What's new

Thanksgiving time on ArcheRage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks giving for all the negativity, toxicity and down right salty people on this server, thanks giving for all the cold blooded wild farm destroyers, thanks giving for regrade RNG System, thanks giving for a rather depressing gameplay for what could potentially be a magnificent game, Thank giving! and here I am still playing, gotta love that commitment!

Thanks ArcheRage, for making me return to play this incredible game, that I fell so much in a way so balanced and fair, where we all can grow, whether p2w or not, Brazilian or American, thank you for bringing back the joy of A person. Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for the server as a whole, when I'm tired and stressed from work I know I can log on and lose myself in the game for a while, and relax with my friends and have a laugh in Diamond Shores or farm on the land which I worked hard to get. Thanks for giving me a break and letting me blow off some steam.

~ Waifee

I'd like to say thank you to the guilds that like to purple on their own faction but also have guildies that are dumb enough to lay packs on the ground and expect their own faction not to take them while they go get more from the cliff they jumped from and expect you to give them back lol you get what you give. Also thanks to all the people who made this server possible!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Thank you for this server,
So I can kill, loot, and steal from all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I give thanks to the Archereage team, for bringing this wonderful game back into my life. I am thankful that I get to play this game with my closest friends, and my boyfriend who is absolutely amazing. I am thankful for all the people I have met who have truly touched my heart in this game. May we have many more years of gaming together guys. You know who you are. I love you nerds. <3

A big THANK YOU to all the special raidleads in the east, that make the daily events we've already run a hundred times a unique and fun experience all over again and another thank you to the faction chat that keeps making me laugh out loud at times.

Thank you to all the players that take the time to teach and encourage new players to archerage; every person that is encouraged to keep playing is a potential pack to pirate...and for that I'm thankful.

I would like to give a sincere thanks to all my friends I've met and knew in this game,
From AA to AR, server to server for 4-5 years of this MMO, those who I knew personally, and those I knew only from this game, thanks for being a part of a wonderful community.

Big love and thanks to you all!

Thanks to all the wonderful, helpful, and simply hilarious players out there <3

You all make the game worth playing!

IGN: Diarmada

Thanks to all the wonderful souls that teach new players Greater Kroloal Cradle mechanics so my PUGs don't wipe at the first boss. Lord knows I don't have the patience to.

Good how can I start to thank for this wonderful day?
Thank you so much for this beautiful morning. Thank you so much for this wonderful day when we all helped each other out by making a better future for everyone, thank you for all the good things that have happened to me today, I woke up early to sell my "Whirlpool Isle Refined Crystal" rawboat to the coast nuia because my clipper had been destroyed, i summon my longboard (thanks for this wonderful beginner present) I went towards "two crowns" to sell my pack on the way between marianople and two crowns I saw a lightning falling on a tree "I stayed my god "was a" thunderstruck tree "I believe that when we do good things we will receive good things and I think today was my lucky day.
Thank's all for the wonderful service and the work they are having in it.
Many thanks to all and happy Thanksgiving

pEu49ez.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back