have it enabled or disabled on their side.
We are not going to fully disable it ourselves as it will then indeed start affecting high ping players if disabled, as it was before. Suggestion denied.

Last edited:
Hi!
Is there any way to make some invisible versions of pet armors? Some mounts look just as cool or even cooler without their armor on but obviously you still wanna give them the extra stats especially the move speed.
Perhaps a good way would be for you to be able to exchange the normal armor for the invisible version at a vendor, and have the option to exchange back if wanted. (Because some armors are exclusive to lucky boxes so adding it as a normal vendor item may not be wanted.)
Or a toggle in the Pet Info window to turn the armor visibility on or off which would be amazing but I'd guess harder to implement.

The specific mount that made me want this idea is the Celestial Pegasus.

Thanks. n_n
It's possible but not for every pet.
For example, if to do it for elephant, then the rider will be sitting in the air above. Some pets are designed specifically for use with the armor only.
As for the Pegasus, it's possible to make invisible set for him, but at exchange it will loose gems.
Also such new armor will need to be created for every pet separately.

Back