What's new

Suggestions

@Remloss cut all the timers you see in half. Additionally, if you see a plant with a timer on it that has a specific zone, you get another time bonus reduction on that too. But if you plant in a zone the flower is "non-native" to, you get a penalty of a little bit more time, roughly 20%. So, if a plant has a 5 hour timer listed, automatically reduce that to 2 hours 30 minutes. Then do the math for the zone you're in. If it's the native zone, subtract another 20%-ish (I forget the exact number, and I'm too lazy to figure it out right now). If it is a non-native zone, add 20% to the remaining time. That should get you your numbers.

I keep seeing you can get these charms from a donation box.. what's a donation box? o_O

The RNG boxes on the cash shop, have a rare chance to drop a 2x regrade chance "no break" charm for a celestial piece of gear. Possibly get lucky and help you upgrade a piece of gear.

upload_2018-9-16_12-0-0.png

Making anchor charms unbound would be awesome, could this be done for the crafted variety as well? The materials to make them are unbound and it is relatively easy to get your masonry high enough with the labor generation this server offers.

Can we look to remove the conviction buff from MM, I hate this buff and I think it detracts from the mode. No faction really needs this buff and it just makes the pvp unbalanced and unfun. If it was related to population in the zone it would make more sense but having the largest faction at the event also holding onto the buff because they refuse to actually participate in the objective of the event is a demonstration of poor design.

Would it be possible for the Team to create new/custom Mounts that could be won during events?

Like for example, a Donkey that has a movespeed of 8.0 m/s, but has the regular Donkey graphic instead of Carrot Dash or Carrot Wings graphic.

Would it be possible to add features to the community tab (shift+V default), more specifically the guild section, that allows me to organize/filter the roster by "Name", "Level", "Zone", etc. (the existing columns)? Basically, you click the word "Name" Above your roster and then it organizes the roster by name. It'd be a small, but welcome, change that would make Guild Management a bit easier in my opinion. If I'm not mistaken, similar filtering options are available via the teleport book.

Such change is comming in the later version.

I've been scouring the suggestions thread for a bit now and your arena idea gave me an arena idea @Epic. Similar to what @Sjinderson said though, I'm not sure if people would queue for it. What would people think about a "Sparring" Free for all arena? Basically, it'd be the same FFA we all know- but it would include the balance of gearing from Sparring to create a "noob-friendly" environment to practice new classes in a small scale PvP scenario. I'd assume a lot of people avoid FFA due to gearing differences, and not wishing to be stomped by somebody with much better gear than them, so this would create a much less intimidating environment to learn and grow in.
It could even have lesser rewards as it would be considered a casual format. Of course, this is all assuming that the sparring arena buffs would carry over well to an eight-person free for all arena instead of a 1 versus 1 fight (which typically involves playing a class, and making decisions, differently).

Interesting suggestion. We are currently looking into it.

A potion that gives 100 infamy, and put it in honor shop / rng box rotation like Draught's of Infamy are.

That may change the basic idea of the game. You need to become a pirate step by step, can't just instantly become a pirate and skip steps when you decide to be a pirate.

Can we get a full heal after a duel? or at least replenish the HP lost during a duel? And maybe if it's possible to fix the bug of staying in battle after a duel?

Such change can be actively abused by the players, especially during the sieges and fights with bosses, when to restore HP instantly (if there is no healer around or even with the one), players will start a duel and cancel it after.

Anchoring Charms from boxes, events and craft will be unbound.

While happy to see this change, I still want to push for having 2x charms craftable in the game through recipes, as well as having them in the boxes. Being able to acquire them through our own hard work should be an option, not just being forced to buy them through IRL money or from other players who are able to buy them with IRL money.

That may change the basic idea of the game. You need to become a pirate step by step, can't just instantly become a pirate and skip steps when you decide to be a pirate.
If you want to go pirate mail Morph, we can get you pirate real quick. :)

While happy to see this change, I still want to push for having 2x charms craftable in the game through recipes, as well as having them in the boxes. Being able to acquire them through our own hard work should be an option, not just being forced to buy them through IRL money or from other players who are able to buy them with IRL money.

We'll not add x2 to crafts, already confirmed that several times. If added to crafts will simply flood the market. Boxes and in-game events supply them in limited amount. For unlimited ones, use x1 and x1.5 crafts. They will be unbound as well. Previously crafted or obtained will remain bound.

We'll not add x2 to crafts, already confirmed that several times. If added to crafts will simply flood the market. Boxes and in-game events supply them in limited amount. For unlimited ones, use x1 and x1.5 crafts. They will be unbound as well. Previously crafted or obtained will remain bound.

How are regrade aids being more widely available a bad thing? It promotes more balanced gameplay through even gear grade distribution, instead of a few people running around with legendary+ weapons and gear buffs dumping all over the entire server, which was a huge contributing factor to why all the other published versions of this game failed. Paywalls and gear gaps created through the forced acquisition of items through real money.

Not having them readily available in game only promotes an artificial arms race, where people with IRL money get to restrict the gear progression on lower tiered players. It only serves to benefit your pockets, not the players or their experience, save for the whales.

How are regrade aids being more widely available a bad thing? It promotes more balanced gameplay through even gear grade distribution, instead of a few people running around with legendary+ weapons and gear buffs dumping all over the entire server, which was a huge contributing factor to why all the other published versions of this game failed. Paywalls and gear gaps created through the forced acquisition of items through real money.

Not having them readily available in game only promotes an artificial arms race, where people with IRL money get to restrict the gear progression on lower tiered players. It only serves to benefit your pockets, not the players or their experience, save for the whales.

Players can get x2 from boxes and events. Now, players will be able to get them from AH as well. Boxes is also something that you can buy for credits. Credits are available at AH as well so players can buy credits without donating as well. As you can see, both donating and not-donating players have access to them.

Such change can be actively abused by the players, especially during the sieges and fights with bosses, when to restore HP instantly (if there is no healer around or even with the one), players will start a duel and cancel it after.

Thank you for the reply. Is it possible to instead place a full heal of some sort in a location that doesn't bother this type of thing? For example a lot of people duel in Marianople. Would it be possible to place an npc or something that gives a full heal to you but also a debuff similar to rebirth trauma so you can't use it then teleport out. It'll be okay for those dueling not needing to teleport out right away and then won't be abused by anyone either.

Thank you for the reply. Is it possible to instead place a full heal of some sort in a location that doesn't bother this type of thing? For example a lot of people duel in Marianople. Would it be possible to place an npc or something that gives a full heal to you but also a debuff similar to rebirth trauma so you can't use it then teleport out. It'll be okay for those dueling not needing to teleport out right away and then won't be abused by anyone either.
That's potentially something. Solzreed has potion stops that grant momentary speed boost. Those may be able to be used to grant regen. If each capital city had one dualling would be more interesting.

Back