What's new

TWT boss timer

I think you might be confusing intentional server maintenance and ddos/unintentional server restarts/crashes. Those threads also don't mention anything about twt timer resetting only old versions of the bosses excluding twt resetting.

I think you might be confusing intentional server maintenance and ddos/unintentional server restarts/crashes. Those threads also don't mention anything about twt timer resetting only old versions of the bosses excluding twt resetting.
It says bosses essentially being reset when the server goes down, server maintenance, etc. Theres no ddoss or whatever, but there was a technical restart the other day that should've technically reset horn :)

The issue is still that the horn is still at an absurd time of 3:40 AM on a WEEKDAY.

It says bosses essentially being reset when the server goes down, server maintenance, etc. Theres no ddoss or whatever, but there was a technical restart the other day that should've technically reset horn :)

The issue is still that the horn is still at an absurd time of 3:40 AM on a WEEKDAY.
I mean I'll repeat it again having played live I don't ever remember the horn being reset by technical restarts and I don't see anywhere online that it ever happened.

I mean I'll repeat it again having played live I don't ever remember the horn being reset by technical restarts and I don't see anywhere online that it ever happened.
Who cares if it was on live or not, this is a custom server this post is asking for a custom change. Aruging about live doesn't have a lot relevance here. Please get back on topic as to why you are for this change or not.

Who cares if it was on live or not, this is a custom server this post is asking for a custom change. Aruging about live doesn't have a lot relevance here. Please get back on topic as to why you are for this change or not.

Actualy i dont see anything wrong with TWT spawn time i got abbysal at 2 AM and everything is fine.

So which is it you like the idea or don’t or are you now trying to troll the thread.

If you don’t mind the timer why haven’t you been at the last 5- 6 twt days?

i am fine with putting it on restart timer time like dgs but you can easly also put it on timer wich fits u from u pushed it on that time right ?

I am pirate i dont rly care to go TWT ? But i may care one day and i dont like idea that it may be put on hard spawn after abbysal just for example.

Last edited:
i am fine with putting it on restart timer time like dgs but you can easly also put it on timer wich fits u from u pushed it on that time right ?

I am pirate i dont rly care to go TWT ?
[/QUOTE

Well that’s the thing it will always naturally get pushed to a later time each time it is summoned. There is a cast time to summon it so that at the very minimum guarantee ‘s the spawn time will change even if summoned at maximum efficiency which can be difficult if being contested. You right you can easily push the timer , but only if it’s not contested. Which let’s be realistic it will be. So it’s like it’s as easy as you describe

from east didnt ally PN1 u cannot be contested what u talking about ?
And it not even about u beign contested u just have to sit on island till everyone get bored its no brain.

Last edited:
from east didnt ally PN1 u cannot be contested what u talking about ?
And it not even about u beign contested u just have to sit on island till everyone get bored its no brain.

So what you are saying Is you cannot retake the Island once it’s controlled by the contesters?

Retake island in the same time building tower and prevent if from beign demo, yes pretty much imposible. If u somehow menage to lose that u should consider changing ur leadership cuz with that GS in ur guild there have to be massive amount of incomptence to pull off lose u can hold ppl hostage on TWT forever if u rly want.

Retake island in the same time building tower and prevent if from beign demo, yes pretty much imposible. If u somehow menage to lose that u should consider changing ur leadership cuz with that GS in ur guild there have to be massive amount of incomptence to pull off lose u can hold ppl hostage on TWT forever if u rly want.

It’s not impossible because pn2 has done it to Pn1/east so what you are saying is completely false. Im just wondering what the gearscores of nations have anything to do twt boss resetting on Tuesday’s. It falls inline with other mechanics , it’s a oddity that it was done this way and it is not fair to the current player base. I can tell by your last comment there is some bias in way you are approaching this thread.

Last edited:
Discrediting someones opinion when they are arguing the central complaint about the issue you are talking about is pretty low iq.
It would reset on Live so I don't see why it wouldn't on here. You could make it spawn at a certain time later in the day to avoid the 6 AM nonsense (although the maintenance updates have been around 7-8 AM). Consistently having it at later than 2 AM isn't healthy for anyone and lot of people also work the next morning.
@Sparkle I found some evidence of people complaining about bosses resetting when the server would reset...meaning that the bosses would reset whenever a server would go down.

@Sparkle reset timer
Either way I think the boss is purely dependent on the players and how they play. If one side decides to troll the other for x amount of hours a late timer will be the outcome. Regardless I don't see any issues with it as both sides are still fielding a reasonable amount of players to continually kill the boss as is and its purely up to each guild whether they want to show or not.
It falls inline with other mechanics , it’s a oddity that it was done this way and it is not fair to the current player base.
This is whats pretty funny to me. Thunderwing isn't something you can compare to any other boss as you are not fighting over a boss you are fighting over the summon. There isn't any other boss in the game like TWT so attempting to compare it to others is pointless. DGS has no "horn" to spawn them or set spawn time so ofcouse with every server restart the bosses will be up [This is a custom change on live DGS have a set timer]. Things like kraken used to be like this till they were normalized in a patch to have a set spawn time aswell.

smol edit; Its also worth noting since the timer has been pushed late over the past couple of spawns it has barely moved a couple of minutes since its initial pushback. i.e more aggressive plays are being made to spawn the boss and it get over with. Late timers are caused by the players not the game.

@Sparkle any thoughts on this thread?
You possibly missed my reply on the first page regarding each server restart resets offered.
To add to it: Boss is working exactly according to its mechanics.
But, we can do a one-time reset if all the players insist on it. However, currently we don't see the agreement on the players side regarding such or any other actions.

You possibly missed my reply on the first page regarding each server restart resets offered.
To add to it: Boss is working exactly according to its mechanics.
But, we can do a one-time reset if all the players insist on it. However, currently we don't see the agreement on the players side regarding such or any other actions.
I don't think its necessary the timer will just get pushed to this again in the future so a one time reset it pointless. To put it in perspective the guild that spawned and killed it last night had 24-26 players online to do the boss which is over half there guild so I don't see any reason why complaints are being made since obviously the time doesn't really matter.

We'll not make it to respawn more often than it should. If we do the resets, we'll count 47 hours from the kill and round it up to 7 pm (or another same set time), so it will be 47+ hours.
Apart from other arguments made that still remain ambiguous between both parties, I believe this proposed custom solution made the most sense in maintaining a healthy TwT timer. So, obviously, we should try to add some input that suits the wants and arguments from both parties. I believe maybe making the timer full reset every 2 weeks? Idk, but I don't think the current system is working.

Back