What's new

Suggestions

Could we have the all the anchoring shards be able to put into the Equipment enhancement chest or the Machine's Chest if it is a vehicle component regrade?

Shards.png

shards & temper.png

The following equipment anchoring shards are unable to be stored in Equipment Enhancement Chest:

- Divine Accessory Anchoring Shard
- Divine Armor Anchoring Shard
- Divine Weapon Anchoring Shard
- Celestial Accessory Anchoring Charm 2x
- Celestial Accessory Anchoring Shard
- Celestial Armor Anchoring Charm 2x
- Celestial Armor Anchoring Shard
- Celestial Weapon Anchoring Charm 2x
- Celestial Weapon Anchoring Shard
- Lunar Temper Pack
- Solar Temper Pack
- Lesser Tempering Crystal Pack

The following machine component anchoring shards are unable to be stored in Machine's Chest:

- Legendary Machine Anchoring Shard
- Epic Machine Anchoring Shard

In addition to that, could you also make some machining components to be able to put into the Machine Chest:

For example: Strong Wheels

Lastly, it will be nice to have a pocket storage chest for building designs.

Thank you very much for considering these suggestions.

Reactions: Liz
@MagicalRiceball
No. You were told to post it as a new bug report and you didn't put it in bug reports. That's why it was removed as is again. You need to submit this as a bug report.

I believe Global chat was supposed to be added to chat log and it isn't logging (at least for me) and the machining labor cost was supposed to be removed from Serpentis, but it still exists. Could they be fixed? :)
Chat fixed and fix applied. To update it on your side - restart the game.
Chat translator has also been updated to include global chat.

Suggestion to allow [Wrapped Blank Canvas] to be converted into other types (20:1 or 30:1 ratio).

1706950748529.png

1706950762120.png

1706950867636.png

We are overflowing in these things, while the events that have a chance to drop other canvas types do not come around anymore. Below is an overview of the others.

1706950813155.png

1706950821816.png

1706950838262.png

1706950884666.png

I think the playerbase would greatly appreciate a conversion rate of maybe 20 or 30 to 1 of the other types. Then everyone would be able to grind for Empty Easels as well to use the painting designs.

1706950983802.png

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we drown in the sketches that we don't want to craft as they cost 120 credits and you guys put them in the marketplace furniture rotation...

1706951042318.png

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Suggestion to allow [Wrapped Blank Canvas] to be converted into other types (20:1 or 30:1 ratio).

View attachment 24767
View attachment 24768
View attachment 24772

We are overflowing in these things, while the events that have a chance to drop other canvas types do not come around anymore. Below is an overview of the others.

View attachment 24769
View attachment 24770
View attachment 24771
View attachment 24773

I think the playerbase would greatly appreciate a conversion rate of maybe 20 or 30 to 1 of the other types. Then everyone would be able to grind for Empty Easels as well to use the painting designs.

View attachment 24774

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we drown in the sketches that we don't want to craft as they cost 120 credits and you guys put them in the marketplace furniture rotation...

View attachment 24775

Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Omg yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase this would be awesome!

Okay so then what happens if one faction completely dips out of doing server related things because they simply can't do them anymore?
Then that faction stops doing those events. Leadership is a player problem, not an administration problem
We aren't doing any fresh starts

Increase guild memory ember time to 3 days like the regular house embers, ty!

Add more furniture options as we nearly got 300 slots to fill and otherwise it gets kinda boring.

Let us be able to pick up quests at the guild manager inside the building (custom ones/guild mission)
this has been of great interest to a lot of people. Including in the AR discord. Still zero replies to it

Increase guild memory ember time to 3 days like the regular house embers, ty!

Add more furniture options as we nearly got 300 slots to fill and otherwise it gets kinda boring.

Let us be able to pick up quests at the guild manager inside the building (custom ones/guild mission)
Guild memory ember:
Ok, will be increased to 3 days.

Guild house furniture:
Create a separate thread here or in discord and add your suggestions on the decor items you want to see in the guild houses. We'll use suggested models to create new guild furniture and add more furniture options.

Pick up custom guild quests at the guild house:
We can consider it.

Could we have the all the anchoring shards be able to put into the Equipment enhancement chest or the Machine's Chest if it is a vehicle component regrade?

View attachment 24632
View attachment 24633

The following equipment anchoring shards are unable to be stored in Equipment Enhancement Chest:

- Divine Accessory Anchoring Shard
- Divine Armor Anchoring Shard
- Divine Weapon Anchoring Shard
- Celestial Accessory Anchoring Charm 2x
- Celestial Accessory Anchoring Shard
- Celestial Armor Anchoring Charm 2x
- Celestial Armor Anchoring Shard
- Celestial Weapon Anchoring Charm 2x
- Celestial Weapon Anchoring Shard
- Lunar Temper Pack
- Solar Temper Pack
- Lesser Tempering Crystal Pack

The following machine component anchoring shards are unable to be stored in Machine's Chest:

- Legendary Machine Anchoring Shard
- Epic Machine Anchoring Shard

In addition to that, could you also make some machining components to be able to put into the Machine Chest:

For example: Strong Wheels

Lastly, it will be nice to have a pocket storage chest for building designs.

Thank you very much for considering these suggestions.
Will be considered.

I would like to bring this suggestion to the table, as i really feel it would be a cool addition. i watched a few people have their pets battle it out and it was pretty entertaining.
This was originally posted by tatia in discord suggestions, figured it couldn't harm to bring it here too. assuming this is the right place to suggest this.

Tatia
— 25/02/2024 20:23
Here's how the event works:

Pet Acquisition: Trainers start by acquiring a pet from a selection of creatures available in the game. Each pet has its own unique abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, similar to Pokemon.

Training and Leveling: Trainers must train their pets by participating in various in-game activities such as quests, battles, and challenges. By gaining experience points (XP), pets can level up and unlock new skills and abilities.

Gear Enhancement: To enhance their pets' performance in battles, trainers can equip them with specialized gear obtained through quests, crafting, or rewards. Gear enhances the pet's stats such as attack, defense, and speed.

Gym Battles: Once trainers feel confident in their pet's abilities, they can challenge Gym Leaders scattered across the game world. Gym Leaders are formidable opponents with powerful pets of their own. Trainers must defeat Gym Leaders in strategic battles to earn badges and progress to higher levels of competition.

Pet Gear Rewards: Victorious trainers are rewarded with exclusive pet gear, including accessories, armor, and special items that further enhance their pets' abilities and appearance. These rewards serve as incentives for trainers to continue participating in Gym Battles and improving their pets.

Community Engagement: The event fosters a sense of community as trainers interact, strategize, and compete with one another. Trainers can form alliances, share tips, and even collaborate on joint battles against powerful opponents.

Would it be possible to add these as furniture? Would be nice to add as new rewards if the Miroir Tundra Ice Fishing Festival does another rerun too ^^

1709719077071.png

1709719113124.png

1709719251668.png

Back