What's new

Suggestions

Demigods were not added in the Marketplace in retail at 8.0. Demigods began being added in recent months. 8.0 was released 2 years ago. Very different patches. Not only this but you purchase a set of 5 which can only be bought twice.
We don't use lives marketplace. So we won't have them. We've already made them easier to earn by allowing exhalted infusions to be convertible.

could the option be added for [Unidentified Abyssal Enhancer] also? then you could skip the hirma infusions to upgrade gear?
But still if its only a twice purchase add it to the Shop and Make some money nobody would be hurt from it, we all know this System is a pain in the ass and was a result in dropping players from the game because it takes even with the adjusted system extrem long to complete if you didnt have 1mio infusions now

That serves not benefit other then to help everyone who already has Abyssal enhancers. Anyone who doesn't have an existing stockpile is not helped by such a change proposal.
If you're completing your daily contracts then you already have the choice between infusion or enhancers and are likely choosing infusions. You're not now getting even more to create more demigods

To get more then that people will need to grind mobs to get more. Demigods are not a requirement to be used. Just an assistance.

The entire point of Akash levels is to take a long time to complete. Its a progression not tied to any equipment that is made to increase as you raise your equipment's level.

Could you consider adding the method of upgrading Unidentified Abyssal Enhancer to Sealed Sanctuary Enhancer?
[ID:46613]
Unidentified Abyssal Enhancer
[ID:49821]
Sealed Sanctuary Enhancer

Hey hey i wanted to ask if it's possible to add an underwater mount with some light for the deep sea. I know people could always just go dive when its daytime but there is also some spots in the ocean that are extremly dark and u dont see anything. The mount would be super good to find ur lost pack after dying or just for the good old treasure hunt. It also would be something new for u to put into the game. It's important that it gonna have a huge area with light and not just a meme range like the diving helmet. I would rly rly love to sea this in the game.

Animals that could be used :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231122_151508_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_151508_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 18
  • wp1918658-664844605.jpg
    wp1918658-664844605.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hello all, I been thinking of someway I could give feedback, this is more a cosmetic thing but I wondered if there is no way that my pet t2 accessory gear can have some kind of armor look? like some of the weaker pet armors you can get in game and transfer the look into the pet t1-t2 accessories, I think many people could like that even if is not so important for the game to have it, right now my bear is "naked" :D
I just wanted to leave this here but I guess someone might already have suggested it but its hard to go through so many posts here hehe. :)

The Farmer's Large Chest (that goes in your inventory) can hold plant seeds AND grown plants... it can hold coral polyps but NOT corals. Can that be corrected? Thank you!

Please make it so that:
ID: 9001534 (Lunar Temper pack)
ID: 9001532 (Solar Temper pack)

can both go in Equipment Enhancement Chest, like the rest of the tempers. Thank you!

Hi!

Would it be possible to change partitions to make it accept crests like walls do?

I saw that it was suggested in 2020, but as I could not find an answer, thought about asking again.
I know we have one type of partition that accept crests on marketplace, but it would be great if it was possible for the regular partitions too, since they already match the regular walls.

Would also like to suggest a smaller size of partition, with half the width of the original one, to make the creation of extra rooms better on most houses.

Thank you! ✨

So we asked long ago for a Permant Version of the Sovereign's Robes , the response was always we wont add it as Costume because it was only available for previous Castle Owners.
And then it was added as a Wonderland Costume for 40 Coins a Month (30 Days), why cant that be also as a permant Costume in the Rotation for the Credit Shop?

1. Would be possible to move buffs like this to this bar? whenever I'm farming I lose most of my buffs because of the cap, I believe there's a good list of buffs that would fit here
image.png
Screenshot_2023-11-28_115428.png

2. Is it possible to add ancestral crates drop from Ipnya monsters?

1. Would be possible to move buffs like this to this bar? whenever I'm farming I lose most of my buffs because of the cap, I believe there's a good list of buffs that would fit here
image.png
Screenshot_2023-11-28_115428.png

2. Is it possible to add ancestral crates drop from Ipnya monsters?
No. That is a reactive response buff from Frenzy. It cannot be part of buff Ui.

Allow Greatswords and Nodachis be able to use same weapon skins since they're basically the same weapon
No. They are separate weapon types. They will not be allowed to share Images.
I want players to be marked with a special color when they reach 100% damage reduction.

View attachment 24120
This is not possible and not something we would implement if it was

Hey hey i wanted to ask if it's possible to add an underwater mount with some light for the deep sea. I know people could always just go dive when its daytime but there is also some spots in the ocean that are extremly dark and u dont see anything. The mount would be super good to find ur lost pack after dying or just for the good old treasure hunt. It also would be something new for u to put into the game. It's important that it gonna have a huge area with light and not just a meme range like the diving helmet. I would rly rly love to sea this in the game.

Animals that could be used :
No such models exist so we cannot add such a mount. Light sources can not be applied to mounts either. Only vehicles

Hi!

Would it be possible to change partitions to make it accept crests like walls do?

I saw that it was suggested in 2020, but as I could not find an answer, thought about asking again.
I know we have one type of partition that accept crests on marketplace, but it would be great if it was possible for the regular partitions too, since they already match the regular walls.

Would also like to suggest a smaller size of partition, with half the width of the original one, to make the creation of extra rooms better on most houses.

Thank you! ✨
No it is not. Being able to accept crests is built into the model itself of how the crest is placed and display. Not something we can just add on

Back