What's new

Suggestions

make sure its the right name :p Personally i wouldnt mind a "Check" message to pop up before it sends like

"Are you sure you want to send this mail to:
Snownova

yes no

That's not something that will help players (most ppl don't read pop-up windows messages) but will annoy many.

Please confirm the item names you think it's lacking but they should be added to Elite Merchant Cushion.

These are the items available from a normal general merchant.
fFXKWAZ.jpg

rjGwUdd.jpg

GafmeLS.jpg

bUwRjbX.jpg

These are the items available with the cushion.
Hkll7xA.jpg

Sorry for the long post by the way, I don't use forums much :c

Small islands have no trade value because they are not part of commerce trades.
Island packs would have no value for the distance you'd travel with them.

Welling island is a very large island and is in the middle of the fuile sound. Even if you gave it Cinderstone or solzreed pack values it would be a welcome change.

Welling island is a very large island and is in the middle of the fuile sound. Even if you gave it Cinderstone or solzreed pack values it would be a welcome change.

I don't believe it's within their power to change what location can be tied to what zone (i.e. making a section of White Arden be tied to Cinderstone). Welling Island is tied to Feuille Sound, probably not possible.

I don't believe it's within their power to change what location can be tied to what zone (i.e. making a section of White Arden be tied to Cinderstone). Welling Island is tied to Feuille Sound, probably not possible.
That is just not the case.
Feuille sound is outside of trading because it is an island. And island does not partake in commerce.

how about giving new players 30days wagon instead of 30days farm cart? we are already at 3.0b and most of the people are at 4k to 5k GS. adding two more trade pack to help new comers wont hurt that much right.. also encourage them to continue. and give them courage to go venture to pvpzones for more rewards makes them risk takers. but again decision is up to the admins its just a suggestion xD

Can you raise the base speed of several mounts, or reduce some?
Stormdarter and Cloudstrike Panther comes to my mind. They are bot at 10.0 or 10.5 (not sure), and they both need a bit of investment. However, nearly all the rng box mount is 11.0 or 11.5 these days, and I don't see why it is. They absolutely devaluate the previous ones, which you worked for, and not just bought for several thousand gold. And these rng box mounts most of the time even have superior abilities, so there is no reason to use other mounts over them.
So I guess you won't reduce the base speed of the rng mounts, then my suggestion is, to rework the ingame mounts base speed, so they match with others (even a 11.0 would be good), and not completely obsolete (in this game, it really hurts when these cool things become obsolete, especially because of the rng boxes, so please consider it).

Can you raise the base speed of several mounts, or reduce some?
Stormdarter and Cloudstrike Panther comes to my mind. They are bot at 10.0 or 10.5 (not sure), and they both need a bit of investment. However, nearly all the rng box mount is 11.0 or 11.5 these days, and I don't see why it is. They absolutely devaluate the previous ones, which you worked for, and not just bought for several thousand gold. And these rng box mounts most of the time even have superior abilities, so there is no reason to use other mounts over them.
So I guess you won't reduce the base speed of the rng mounts, then my suggestion is, to rework the ingame mounts base speed, so they match with others (even a 11.0 would be good), and not completely obsolete (in this game, it really hurts when these cool things become obsolete, especially because of the rng boxes, so please consider it).

All mounts speed varies depending on other skills in between 10 m/s and 11.5 m/s. Speed is based on other mounts abilities. Mounts with better skills get less speed and mounts with higher speed have not that good skills. For example deer mounts have high speed but not the best skills, racing zebra is a racing one, it's supposed to be fast, but tiger mount has a speed of 10 m/s only butvery good skills. You can't say it's a bad mount due to it's lower speed.
Previous mounts from the boxes had different speed as well. There were mounts with 10 m/s, with 11 m/s and with 11.5 m/s.

1. Any chance of a Rum Runners Rapids event or at least adding the cosmetic items/image items into credit or loyalty shop?
https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2017/07/18/the-return-of-the-rum-runner-rapids/

2. I liked the idea of increasing the amount of snowflakes you can use to max out all your skills for completionists. As it stands nothing is really stopping someone from capping the remaining skills with a second character on their account anyways.%

3. Make fishing not suck. You plan to buff it in 3.0b but a 10-15% increase will not get people out on the ocean, an extra 12-15g or so per boat isn't going to be worth the risk of being a sitting duck out there.

1. Done.

2. There are 22 proficiency types. Originally you can upgrade 7 of them. If you use Snowflakes you can upgrade more. In total you can use them 12 times. So character can have 19 from 22 proficiences. It's already a very good number.

3. Fishing has already been discussed separately and already confirmed will remain the same for now.

Golden Puffer Fish ! can you please put these in so we can get the albatross longliner ? I really really like that boat and it is the only way to get it !
Thank you :)

Ok, I suggested bringing the Gold Pufferfish back because I want the Albatross Longliner then I thought, well its kind of unfair to people that have had to build fishing vessles, SO....can you make it so we can exchange our fishing vessels we have built for the Albatross Longliner ?

Albatross Longline is available in game. You need to go to Mirage Isle and you can use Exchanger to exchange 200 Gold Pufferfishes to it.
Exchange of regular vessels to Albatross Longliner will not be implemented.

Is it all possible to allow the Marianople Violin and Wyrwind Viola to be used for songcraft skills? Or at least let them be image-itemed over existing lutes? I don't know if animation changes are even possible in the AR developer's toolkit, but from what I understand of game animations, the legs and body of characters are animated separately (which allows for things like spellcasting and archery animations while running and swimming, ect) so in theory if the top half of the songcraft animations were replaced by the violin animations, the skills would animate just fine with them.
Might be more work than it's worth, of course. I don't know how difficult or viable it is to allow for such a thing, but it was something I wanted to see in the retail game which - obviously - never got added because the developers put all their effort into trying to lever money out of people instead of improving the game.
If doing this isn't too much work, I'd still love to see it.

Yes, I guess we can have it implemented and make it possible to possible to allow the Marianople Violin and Wyrwind Viola to be used for songcraft skills. Currently working on it.

Hello, I was wondering if you could increase the Black Arrow's base move speed to 11.5 m/s? on live it was one of the fastest mounts, but with alot of the mounts here on ps having 11.5 base move speed, it not able to keep up. On top that its hard to get compared to other mounts, at 500 gilda. I know other people who have worked to get this mount can also agree with this.

Could there be an event or system where if a player hasn't logged into the game for over 2 weeks, their lands automatically disappear, even if they pre-paid taxes? It's disappointing to see so much land that is claimed but empty, no crops, and pre-paid taxes in advance.

Hey there,

Would it be possible to change the traders day and fishers day events a little bit?

Currently, you only get credit for completing traders day if you actually crafted the packs. I don't craft packs, but I tend to turn a lot of them in. It'd be nice if I could get rewarded for that effort. I know that there are several guilds who have "guild packs" that one person in their guild crafts for them to run (to increase the chances of a green proc and as a way to spend that person's labor if they don't have something else to spend it on) so other people are likely in the same position here.

Also I'm not sure what the current behavior is, but I suspect that fish turned into decor items don't count toward fishers day award credit. Can that be adjusted if it's not already that way?

Thanks!

Could there be an event or system where if a player hasn't logged into the game for over 2 weeks, their lands automatically disappear, even if they pre-paid taxes? It's disappointing to see so much land that is claimed but empty, no crops, and pre-paid taxes in advance.

For the love of god, no. The whole point of prepaid taxes is so you don't have to login on extended absence or vacation.

Please no, I don't want to go on vacation or get busy with life and have all my shit disappear even if I prepay 5 weeks.

Is there a reason why processed goods such as chopped produce stack to 10,000 but other processed goods such as trimmed meat, dried flowers, and ground grain only stack to 5,000? It'd be nice to have some cohesion when stacking items...

Back