What's new

Who are the strongest East and West guilds on the server so far?

After which i watched them try to flag on Loose Cannons to vent rage ... They got farmed. Buying time is nothing more than a PvE meme.

Loose Cannons has nothing to do with this. They got exploded due to aggravations in Nuimari. Guildy got ganked, 1 guy went to help, they brought more to continue aggravation, more get invited, before you know it, theres blood all over the damn mineral water.

STOP YOUR GOD DAMN PROPAGANDA CNN!

If you weren’t such an autistic retard making up excuses you’d read that sporad picked the time. Just rename to buying excuses already

I'm a troll, All I DO IS SPAM SALT TRASH AND TIT SLAPS! You see it as autism, yet every response to my posts feed my toxicity. Thus you create the thing you hate. Yer jus mad cause you came in the room and seen me fuckin your dad!

MY MEMETICS ARE INCREDULOUS UNBELIEVABLE AT BEST!

sad part is, its the same fucking shit that comes out of your members too.. yesterday dom, all i hear is bitching and moaning but ofc.. that only started because welcome started to get wipe every engage..

funny part is, ya'll wanted the dom win so bad u went in hiding for 10min when the score was 149-152 lmao
Actually the only bitching and moaning that was coming from our members was us talking about how trash we were playing in the second half of the dom.

A couple comments were made about being outnumbered and green sooths ressing but it was very quickly dismissed because it was irrelevant as we were playing like total ass.
Positioning, engagements, communication etc was all off in the second part of the dom.

But guess what, we were still fighting at the end and we won the dom. If you wanted the win that bad you could have looked for an engage instead of sitting and waiting.
The one time we were “running” was as a result of you guys picking stragglers or retards like Godzi going for a solo kill and we were regrouping.
Just because you decided to push as we went to regroup with our members doesn’t count as running.

2-0.

Actually the only bitching and moaning that was coming from our members was us talking about how trash we were playing in the second half of the dom.

A couple comments were made about being outnumbered and green sooths ressing but it was very quickly dismissed because it was irrelevant as we were playing like total ass.
Positioning, engagements, communication etc was all off in the second part of the dom.

But guess what, we were still fighting at the end and we won the dom. If you wanted the win that bad you could have looked for an engage instead of sitting and waiting.
The one time we were “running” was as a result of you guys picking stragglers or retards like Godzi going for a solo kill and we were regrouping.
Just because you decided to push as we went to regroup with our members doesn’t count as running.

2-0.

bullshit. u guys went into hide so u can get the win.. fuck outta here. as soon as we started winning against ur mageball, u all ran to the nuia like little bitches making up 100 different reasons why u lose each engage rofl. U wanted the win so bad but ur e-penis is still small af

https://i.gyazo.com/6206fc4ee7c271536259d2195e5ec877.jpg

proof is all in that picture.

bullshit. u guys went into hide so u can get the win.. fuck outta here. as soon as we started winning against ur mageball, u all ran to the nuia like little bitches making up 100 different reasons why u lose each engage rofl. U wanted the win so bad but ur e-penis is still small af

https://i.gyazo.com/6206fc4ee7c271536259d2195e5ec877.jpg

proof is all in that picture.
Lol so mad.

Just wait for the video then.

2-0.

Holy shit, you guys had 37 and greens helping you? Lol..

Yes I have the video... and from 9 minutes to 3 minutes you were retreating because losing two engages would lose the dom, so you left time for only one engage , and still some of you broke off for the nui.

Yes I have the video... and from 9 minutes to 3 minutes you were retreating because losing two engages would lose the dom, so you left time for only one engage , and still some of you broke off for the nui.
Did you not read my earlier comment or something

Loose Cannons is 9-1. Running and hiding to preserve a lead is legit. Anyways, good fights. Fun times.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Your home boy is a bit butt hurt though.

Indeed doms are really fun, but i just despise these whole "chat pvp". specially how hypocrite people becomes when they start to lose.. Oh look were winning, tell em their trash!!.. oh shit were getting smacked.. quick whats our best excuse... stuff like this.. irritates me.. why cant everyone just have fun and pvp lol..

atleast we bring challenge to each other, unlike me too.. aka a br guild that knows how to speak english.. that gets demolished in doms, cant even break triple digits in dom score lol.

Indeed doms are really fun, but i just despise these whole "chat pvp". specially how hypocrite people becomes when they start to lose.. Oh look were winning, tell em their trash!!.. oh shit were getting smacked.. quick whats our best excuse... stuff like this.. irritates me.. why cant everyone just have fun and pvp lol..

atleast we bring challenge to each other, unlike me too.. aka a br guild that knows how to speak english.. that gets demolished in doms, cant even break triple digits in dom score lol.
That’s exactly what I’m saying though, we played like total ass the second half of the dom and you capitalized on it.

Regardless of the score I still enjoy, which is why anytime someone tried to bring up and excuse about numbers or greens helping I shut that shit down because we played like ass.

Server would be boring if we weren’t fighting!

Please keep it civil guys, not worth it to issue warn points to everyone or close the thread.
You can argument others without insults or spam :)
Thank you

Back