What's new

Thanksgiving time on ArcheRage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great server.
as I had the chance to play this game than last 2013
when i was really busy at school,

Thanks for the events and good management also customer support also! ♥

A huge thanks to the staff here at ArcheRage for providing us players from the US a free and less pay to win experience. I appreciate everything the staff does for the server and I am looking forward to improvements that are being made in the future. I would not be playing Archeage at all if this server was not around. I've always wanted to play it, but I could never afford the subscription and didn't have the money to drop for upgrades. The moment I found ArcheRage I was very excited and since then I have been glued to it for the most part when I am not doing work.

PS: Also very thankful for all of the players in-game who have spent time teaching me how to play and showing me viable builds outside of the DarkRunner combo.

tl;dr
Thanks to all the staff & my friends.

I just want to thank the ArcheRage team for the ungodly amount of damage you can do with 1 single Thunderbolt. Nothing this painful has ever brought me so much joy. Thank you!
upload_2017-11-23_0-24-49.png

Thank you all for sticking together as a ArcheAge community and bouncing around from server to server with each other until we ultimately found this one. It's really nice to be here with all the people I've played with on multiple servers all jumbled into one. That is my Thanks.

Dear friends,
I want to thank everyone for being so friendly and helpful. Especially the admin team :)
Also I really want to thank my Guild, they're the best!! and of course I will be buying them little gifts with this awesome reward (hopefully!)
xxxx

I would just like to take a minute to say thank you, to all those who have killed my noob tail in pvp, every loss is a chance to learn, so thanks for your support. Also thank you for the server, not having to spend all your time just to keep patron gives me the chance to explore and experience the game, much love !!

I would like to thank the guys for bringing this server to NA, and doing a very good service, thanking people who buy the jewelry I make, without you I would never have any equipment, thank my friends for always being there when I need it, even if I am healer. thank you all..

There are many things for us to be thankful for this holiday season, but I think we can all agree that this game has impacted our lives in a greater may than any of us could imagine. We have all been blessed to have access to a wonderful server which cares about its players. The amount of enjoyment that this server has brought into my life is immeasurable and I'd like to thank each and every staff member involved in making this server feel my a family. I've seen countless acts of kindness of this server, from players taking the time out of their day to help a new player; to players defending the each other in the fields of battle. There are times when we believe all is lost and the opposite faction will destroy all of our hard work, but then a miracle. People from your faction who don't know who you are do everything they can to help you turn in your packs, without a second thought. This community has made me believe that this isn't just a server, it's a sanctuary for people to come together and build dreams. Give thanks to our goddess and have luck with your regrades.

I give thanks for the 7 times I failed to regrade in my heroic gloves but I especially thank for this great server and for all those fish that I have taken away from the haranyas ..
Off Topic: sorry for my english :(

First I would like to give thanks obviously to the awesome staff team running this project I feel like this is a no brainier response that everyone will post on this thread but it really means a lot to see this mmo at least somewhat close to what it was meant to be before trion got their slimy hands over it.

Secondly I would like to give Thanks to the group of friends I meet a couple days ago on this server that sponsored me in my time of need and provided me with the worms I needed to level or I probably would of given up grinding mobs for hours on end to hit 52. o_O I intend to continue their legacy and sell worms at a fraction of the price just so people can level as quickly as possible and grow this awesome community.

I would like to give thanks to the Indians for providing my ancestors with fertile land with which we grew upon this nation.

praise.

Id like to thank everyone who puts time into the game. The people Ive killed, the people who have killed me, those who have taken from me, those I have taken from, those I haven't met, those I have. AA is a wonderful platform of a world, though it is meaningless with out you all. At the end of the day we are all here for one shared reason. So thank you all for being a part of making this place such an enjoyable and interesting place to hang out and kill time.

Thanks for letting me throw my wallet on the screen. Now I can give all my portfolio earnings to your server, hopefully that will get you lots of turkey.
Happy thanksgiving everyone, especially the admins.

I would like to thank Onev, for being such an amazing guild leader and keeping us engaged. He has truly made this server an experience. His heart is big, and he has lead us to victory many times. He is our warrior. He drops anything he is doing to help us. So thank you Onev <3

I'm thankful for the opportunity to rebuild Loose Cannons along with my old guild mates and new friends, a couple months ago I believed we'd never hear from each other again after a fracturing betrayal all but destroyed the guild and now we're once again a big happy - very dysfunctional, sometimes ludicrous family.

Also thankful for the staff that keeps the server running and free of hackers, I used to take part in a project to rebuild a game from scratch and I know its by no means an easy feat, amazing job.

And finally thankful for the double drop rates in library where upon I used to repeatedly bang my head against my keyboard praying for a single green material to drop so I could go kill myself farming mana wisps.
hDCwyOg.png
7iXjLrp.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back