What's new

Suggestions

Along the lines of quests being out leveled. If possible allowing the quests that give the upper and lowers chests to remain open and available might help some players who chose to fish instead of quest.

Last edited:
Can you guys allow more than just leader of the guild be able to dom ? Possibly the commander roll or something. Not sure if it possible however, leaders can't be on for every occasion a Dom is needed.

Cheers,

Afraid not. Guild system only allows for one member with full guild control. The rest are limited to their potential options.

I think we can increase a level of some quests for players to have a chance to still complete them and get achievements, rewards. Will need you and others to provide that quests names and we'll have them checked.
Evacuation Protocol-East
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/quest/1065/
Red's Riders-West
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/quest/4122/

These quests would be great for those rolling new races and missed the chance for the Taylor's Journal Manuscript for the book. Dwarf/Warborn got their own "glider only" quest that doesn't come with the manuscript. So, this would give those that didn't know about the Tigerspine/Lilyut quest, a chance at the book.

I think we can increase a level of some quests for players to have a chance to still complete them and get achievements, rewards. Will need you and others to provide that quests names and we'll have them checked.

Here are the Honor Quests that @havockitty mentioned. These exist only in PVP zones, on both continents, and if they could be re-worked to be repeatable daily quests that gave Honor rewards it could incentivize players to visit these zones and even contest the mobs. The reward would be low enough that bots wouldn't farm it, since you need 100 mob kills, but high enough for more casual players to participate. These quests by default can also be accepted by players from both continents.

NUIA

Cinderstone Moor
Defender of the Moor 1
Defender of the Moor 2
Defender of the Moor 3
Defender of the Moor 4

Halcyona
Hero of Halcyona 1
Hero of Halcyona 2
Hero of Halcyona 3
Hero of Halcyona 4

Hellswamp
Guardian of the Hellswamp 1
Guardian of the Hellswamp 2
Guardian of the Hellswamp 3
Guardian of the Hellswamp 4

Karkasse Ridgelands
Keeper of the Karkasse 1
Keeper of the Karkasse 2
Keeper of the Karkasse 3
Keeper of the Karkasse 4

Sanddeep
Sentinel of Sanddeep 1
Sentinel of Sanddeep 2
Sentinel of Sanddeep 3
Sentinel of Sanddeep 4

HARANYA

Hasla
Guardian of Hasla 1
Guardian of Hasla 2
Guardian of Hasla 3
Guardian of Hasla 4

Perinoor Ruins
Watcher of the Ruins 1
Watcher of the Ruins 2
Watcher of the Ruins 3
Watcher of the Ruins 4

Rookborne Basin
Warden of Rookborne Basin 1
Warden of Rookborne Basin 2
Warden of Rookborne Basin 3
Warden of Rookborne Basin 4

Windscour Savannah
Defender of Windscour 1
Defender of Windscour 2
Defender of Windscour 3
Defender of Windscour 4

Ynsytere
Honor Guard of Ynsytere 1
Honor Guard of Ynsytere 2
Honor Guard of Ynsytere 3
Honor Guard of Ynsytere 4

Please note, if you look up these quests at Archeage Databse the rewards they show are NOT the rewards in the ArcheRage version.

That's not going to happen plain and simple.
Lets just give a player basically 10kgs for a month because they won a competition of just using the most effective class.
People don't have that level of gear yet. You wouldn't be in the top. You'd be the top.

i mean, what class do you consider to be the top? in my tournament, Havockitty lost to Amatox, whos 1k gs lower then Havoc, and havocs gear is pretty OP, if anything, it would level down to who is good at there class, sure Darkrunner is pretty op, but if theres a chance for a mythic set? DAMN theres gonna be alot of people trying REALLY hard to get that for 30 days, and it gives players who may not be best geared, a shot at it. MAYBE, mythic is a bit "high" lets do something like Legendary? Epic? something worth the challenge, something that would give the champion, 30 days to be able to go, and be a pirate, do some damage, maybe help some players? feel like a winner for 30 days, or even 7 days. being TOP for a temporary time, isnt a bad thing either, specifically since i believe if you announced that the 1st prize is a MYTHIC set, you better believe EVERY player, NUI, PN, Pirates, Haranyan, everyone is gonna be in that tournament, and it will be

giphy.gif

i mean, what class do you consider to be the top? in my tournament, Havockitty lost to Amatox, whos 1k gs lower then Havoc, and havocs gear is pretty OP, if anything, it would level down to who is good at there class, sure Darkrunner is pretty op, but if theres a chance for a mythic set? DAMN theres gonna be alot of people trying REALLY hard to get that for 30 days, and it gives players who may not be best geared, a shot at it. MAYBE, mythic is a bit "high" lets do something like Legendary? Epic? something worth the challenge, something that would give the champion, 30 days to be able to go, and be a pirate, do some damage, maybe help some players? feel like a winner for 30 days, or even 7 days. being TOP for a temporary time, isnt a bad thing either, specifically since i believe if you announced that the 1st prize is a MYTHIC set, you better believe EVERY player, NUI, PN, Pirates, Haranyan, everyone is gonna be in that tournament, and it will be

giphy.gif

There is classes in the game where you can't do a single thing before you're dead such as Daggerspell etc. Having such a huge reward for a tournament that is just for silly fun is insane and everyone would just play these cheesey 1v1 classes.

It just is not happening.
There will not be any event that rewards any kind of gear no matter it's grade.
The idea of that kind of tournament is poor. Classes are not made equally so it's just who goes the most effective class.
Now for events that can players may suggest rewards are in credits, titles and potentially other rewards which have no direct affect on gameplay.

Here are the Honor Quests that @havockitty mentioned. These exist only in PVP zones, on both continents, and if they could be re-worked to be repeatable daily quests that gave Honor rewards it could incentivize players to visit these zones and even contest the mobs. The reward would be low enough that bots wouldn't farm it, since you need 100 mob kills, but high enough for more casual players to participate. These quests by default can also be accepted by players from both continents.

NUIA

Cinderstone Moor
Defender of the Moor 1
Defender of the Moor 2
Defender of the Moor 3
Defender of the Moor 4

Halcyona
Hero of Halcyona 1
Hero of Halcyona 2
Hero of Halcyona 3
Hero of Halcyona 4

Hellswamp
Guardian of the Hellswamp 1
Guardian of the Hellswamp 2
Guardian of the Hellswamp 3
Guardian of the Hellswamp 4

Karkasse Ridgelands
Keeper of the Karkasse 1
Keeper of the Karkasse 2
Keeper of the Karkasse 3
Keeper of the Karkasse 4

Sanddeep
Sentinel of Sanddeep 1
Sentinel of Sanddeep 2
Sentinel of Sanddeep 3
Sentinel of Sanddeep 4

HARANYA

Hasla
Guardian of Hasla 1
Guardian of Hasla 2
Guardian of Hasla 3
Guardian of Hasla 4

Perinoor Ruins
Watcher of the Ruins 1
Watcher of the Ruins 2
Watcher of the Ruins 3
Watcher of the Ruins 4

Rookborne Basin
Warden of Rookborne Basin 1
Warden of Rookborne Basin 2
Warden of Rookborne Basin 3
Warden of Rookborne Basin 4

Windscour Savannah
Defender of Windscour 1
Defender of Windscour 2
Defender of Windscour 3
Defender of Windscour 4

Ynsytere
Honor Guard of Ynsytere 1
Honor Guard of Ynsytere 2
Honor Guard of Ynsytere 3
Honor Guard of Ynsytere 4

Please note, if you look up these quests at Archeage Databse the rewards they show are NOT the rewards in the ArcheRage version.

Such quests were created to support leveling up players and from them players can get bound Gems rewards and etc. Rewards are set according to current game version and were not changed by us.
These quests are already possible to be completed on the highest levels and don't need the level increase for them. Player can complete these quests even if he/she is already at level 55, so every player can complete it. These quests will remain one time quests.

Evacuation Protocol-East
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/quest/1065/
Red's Riders-West
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/quest/4122/

These quests would be great for those rolling new races and missed the chance for the Taylor's Journal Manuscript for the book. Dwarf/Warborn got their own "glider only" quest that doesn't come with the manuscript. So, this would give those that didn't know about the Tigerspine/Lilyut quest, a chance at the book.

We are currently testing these quests to confirm their level can be increased.

Suggesting to have ship designs to stack to 1000. I've farmed 101 chain shot cannon designs now.

Please raise the stack limit of Reedwind Essence to 10k from 1k.

Suggesting to have ship designs to stack to 1000. I've farmed 101 chain shot cannon designs now.

Noted. Follow on the updates section.
Edit: Designs stacking can't be increased. Reedwind Essence stacking increase will be looked into.

Last edited:
So, here's a small quality of life suggestion. I know the answer to almost all my ideas so far has been "That's not possible" but I am hoping that this one isn't outside the realms of possibility:

A while ago, after gravely misunderstanding the description of some items I looked up online, I ended up crafting and placing a big stone carving slab right in front of my house, only to then immediately realise that 1) I didn't actually have the item I needed in order to do anything with it and 2) there didn't seem to be any way to remove the damn thing.

After a bit of futile searching, it seems to be that my only hope of ever removing this big grey brick outside my house is to either get lucky with RNG while sleeping so I can get a stone carving design (to wit I've so far had two sketches and 15 forgotten dream designs, so my record is not great) or demolish and rebuild my house entirely just to remove a single object.

Long story short, can I please have a way to either dismantle or destroy this big ugly stone slab in front of my house? I don't even care if I lose it, it was just a bit of raw stone. But it's been sitting in my garden like an eyesore for two weeks now, taking up valuable realestate I could be be using and generally ruining the feng-shui of my whole zone.

Sorry if this has been suggested already, but can the general merchant shop for the Elite Merchant Cushion be made more on par with the normal general merchant? I have the cushion on my house that's far from merchants, but still find myself having to run to a general merchant anyway because the cushion is lacking many items.

Allow us to cancel sent mails, I'm always paranoid mailing anything because if I mess up the name whatever I sent is stuck there for a month or until that person logs in and keeps what I sent or mails it back. =/

Allow us to cancel sent mails, I'm always paranoid mailing anything because if I mess up the name whatever I sent is stuck there for a month or until that person logs in and keeps what I sent or mails it back. =/

make sure its the right name :p Personally i wouldnt mind a "Check" message to pop up before it sends like

"Are you sure you want to send this mail to:
Snownova

yes no

Sorry if this has been suggested already, but can the general merchant shop for the Elite Merchant Cushion be made more on par with the normal general merchant? I have the cushion on my house that's far from merchants, but still find myself having to run to a general merchant anyway because the cushion is lacking many items.

Please confirm the item names you think it's lacking but they should be added to Elite Merchant Cushion.

No, we'll not have it added as otherwise players will abuse such system, send items to other players through mails per agreement and then take them back.

Back