What's new

Suggestions

Can I change the quantity of Labor/Offline Labor to 7000/5000? I believe I am not the only one who is online 24 hours a day,5000 cannot meet the natural recovery quantity during normal rest time.Or can they be merged together? Whether online or offline, restore to Labor and change Labor Cap to 12000

It would also help with spamming pots when you're mass crafting something - can pop 50% more pots after you drain labor at 7k cap

I'm only missing 9 costumes and afaik none of those are locked behind 7.5 patch, as I said, they've been out the last weeks - I think you missed them. Even event costume was in market last week. We had knowledge of the patch data for months, everyone could've prepared if they cared to.

TL;DR - they already been giving us our achievement costumes diligently.

and still you dont know that from the "[Game Event] Rum Runner Rapids Event" the Watermelon Swimwear is what is capped behind a event and was never in a rotation from the Market Shop so pls check before you write something like that. Missing also only 10 Costumes so not rly something i didnt prepared..

Even with the knowlege its still a suggestion thread where i suggested to focus on the new Things from 7.5 and for the Achivements like it was did for the Mounts
if you want to bomb like always do it in DM's not in the Suggestio Thread

Edit: And yes now no Costumes is Capped behind 7.5 because the Costume : Casual for Crafting was Removed or revamped

Suggestion:
Please allow loyalty tokens to be activated while using dance emotes. Especially /poledance. Very please.

Suggestion:
Please make this image a new icon as reparation to all the dragon title earners who have undergone irreversible emotional and psychological harm as a result of the current icon.
Eternal_Dragon.png

and still you dont know that from the "[Game Event] Rum Runner Rapids Event" the Watermelon Swimwear is what is capped behind a event and was never in a rotation from the Market Shop so pls check before you write something like that. Missing also only 10 Costumes so not rly something i didnt prepared..

Even with the knowlege its still a suggestion thread where i suggested to focus on the new Things from 7.5 and for the Achivements like it was did for the Mounts
if you want to bomb like always do it in DM's not in the Suggestio Thread

Edit: And yes now no Costumes is Capped behind 7.5 because the Costume : Casual for Crafting was Removed or revamped

I even wrote it at the bottom.

TL;DR - they already been giving us our achievement costumes diligently.

just have patience, they already doing as you asked.

Edit: also, I'm not saying you did not prepare, i was talking in general seeing as you wrote a suggestion for everyone not just yourself? right? + summer is soon, you can get your watermelon outfit then.

View attachment 21665

Pls bring back limit of 70 for daily quests so people don't have issues accepting the 10 (!) dailies for akasch invasion - requested before it shouldn't be changed due to the insane amount of custom dailies we have. Please reconside

View attachment 21665

Pls bring back limit of 70 for daily quests so people don't have issues accepting the 10 (!) dailies for akasch invasion - requested before it shouldn't be changed due to the insane amount of custom dailies we have. Please reconsider.
ye pls... we get more and more and more Quest but no space for everythin...

Can I change the quantity of Labor/Offline Labor to 7000/5000? I believe I am not the only one who is online 24 hours a day,5000 cannot meet the natural recovery quantity during normal rest time.Or can they be merged together? Whether online or offline, restore to Labor and change Labor Cap to 12000

Thought you'd like to know!

1684407181334.png

Reactions: Liz
Something happened in this patch that slightly changed how item placement works and messed up an important placement "trick" - previously you could push an item you were placing towards another item, and it would make the item you're placing perfectly upright, even if you were placing it on very uneven terrain. So you could have large yard items positioned parallel with or perpendicular to the actual horizon instead of the bumps and slopes on the ground.

After the patch, when you push the item "into" another item, it just flips to 45° instead (and/or goes into red so you can't place it at all). Like this for example, before the patch this exact pavilion would go into a perfectly vertical position next to the treehouse, now it just falls towards the camera.

ScreenShot1210.jpg

I can try to find a video of how it worked before the patch if it helps.

View attachment 21665

Pls bring back limit of 70 for daily quests so people don't have issues accepting the 10 (!) dailies for akasch invasion - requested before it shouldn't be changed due to the insane amount of custom dailies we have. Please reconsider.
Daily quests limit was increased with this game version from 140 to 200.
Limit of active quests will not be increased. That limit was set to reduce the load on the game client.

It will be changed from 5000/7000 to 6000/6000 if you use a Stipend.

Reactions: Liz
Hello can you fix npc trade outlet like before 7.5 patch please? So we can sort it again by demand or price.
Right now we cant do it, and its super annoying to see which demand/price is the highest/lowest to send pack

For Akasch Invasion: Make Void Compasses, Scrying Eyes and Arcane Spheres respawn every 10 seconds once they are picked up. There's only a finite amount of them and that phase of the event is basically done in 1 or 2 minutes, then there's a 10 minute dead time. It's pretty difficult for the majority of the players to get their quests done, so making them respawn would help everyone a lot.

Back