What's new

Who are the strongest East and West guilds on the server so far?

you realize Shots fired goes after kraken on respawn we have some amazing naval fights with BT every week and its not just SF, blacked velocity, BT, welcome all go for kraken that I've seen and more smaller guilds starting to show up to. I mean out of all the gallions on our side. Mines the strongest and it still is outclassed by visacard (though we still have some great gally skrims)
That’s cute and all, but you are still not getting the krakens. I get great naval pvp at luscas everyday.

The reason me too doesn't go to kraken is not because we don't know the money it brings. We have other reason for not going there.

Buying Time gets content while contested ? That's a big LUL. They sneak their shit when no one is contesting them, and since no one goes to kraken anymore they don't have to run away once a guild shows up to it.

We dommed them once during Kraken, they had to wait out the dom, and only came back during the last few minutes, to try it again.
I just told you how much it brings in. That goes back to what I said again, unexperienced leaders don’t understand the importance. I doubt doing anything else is more important.

I’ve seen them take it contested on spawn, I guess you wouldn’t know cause you just said you don’t go out there.

Also all these people sperging about winning dominions knowing that how flawed the dominion system is just autism.

Dusk used Physical def potion as DR. That was the reason maybe. :)
He has to use phys
Sneaking in 4 am Dominions while people are exhausted from kraken, morph, killing everyone at abyssal, hanure, dahuta, and god knows what else.....for shame. If that 1 win of the day makes you feel good then GOOD JOB GODZI WODZI FACE, YOU DID A GOOD ONE! YES YOU DID! HE'S SUCH A PEEVEEPEEVEE FACE YES HE IS!

2vrx6rk.jpg
We were under the exact same conditions... Please bring more excuses.

You guys got absolutely shit on, it wasn't even close, you even got shit on when we dropped down to playing with 20.. in both those engages I don't think we lost a single person.

Maybe you weren't optimal, but we were all playing under the same conditions and it wasn't even a close match.. At all.

Accept the fake you got completely stomped with some humility, set up another dom under more favorable conditions to you (won't matter) and then see what happens.

I am going to go ahead and guess you all willingly agreed or wanted the DOM and werent forced to do it by Sporad.

It's pathethic the amount of shit talk and excuses that is coming from some of your members when you got stomped so badly, and the video/score reflects that.

Sneaking in 4 am Dominions while people are exhausted from kraken, morph, killing everyone at abyssal, hanure, dahuta, and god knows what else.....for shame. If that 1 win of the day makes you feel good then GOOD JOB GODZI WODZI FACE, YOU DID A GOOD ONE! YES YOU DID! HE'S SUCH A PEEVEEPEEVEE FACE YES HE IS!

2vrx6rk.jpg

If you weren’t such an autistic retard making up excuses you’d read that sporad picked the time. Just rename to buying excuses already

You usually sneak in kraken 4-5 hours later, whats your excuse? lol

After which i watched them try to flag on Loose Cannons to vent rage ... They got farmed. Buying time is nothing more than a PvE meme.

He has to use phys

We were under the exact same conditions... Please bring more excuses.

You guys got absolutely shit on, it wasn't even close, you even got shit on when we dropped down to playing with 20.. in both those engages I don't think we lost a single person.

Maybe you weren't optimal, but we were all playing under the same conditions and it wasn't even a close match.. At all.

Accept the fake you got completely stomped with some humility, set up another dom under more favorable conditions to you (won't matter) and then see what happens.

I am going to go ahead and guess you all willingly agreed or wanted the DOM and werent forced to do it by Sporad.

It's pathethic the amount of shit talk and excuses that is coming from some of your members when you got stomped so badly, and the video/score reflects that.

sad part is, its the same fucking shit that comes out of your members too.. yesterday dom, all i hear is bitching and moaning but ofc.. that only started because welcome started to get wipe every engage..

funny part is, ya'll wanted the dom win so bad u went in hiding for 10min when the score was 149-152 lmao

7 minutes left, lost 4 engages in a row, score now within 10 points and 4 minutes are spent retreating all over the map. =D We didn't care , still don't, had fun still counts. Just stop trying to act so hard y'all

7 minutes left, lost 4 engages in a row, score now within 10 points and 4 minutes are spent retreating all over the map. =D We didn't care , still don't, had fun still counts. Just stop trying to act so hard y'all

You care enough to come here all the time with excuses. Next time bring 20 more than us instead of 10 and you may get the win.

sad part is, its the same fucking shit that comes out of your members too.. yesterday dom, all i hear is bitching and moaning but ofc.. that only started because welcome started to get wipe every engage..

funny part is, ya'll wanted the dom win so bad u went in hiding for 10min when the score was 149-152 lmao

We charged you with like 5 mins left.. I dont know what crack youre on but its a good one.
Edit: Worth a mod, rechecked the video, at 3 mins left we were charging you. Things you couldnt do yourself ahah

Last edited:
Back