What's new

Suggestions

Suggestion:
Allow Guild leaders and Officers to Decorate guild houses with all furniture not just guild furniture.

Suggestion:
Please include more methods of obtaining prestige since we have lost a few, and generating enough to support smaller guilds is untenable.

Suggestion:
Please return the Community center hunting quests. It is hard to watch a source of gilda stars disappear.

Last edited:
Hello!
Could we have the Akrites Priest moved on Growlgate please?
Where duels naturally occur vs where the priest is makes little sense. Putting it somewhere here in the 2nd image would be more fitting.
c9b6ACc.jpeg
BGOeUOl.png

Please return the Community center hunting quests. It is hard to watch a source of gilda stars disappear.

Did try vouch for them to stay but wasn't enough support in the 8.0 discussion thread xD bit late now ig ;-;

Last edited:
The new manastorm shop is amazing but can we please have the armor for the new mounts available through manastorm added to the manastorm npc in mirage?
I was going to treat myself to a Reefstalker Wyrm until I realised there is no way for me to get the armor for it in game without buying the wrapped mount? (Maybe there is but I can't find it. Sorry if this is the case.)

The new manastorm shop is amazing but can we please have the armor for the new mounts available through manastorm added to the manastorm npc in mirage?
I was going to treat myself to a Reefstalker Wyrm until I realised there is no way for me to get the armor for it in game without buying the wrapped mount? (Maybe there is but I can't find it. Sorry if this is the case.)

Same with Mr Mittens! It used to be same with Emberpaw but I noticed that gear already got added with one of the many maintenances this week :^)

Increase guild memory ember time to 3 days like the regular house embers, ty!

Add more furniture options as we nearly got 300 slots to fill and otherwise it gets kinda boring.

Let us be able to pick up quests at the guild manager inside the building (custom ones/guild mission)

Some additional quality of life improvements from future patches it would be nice to implement sooner if possible:
  • Reduce time to open infusions significantly (It was at least 50% IIRC)
  • Reduce time to infuse gear (also 50% or more IIRC)
  • final frog in Aegis spawns 4 Kyrios Executioner's at a time instead of 2
  • Number of times each wave spawns at Whalesong reduced (Takes less time)
  • Second spawn of eyes/compasses/orbs during invasion (I think it was at 27 minutes remaining)

1702986353469.png

IDK if anyone is already
suggested this but
Can we at least exchange this into exalted infusion? like for 50 or 100 scroll into 10 exalted infusion please? :)

allow this item to be used on the caster by holding alt?, so we can get a random stack of bloodthirst without stealth
image_2023-12-09_223141138.png

Last edited:
Regarding Black Eagle Glider

Suggestion: If ArcheRage will not revert the change for the glider, please allow us to refund it for 180 manastorm crystals.

Currently the glider's trip animation takes 2-4 seconds, and the opponent is on their feet ready to attack right away. The user is locked in an animation unable to fight.

Are you considering increasing the types of union buildings? There are already 44 * 44 and 24 * 24. I think this is an important building, so please consider adding 28 * 28,
This can better arrange some things, such as the layout of the house and the diversity of the buildings
It would be even better if we could change the appearance of the house, such as the candy house design, mushroom house design, and so on

Add a guild transfer/sale system to prevent scams and enable more liquidity in the market for guilds. Also add a credit/marketplace item to transfer a guild from faction to faction.

Regarding Black Eagle Glider

Suggestion: If ArcheRage will not revert the change for the glider, please allow us to refund it for 180 manastorm crystals.

Currently the glider's trip animation takes 2-4 seconds, and the opponent is on their feet ready to attack right away. The user is locked in an animation unable to fight.
There is more to this glider then the trip.

Add a guild transfer/sale system to prevent scams and enable more liquidity in the market for guilds. Also add a credit/marketplace item to transfer a guild from faction to faction.
Guilds cannot be transferred across nations. This is by design to prevent possible issues with a guilds and their members

If you want to sell guild and is afraid of scam, you can transfer guild with a character using character transfer system.

Back