What's new

ArcheRage 7.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing 'for free' about my suggestion. This isnt just buying a scroll and hitting it. It is effectively crafting a new weapon.
I know, but the problem is that if you do the scroll with the materials it is fine, but the erenor weapons are already tradeable and a person who tries to sell a weapon that nobody buys can exchange it with the scroll and resell it and make a lot of money. On the other hand, hiram weapons can be converted but they are not tradeable and therefore I have to keep it, because they are bound, I cannot make money on it. So to make it fair they can add an erenor scroll but also make hiram weapons tradeable.
Or, ok you also have the scroll but once you use the scroll the exchanged erenor weapon becomes bound and it can no longer be sold.

Make possible to use the "ENTER" key to confirm.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2022-10-28 180610.jpg
    Captura de tela 2022-10-28 180610.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 78
I know, but the problem is that if you do the scroll with the materials it is fine, but the erenor weapons are already tradeable and a person who tries to sell a weapon that nobody buys can exchange it with the scroll and resell it and make a lot of money. On the other hand, hiram weapons can be converted but they are not tradeable and therefore I have to keep it, because they are bound, I cannot make money on it. So to make it fair they can add an erenor scroll but also make hiram weapons tradeable.
Or, ok you also have the scroll but once you use the scroll the exchanged erenor weapon becomes bound and it can no longer be sold.

The difference is that a Hiram weapon costs a few thousand gold to synth and can be converted to another weapon for very little, compared to the tens of thousands of gold needed to craft an Erenor and feed it, only to be made entirely worthless by game changes

If you hate your Hiram weapon you can feed it to another for a massive exp boost. If you feed your erenor to another Jake song appears outside your house and laughs at you through your window.

If you hate your Hiram weapon you can feed it to another for a massive exp boost. If you feed your erenor to another Jake song appears outside your house and laughs at you through your window.
yes, if I hate my hiram weapon I can feed, but if u hate your erenor u can sell it and make a thousands of gold so making a new erenor wont be tens of thousands, but just a little amount of gold.

Adding the erenor scroll the game becomes a sort of "pay to win" because who is strong remains strong and who is weak, because hiram, will always remain weak.

Can we get some customization upgrades for the speedboat. ? The speed does not fall inline with what the craft is. It's like comparing a farm hauler to a car. With maximum buffs the farm hauler can only achieve 8.8 m/s unless you have gear to modify this . where as a car all be it a highly upgraded one can achieve 30 m/s this is realistic.

When It comes to the speedboat however it's base speed is slower then an upgraded boat with sails. Even the upgraded speed boat at 11.5 m/s can be outrun by a sail boat . Any of them .

So I petition that the base movement speed is increased to 16 m/s and an upgrade path is also added to increase the speed capabilities even further. To 20-30 m/s.

This would make it more realistic, the crafting cost for the speedboat doesn't not make much since when it can be out run by any sailboat with equal or greater pack storage.

Another change is the cool down timer for the boost at 1 minute it is not inline with other vehicles.
I totally agree, is called speedboat and is not fast.
Also, caernord battle clipper have 4 cannons equipped, so crest trade pack storage should be able to be placed on since 1 pack can be added on a normal clipper and crest trade pack storage replace cannons

Can you increase the amount of ridges/ridge shards we get from RD? I already know your answer is going to be "Oh, but we made it easier to kill!" And that's completely unrelated to the underlying problem. The problem is the supply of said Ridges. There are people crafting their Feathered Dragon Gliders (40 Ridges per), crafting weapons (8 Ridges to craft, 12 Ridges per awakening attempt) and making Dragon mounts (25 to grow and 25 to keep up each month).

Lets say you want to make a Feathered Dragon Glider. You can only get 1 to 4 shards per RD. If you get an average of 2 per RD, you get 8 each week. 40 Ridges = 2000 Shards. 2000 shards / 32 shards per month = 62.5 months. A little over 5 years to get enough ridges for the glider. Of course, that's assuming you don't buy any. But what if you buy? Only a couple hundred sell per week.
1667144931565.png

Every player already has to do 3 months worth of RD just to get the basic glider to be able to upgrade. Please, stop neglecting this issue and save the answer of "We made it easier to kill" for yourselves. That is not related at all to the supply issue. Increase shard drops from 2-4 to 10-20. This is a private server, make more good changes to be better than AA and AAU. Don't cling on to the same features we've had for years.

And please decrease time to open infusions. "We get it in a later patch" is a lazy answer. Just do it, it's a QOL change for a reason.

Edit: Also add all the missing mounts and gliders to be able to be crafted by manastorms, such as the Marauder's glider which is needed for Sky emperor.

Last edited:
please add custom change to PLACING larders/packs as was done for Planting items.
If you mean the grid snapping that can't be done due to how a pack interacts with a player. There is no control for placement it will just attempt to place infront of you

Can you clarify a bit what custom change you are asking about? Don't think I understood your request.
many times when placing pack to age on land, shows action but will NOT place, no matter how many times attempted.
very frustrating to show as possible action & then fail on simply PLACE it.

Can you increase the amount of ridges/ridge shards we get from RD? I already know your answer is going to be "Oh, but we made it easier to kill!" And that's completely unrelated to the underlying problem. The problem is the supply of said Ridges. There are people crafting their Feathered Dragon Gliders (40 Ridges per), crafting weapons (8 Ridges to craft, 12 Ridges per awakening attempt) and making Dragon mounts (25 to grow and 25 to keep up each month).

Lets say you want to make a Feathered Dragon Glider. You can only get 1 to 4 shards per RD. If you get an average of 2 per RD, you get 8 each week. 40 Ridges = 2000 Shards. 2000 shards / 32 shards per month = 62.5 months. A little over 5 years to get enough ridges for the glider. Of course, that's assuming you don't buy any. But what if you buy? Only a couple hundred sell per week. View attachment 19764

Every player already has to do 3 months worth of RD just to get the basic glider to be able to upgrade. Please, stop neglecting this issue and save the answer of "We made it easier to kill" for yourselves. That is not related at all to the supply issue. Increase shard drops from 2-4 to 10-20. This is a private server, make more good changes to be better than AA and AAU. Don't cling on to the same features we've had for years.

And please decrease time to open infusions. "We get it in a later patch" is a lazy answer. Just do it, it's a QOL change for a reason.

Edit: Also add all the missing mounts and gliders to be able to be crafted by manastorms, such as the Marauder's glider which is needed for Sky emperor.

This change needs to happen, there isn't enough players to supply the demand on the server for these materials, it didn't even work well on live servers and they had cross auction house.

Is the RD situation really that bad now? I did my glider upgrade when we were doing 12 player RDs, i thought they were super busy now?

Is the RD situation really that bad now? I did my glider upgrade when we were doing 12 player RDs, i thought they were super busy now?
Yeah, it's always been bad. There's a reason why players from AAU/Legacy still have complained and asked Gamigo/Kakao/XLGames to increase the rewards despite having more servers and multiple alts to queue the instance.

Reactions: Kzy
Farm hand system . I think since this is a custom server and not a 1:1 of the live version that Vigor for the new farm hand system should be part of the login rewards as well as obtainable through various daily vocational tasks . IF its only added to the Cash Shop i will probably never use the system at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back