What's new

Suggestions

Oh so the custom boost we had to the sunken packs actually was a later change in regular servers? Maybe they need to consider updating the custom boost to the sunken ships then, would only be fair.

Sadly they cannot get a similar buff like commerce packs and sport fish have, due to other exploration packs available ;-;

The something similar to Commerce buff would be amazing but yeah maybe it would not work but just re-adding those custom buffs. The 1.5x and 2x the prices would be great and would make doing the Sunkens fun again with the risk/reward being at least somewhat reasonable; It makes sense that you get more money for running packs in safe zones with Commerce boost than you do for doing Sunkens in the open waters.

Hi, I have 2 suggestions.
One would be to make a seperate section in the forum for suggestions so suggestions could have their own threads, since looking through 180 pages to find if someone has suggested something before isn't the smoothest thing and it would be easier to find the answer to a suggestion :).

The sunken ships right now, have the same prices as archeage unchained, despite in some locations it saying the white packs would be x2 and the green packs x1.5 (these may be old posts, but if this isn't the intention maybe those messages could be removed/edited).

Regardless, I would like to add the suggestion that the packs from sunken ships are raised in price, since right now 1 freighter in a 100% safe area gives a similar or more profit then an entire ship worth of packs from sunkens which comes with a risk of being pirated.
Maybe this could be balanced by it needing exploration like the trade packs need commerce to get to these higher values?

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Shifuu
Values of the packs are not custom increase. The probability for the higher rarity packs are up to 2x more likely to appear.
Additionally the labor requirement for sunkens is 1/5th its live counterpart. So they are already extremely buffed.

Values of the packs are not custom increase. The probability for the higher rarity packs are up to 2x more likely to appear.
Additionally the labor requirement for sunkens is 1/5th its live counterpart. So they are already extremely buffed.
When i asked about this in the ticket system, i got linked the following:
the relevant text for me being:
Drop and price changes to the packs from Sunken Ships brought with 4.7 but previously not mentioned in the updates:
Ancient Cargo Pack (basic) – drop chance reduced and price increased x2.
Luxury Porcelain Cargo Pack (grand) – drop chance increased x2; price increased x1.5.
Rare Wine Cargo Pack (rare) – drop chance increased x3.
At some point the game did increase the price, for the basic packs that was from 10g to the current 16g83, that's not x2 so to me it seems like that isn't the increase mentioned. At least this is where my confusion came from that the packs would be worth more, which is why i tried sunkens in the first place.
But to respond to your post:
Maybe having it higher labor but also higher profit would make it more useful (I'm not trying to get some magic moneymaking cheese, i am just saying it is out of proportion to the other moneymaking things ingame at the moment, since raising the price of something raises your gold/time and your gold/labor). To expand on my previous example, the trade run i was using for my example takes about 4 minutes, where sunkens take longer then that even if you find a ship right next to a turn in point(which is really only possible after having sailed 10 minutes in the first place), which is rare, most of the time you will spend 15-20 min to sail around, raise a ship, then sail the ship to a delivery point. As well as the risk, since someone pirating would then be able to turn in it for 0 labor and get 100% of the price.
All of this to get around the same profit. so as a crude average, you get 1/4 of the money/time.
I get that in it's current state it's pretty good money/labor, but you cannot ignore the time/risk coefficient in this. Not to mention that the labor cost for raising the ship is still the same.
Until something changes i guess i will just forget about sunkens, at least in the current state, I will always pick trade packs with commerce over sunkens, more money in less time, with no risk, even at higher labor cost is always going to be better. I would love to hear if anyone actually doing sunkens disagrees on the profit level currently. (assuming anyone is actually doing them.)
Sorry for the long read , but in it's current state i feel like sunkens are just wasting my time compared to other things so I had to put some effort into it :). I don't know what the ideal solution is, but I hope you can agree that it is something that could be reconsidered.

TL:DR Yes for gold/labor they are not bad, for money/time they don't even come close to other custom boosted options.

May have been suggested beforehand and I missed it but is it possible to code CR and Ipyna Invasion to pick up all quest like I believe Aegis/Whalesong does?

Can we have a custom craft where the regular snowmen can be crafted to larger snowmen furniture? 🥺

Like from these...
1704733780944.png

... to this?
1704733878328.png

... Or larger versions of snowman statues.

Is it still possible that the suggestion goes somewhere or is this done and dusted and Sunkens will remain as they are and we are just better to forget about them?

Asking as I'm unsure how the process of the suggestion goes forward and I have always in previous servers really enjoyed the risk of getting pirated while running Sunkens over the "Free" gold of running normal tradepacks... Just not enough to justify getting less gold with added risk.

Could we get a custom recipe to convert old basic synth to the newer synth for costumes?
It doesn't have to be 1:1, could be 3:1 for Clear Synthium since newer combat costumes don't take as much xp as the older ones

2024-01-09_20-52-47.png

If you included higher tiers as well you could make that a 1:1 conversion at Vivid, Lucid, and Radiant just to have a reason to upgrade to higher tier synthium
something like:
2024-01-09_21-48-08.png

This way we can have a way to upgrade costumes through greater dungeons or buying from other people just as before rather than just sink honor or credits into them

newer combat costumes don't take as much xp as the older ones

Don't think you can make this comparison as the systems are so different. Check out this guide here for detailed info.

Also would like to point out worn costumes can go up to celestial:
something like:
2024-01-09_21-48-08.png

Overall though, solid idea that would need a bit of work. This way people can have an extra grinding method to upgrade their costumes for those who don't need the old system ones for the stats.

Could we get a custom recipe to convert old basic synth to the newer synth for costumes?
It doesn't have to be 1:1, could be 3:1 for Clear Synthium since newer combat costumes don't take as much xp as the older ones

View attachment 24549

If you included higher tiers as well you could make that a 1:1 conversion at Vivid, Lucid, and Radiant just to have a reason to upgrade to higher tier synthium
something like:
View attachment 24550

This way we can have a way to upgrade costumes through greater dungeons or buying from other people just as before rather than just sink honor or credits into them
We did not convert stones to honor and we still won't be doing this.
The costume systems are 2 independent systems that have different feeding mechanics behind them.

You do not have to use honor to level a costume as you can use the old costume system instead to do that.

As for Exp you are incorrect. The new costumes have the same exp costs with it being increased for grades Legendary, Mythic and Eternal

We did not convert stones to honor and we still won't be doing this.

That's not what he requested though. Both types of feed are available for honor as well as their other sources, that's true. But he just meant to be able to turn stones into worn costumes, not into honor.

Also, new system, according to the data, does require 50% more exp, unless there's some custom AR data that I'm not privy to. It's why I referred him to the guide.

That's not what he requested though. Both types of feed are available for honor as well as their other sources, that's true. But he just meant to be able to turn stones into worn costumes, not into honor.

Also, new system, according to the data, does require 50% more exp, unless there's some custom AR data that I'm not privy to. It's why I referred him to the guide.
You will not be able to convert them to anything. Converting them with each other / honor is the same thing in this instance.
They will stay as isolated systems.

That's what I said. The grades Legendary, Mythic and eternal need more exp.
They said the new system requires less, when it does not. The grades have the same exp per grade, except for those last 3 grades which need more

Would it be possible to add a bigger decor limit to housing zones that are in the trading route, or where vehicles pass by frequently for packs, or where pvp occurs nearby? ex for west; dewstone north east housing area, east housing area of marianople, maybe some of cinder housing area, for east mahadevi housing zone near the outskirts of the city, some of yny housing etc, you get the idea. For example, when you pass through Solzreed housing zone northwest of the solz outlet you see that everyone has the maximum decor limit+ maximize the usage of their land. Which isn't bad, but when you place the maximum amount of cows possible on your land that have to render in+ the decor limit, it's not a pleasent experience. A few changes are needed in this regard to objects avaible on land in popular areas surrounding pvp/trading routes, and it's also possible to open more land in Ahnimar/Rokhala/ other areas, i still see a lot of empty places that aren't open for housing

Would it be possible to add a bigger decor limit to housing zones that are in the trading route, or where vehicles pass by frequently for packs, or where pvp occurs nearby? ex for west; dewstone north east housing area, east housing area of marianople, maybe some of cinder housing area, for east mahadevi housing zone near the outskirts of the city, some of yny housing etc, you get the idea. For example, when you pass through Solzreed housing zone northwest of the solz outlet you see that everyone has the maximum decor limit+ maximize the usage of their land. Which isn't bad, but when you place the maximum amount of cows possible on your land that have to render in+ the decor limit, it's not a pleasent experience. A few changes are needed in this regard to objects avaible on land in popular areas surrounding pvp/trading routes, and it's also possible to open more land in Ahnimar/Rokhala/ other areas, i still see a lot of empty places that aren't open for housing
That's not possible. Decor limit would have to be a global limit. And making such a change wouldn't affect any existing properties making it point.

We are not just expanding land areas.

Please consider adding the ability to earn or buy the Wonderland Portal Mirror, As someone who joined after the opening event It would be awesome to get one. What it looks like, or how someone gets it, I don't know. Maybe add it to Wonderland Shop for coins, or add it to the skill point quest line.

Please consider adding the ability to earn or buy the Wonderland Portal Mirror, As someone who joined after the opening event It would be awesome to get one. What it looks like, or how someone gets it, I don't know. Maybe add it to Wonderland Shop for coins, or add it to the skill point quest line.

Maybe it could be added to login tracker, same as the other rewards that we got from patch gift boxes.

We'll consider adding it to Wonderland Store.

I believe Global chat was supposed to be added to chat log and it isn't logging (at least for me) and the machining labor cost was supposed to be removed from Serpentis, but it still exists. Could they be fixed? :)

Back