What's new

Suggestions

Hey hey i wanted to ask if it's possible to add an underwater mount with some light for the deep sea. I know people could always just go dive when its daytime but there is also some spots in the ocean that are extremly dark and u dont see anything. The mount would be super good to find ur lost pack after dying or just for the good old treasure hunt. It also would be something new for u to put into the game. It's important that it gonna have a huge area with light and not just a meme range like the diving helmet. I would rly rly love to sea this in the game.

Animals that could be used :
Get the Eternal World dive helmet. It has a lighting effect.

Last edited:
Hey hey,

I wanted to ask if there is a chance to add a saver for the Ipnya Artifacts, like how we use saving pendant for for stat migration and statsaver for skills.
The Idea is to be able to switch between different Ipnya Artifact Sets for the different classes u wanna play.

A lot of players play more than one class and of course u want to get the max out of ur classes, which isn't possible with the current way its implemented.

I would be even up to feed the Ipnya Artifact Slots from the new Tab, like migration tabs, starting a new one as long as it gets applied.
Please consider adding it to the Server.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Example from Migration.png
    Example from Migration.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 47
Hey hey,

I wanted to ask if there is a chance to add a saver for the Ipnya Artifacts, like how we use saving pendant for for stat migration and statsaver for skills.
The Idea is to be able to switch between different Ipnya Artifact Sets for the different classes u wanna play.

A lot of players play more than one class and of course u want to get the max out of ur classes, which isn't possible with the current way its implemented.

I would be even up to feed the Ipnya Artifact Slots from the new Tab, like migration tabs, starting a new one as long as it gets applied.
Please consider adding it to the Server.

Thanks in advance.

Would be amazing, not only aren't we stuck with "wrong" stats when we play something else, it's also less of a waste of time to help newer people with their Akasch quests :D

On another note, it reminds me, a long time ago I asked for a saver for titles too, and I never got a response. If both suggestions can be looked at, it would be very much appreciated!

We need a nerf on black eagle, the glider is too broken, you can say "Ah it's working as intended", then tell my why no other sever has this?
1. 5s trip??? Tell me which melee combo will do a trip long as that, if that's not good enough, it's 40 meters range and the dive skill is instant (the other eagle has a delay which could help on the react to counter the skill)
2. You waste your defiance on it? Oh well too bad I have all my cooldowns to cc you again...
3. Rocket glider is 2s trip at the cost of 25% of your health, you can tell, ah it doesn't give you instant trip immunity, but still way better than being tripped for 5s,

My suggestion is to just apply the cast time and attack speed debuffs without trip or a very quick trip time

Agreed, the black eagle glider ability is currently the longest trip in the game, at 40m range, and goes off quicker than all other divebomb/eagle gliders. In a lot of 1v1 situations currently the game has been reduced to whoever uses black eagle glider first wins, both before and after it was "fixed". For a 1 week period of time the glider was applying the cast time and attackspeed debuffs with just a brief trip and was balanced.

Balance aside it just doesn't make sense that the glider applies a cast time and attackspeed debuff but also has the trip lasting the same duration. What is the point of a debuff that only exists while the person is tripped? If you look at the description of the black eagle glider it says "Trips enemy AND inflicts Fatal Wound for five seconds to the target." Which could be read as both the trip and fatal wound lasting 5 sec for some reason, OR it can be read as just the fatal wound debuff lasting 5sec which makes far more sense.

When the glider was first fixed it applied a 1sec trip and just the debuff lasted 5sec. Then 1 week later the trip was also extended to 5sec. I believe the first fix to black eagle was actually the intended ability and the one currently ingame is not.

bragle.JPG

1701864079767.png

Can we make some enhancements to this update?

For example, when we demolish multiple houses in a row, extending the protection period allows us to use the land more flexibly,also avoid losing our land

Would it be possible to be able to manually pick up the world boss kill quests instead of being there once they are pulled? This would let players who weren't there as the pull happened to still be able to acquire the quest and receive the rewards. This could also help out with kraken as if you lose the 50/50 on the spawn you may not always get the chance to reset the boss, making acquiring a kraken eye for those who need it take a lot longer.

Quality of life fixes it would be nice to have that exist in later patches (no I don't recall which patches introduced these):
  • Game option to disable mounting other people's mounts (Fixes annoyances with 2 person mounts). Can still right click someone's mount to ride.
  • Mammoth and Tree quests auto turn in
  • Mammoth and Tree scroll reward quantity doubled
  • Daily egg smash quest from Titan's Maw auto turn in

Hello,

considering the fact that we still need to use guild exp to apply the custom guild content, can we please have guild exp yield be returned to all of the experia patches?

Especially because the guild exp also got removed from e.g. the ocleera quest and the 5 guild pack quests... :s

Thanks for your consideration!

With the new "Guild Shop"
Could we get a Permission for the Shop?
Like "Manage Guild Shop" , "Purchaes Items from Guild Shop" etc

Also the CoLead Cant level up the Guild Buffs could there be also a Perm for that?

"Manage Guild Buffs"

Would help a lot with the new System to Maintain the Guild Better

With the new "Guild Shop"
Could we get a Permission for the Shop?
Like "Manage Guild Shop" , "Purchaes Items from Guild Shop" etc

Also the CoLead Cant level up the Guild Buffs could there be also a Perm for that?

"Manage Guild Buffs"

Would help a lot with the new System to Maintain the Guild Better
The new guild shop does not sell items that others members can use. (Unless you have the discount applied)
Permissions to purchase items are already tied into the rank itself so a role permission is not necessary. We'd tie it directly into the role which has its own problems.

There is no reason to allow Commanders to level up guild buffs. They're 1 time purchases and maintaining max rank requires a guild residence that only the owner can posses.
If the guild leaders inactive then the guild will nominate a new leader to take over

I kinda guess this was already a previous subject but I will say it anyways, the guild custom quest chain to open up functions and daily quest etc, is there no way to make it require less players to do it? I understand others have done it and maybe feel everyone else haves to do the same thing now but... played for 6+ months in the server, maybe had a guild for 5 months, and I tried often to complete it but we stopped at the glider quest...
True our guild was more casual friendly and all, but I also noticed many members didnt care about it since had more important things to do in their gaming or left guild to get it for free already unlocked in some other guilds... was a bit demotivating to be honest...
I understand if this is not possible but wanted to have left it said, I want to keep the guild and all but feel kinda that the guild is "locked" from content due to lack of activity or interest, if no other option, if this was reduced to maybe 4 players making 5 with the guild leader would be easier since was often the case we just lacked 2 players to do be able to do it.

Suggestion:
Convert our gliders to the new versions from the 8.0 patch.

In the Manastorm shop, for example, a Crystal Wings Glider has Very High on three of the Attributes, but my crafted one, which cost MORE manastorms and then an enhancement tools to enhance is not even close to as good.

Images to compare the two
Manastorm Shop:
1702508345155.png

My more expensive Enhanced Glider:
1702508391493.png

It turns out pretty much every glider in the manastorm shop is cheaper, and makes all the gliders everyone has already earned less valuable. It would be nice if we could convert ours to the current GEN if we want through a recipe or item added like a conversion scroll..

Back