What's new

Suggestions

Collection Breather you've mentioned has been discussed several times already.
Yes, we (the players) discussed it, and you stopped responding to all of our ideas. The current implementation of the pieces is bad, and it's insane that you think that's a solution. But whatever, put it in the rng boxes again, so people can buy more credits.
Deers you've menioned, don't have the "best" skills
I am now asking others: only I think those deers are the best mounts at the moment with no drawbacks? Can anyone tell me any ingame mount, that you would rather use instead of them most of the time?

i dont know if its suggested before or not but can you lower the timer for auroria mineral water and blazing tree trunk since we have also reduced time for the sapling and brazier to half. it might be a good idea to reduce the timer on those water and blazing trees??

I am now asking others: only I think those deers are the best mounts at the moment with no drawbacks? Can anyone tell me any ingame mount, that you would rather use instead of them most of the time?

The Deer has pretty all the skills you could want on a mount and it's base speed is fast. Makes pretty much every other mount in the RNG boxes or obtainable in game useless compared to it. The only time I ever use a different mount is when my deer gets killed PvPing

Deers you've menioned, don't have the "best" skills
This is just wrong. Or a lie, idk. How is invincibility and moving stealth not the best mount skills? Can you tell me any other mount that has better skills than these? The ancient deer have made every other mount obsolete not because they're the fastest (normal deer already existed before) but because they have the BEST skill combination on top of that.

This is just wrong. Or a lie, idk. How is invincibility and moving stealth not the best mount skills? Can you tell me any other mount that has better skills than these? The ancient deer have made every other mount obsolete not because they're the fastest (normal deer already existed before) but because they have the BEST skill combination on top of that.

They aren't the ones playing the game on a day to day basis and seeing how its like for the players, they think that a mount with the fastest base speed (yes the credit deer has the same) that also has a 2 man invisibility for 45 seconds(?) an invinsc dash making snowlions not needed for that anymore, but also frigid tracks and frost arrow is not the best? Yeah idk chief

What he's saying is there would be more incentive to farm mobs, right now there really isn't much point in mindlessly killing mobs, unless you make changes to larceny or some shit there isn't much point. Mobs having random chance to drop 50-250 honor isn't going to change that but there is barely any open world pvp aside from other anthalon since no one contests kraken or RD. The server has hit the brick wall every trion server has hit, sure you're getting new random 2ks but how long until they realise this server is worse than trion in terms of p2w? It may be cheaper to p2W here but its still really p2w nontheless. well not win, but pay to gear lets just call it that

Call me crazy or blind but what custom content have you guys provided o_O all i've seen are changes to stackings and some items and all but wheres your custom bosses or equipment ? wheres ya custom map dungeon etc because i don't see any of it. The whole draw to the server was that it wouldn't be like trion's but as it stands its pretty much the same, the changes the community want are just being ignored because of your whole if it aint broken don't fix it mentality. But lets be real here, the current trion 4.5 hiram gear scheme thing helps new players alot more than anything on this server currently, it gives new players gear they can actually farm for thats more than viable to pvp in, you had that whole transfering players get t2 obs gear and t4 weapons that lasted like 2 weeks, why? why not make that stay? what are you losing from it. From screenshots / other posts i've seen all you've done is say no no no to reasonable changes like you guys are actually the ones playing the game lol unless you have all secret characters in fortitude and are lowkey siding with them i believe you should actually start listening to some suggestions the people have, if something is 100% not doable then say that from the get go ^^

nvm i'm crazy, i forgot you guys host scuffed "pvp" tournaments and random rp events that don't benefit the server at all and the shitty boss in sungold no one did oops that was ur content my bad

4.5 has absolutely reworked game, so don't need to compare current version with it. We can't take one piece from it and ignore the rest.
Please, also read staff's previous replies in this thread as when something couldn't be done we said it couldn't, so I don't understand your point there. Please, also keep in mind that this thread is for suggestions, so if you have something to suggest, do it. Your post doesn't have any suggestions, just the complain that some of the ideas you like wasn't accepted to be implemented.
Will also need to ask you to follow your language as "shit", "shitty", etc words are not suitable for the forum post.

As for the custom content, maybe you don't see it but it doesn't mean it's not there. I'll mention some to you:

- The Traders Day (event)
- Arbor Day (event)
- The War for the Diamond Shores (event)
- Hasla Zombie Apocalypse (event)
- Gladiator Death Match Tournament (event)
- Nui’s Chosen (event)
- Golden Ruins Defense (event)
- Battle Pets and custom Mounts
- Questline “The New beginning!”
- Racial skills

Multiple custom changes were made to already existing events like Sieges, Halcyona, etc. There were also smaller changes that this version previously didn't have, like:
- A lot of items stacking quantity increased x10 or x100. You can find the details here and here.
- Multiple items that 3.0 usually had for vocation points only were added to be purchased for gold as well. Prices in vocation points were reduced.
- Royal seeds were added to bundles as well. Their drop chances were increased.
- Skill Queue, Endless Arrow and Rapid Strike skills were improved, their speed increased.
- Gilda Stars were removed from 3.0 version packs recipes (craft).
- Queen's Purses, Scholar's Coinpurse; Dean's Coinpurse; Librarian's Coinpurse and Prince's Coinpurse still drop not only gold but also items as in 2.9 version.
- Experia Patches (Sunflower Patch, Pumpkin Patch, Duck Patch, Pine Patch) craft materials requirements left according to 2.9 version.
And that is just a small list of changes made.

More custom pets, mounts and gliders are coming as well as new festival and several new events that are currently in the workshop. Chapter 21 "The Order of Nui" of custom quiestline is coming out very soon as well.

So idk if this is possible but I went to visit a person in jail and when I hopped up on the wall I got a prisoner debuff for 30 minutes haha is there a way to make a npc that can remove prisoner debuff if I have no crime points or anything on my jail record lol or something xD maybe even a 30 second warning before I get slapped with jailtime I dont deserve lmao

It's a jail zone, so rules are strict there :) Change you offer can't be implemented due to the jail mechanics.

You could lower the Vaultstone drop from sunken chest because the proficiency of exploration does not yield gold, so this would raise the prof's usefulness a bit.
And raise the value off packs from raised merchant.

Vaultstone is a part of the drop. If we remove Vaultstone something needs to be added instead. Vaultstone can't be called useless. You can collect pieces, craft dishes and sell to NPC for gold.

I have a simple suggestion: Let all characters on an account pay land taxes.
At the moment, all characters on the one account can use (and build) farms and houses. But only the character who 'owns' the property can pay the taxes on it.
This is very annoying. I'd love to see this changed, if it's possible :).

Unfortunately this change is very complicated and time consuming. A fastest solution is to transfer tax certificates or resources for them from one character to another through the chest.

Is it possible to add x10 or x100 to building the Reedwind towers? Such that if I have to tap it 249 times, I can just tap it twice for the 200, 4 times for the 40, and 9 times for the 9?

Yes, we'll have it implemented.

Please give more details. Not exactly sure about the buff you mean.

I believe he's talking about the fact that disintegrating gilda stars is an alchemy task (it gives alchemy proficiency) but wearing the Dawnsdrop piece of gear doesn't give you the stacking buff to make processing alchemy tasks faster. It works when making potions, but not dismantling gilda stars into dust.

4.5 has absolutely reworked game, so don't need to compare current version with it. We can't take one piece from it and ignore the rest.
Please, also read staff's previous replies in this thread as when something couldn't be done we said it couldn't, so I don't understand your point there. Please, also keep in mind that this thread is for suggestions, so if you have something to suggest, do it. Your post doesn't have any suggestions, just the complain that some of the ideas you like wasn't accepted to be implemented.
Will also need to ask you to follow your language as "shit", "shitty", etc words are not suitable for the forum post.

As for the custom content, maybe you don't see it but it doesn't mean it's not there. I'll mention some to you:

- The Traders Day (event)
- Arbor Day (event)
- The War for the Diamond Shores (event)
- Hasla Zombie Apocalypse (event)
- Gladiator Death Match Tournament (event)
- Nui’s Chosen (event)
- Golden Ruins Defense (event)
- Battle Pets and custom Mounts
- Questline “The New beginning!”
- Racial skills

Multiple custom changes were made to already existing events like Sieges, Halcyona, etc. There were also smaller changes that this version previously didn't have, like:
- A lot of items stacking quantity increased x10 or x100. You can find the details here and here.
- Multiple items that 3.0 usually had for vocation points only were added to be purchased for gold as well. Prices in vocation points were reduced.
- Royal seeds were added to bundles as well. Their drop chances were increased.
- Skill Queue, Endless Arrow and Rapid Strike skills were improved, their speed increased.
- Gilda Stars were removed from 3.0 version packs recipes (craft).
- Queen's Purses, Scholar's Coinpurse; Dean's Coinpurse; Librarian's Coinpurse and Prince's Coinpurse still drop not only gold but also items as in 2.9 version.
- Experia Patches (Sunflower Patch, Pumpkin Patch, Duck Patch, Pine Patch) craft materials requirements left according to 2.9 version.
And that is just a small list of changes made.

More custom pets, mounts and gliders are coming as well as new festival and several new events that are currently in the workshop. Chapter 21 "The Order of Nui" of custom quiestline is coming out very soon as well.

My post was originally commenting on the declining of adding honor to mobs in their drop table, of the events you listed how many of them are an attraction to players from retail ? None, Hasla rift barely gets completed as mentioned in a previous post, the idea was decent at best but in practice its rarely done at least from what I've seen. Nui's chosen was also an event that people barely did as far as i know, the tournament that is hosted very poorly doesn't benefit the server? just a small amount of people who win through either being gear carried or cheesing their way up, the only event that is "fun" to watch is the 5v5 when its fair. Traders day that barely anyone notices because charcoal is at a shitty state, I don't really think people wake up in the morning and are like, "Hey let's run some packs for the traders day woo! " - No If it does then bless their souls, the War for the diamond shores event is pretty much null considering barely anyone even goes there aside from for bunker or random cape farming. As for custom mount, the one that I've seen you release is the best mount in the game and leaves no room for others to be even viable since you have literally everything you would need in ONE Mount.

Again, i'm in no way intentionally trying to bash the work you guys have done as i'm sure most of us are appreciative of the private server even being a think but I feel like you guys are being ignorant to the current issues going on in the server.

I know I've already asked, but I want to put it back on the reminder board.

There isn't any in game reason to not have the 2x Celestial and 2x divine anchor charms added to the Community Workbench and Masonry recipes. I know they're already in the RNG boxes, but there should be a less P2W way to acquire them. They are available in XLGames Korean and Trion's US releases, and they should be available here too.

I would like to suggest disbanding player nation as they are in no way a good thing for this server.
Player nations exist and have received huge nerfs compaired to their original power.
They will continue to exist unless the player all choose to leave

I know I've already asked, but I want to put it back on the reminder board.

There isn't any in game reason to not have the 2x Celestial and 2x divine anchor charms added to the Community Workbench and Masonry recipes. I know they're already in the RNG boxes, but there should be a less P2W way to acquire them. They are available in XLGames Korean and Trion's US releases, and they should be available here too.
It was declined multiple times already, reposting it doesn't achieve anything

Back