What's new

Suggestions

I couldn't say it, or you misunderstood me then. It's not always 1 spot. There are always multiple spots available. So, if one spot is gone (because all the fish are caught or spot expires), there will always be another spot someone spawned instead of it.

Yes that is what I meant. So in essence, my spot in arcadian would despawn, and the other one could be up in Halcy Gulf. Before I find it, it could despawn again and be up in Castaway. That is how I understood it.

Hello,
I had an issue with Golden Plains Battle - or maybe it is a bug, but right now it fits more to a suggestions thread.
1. Having to die is an issue - you could say that I can contribute by kill or assist, or even by killing guard... with my GS (and I have GS required for Halcy after next patch increase the threshold) I may get 1 point of contribution from guards. Yeah, no... usually i NEED TO DIE to get reward.
Would be nice to get any contribution for damaging relic. If I attack it for 5 min with everyone else I think I am doing something.
2. On the topic of attacking the relic. How the debuf is applied while I am attacking? This one may be just a bit to sensitive to afk behaviour. I am clicking 1 button, there is no need for me to do anything else. Why I did get debuf when I am actively participating? So suggestion here - take a look at this algorithm and maybe down-regulate it a bit, because that was insanely unfair.

Hello,
I had an issue with Golden Plains Battle - or maybe it is a bug, but right now it fits more to a suggestions thread.
1. Having to die is an issue - you could say that I can contribute by kill or assist, or even by killing guard... with my GS (and I have GS required for Halcy after next patch increase the threshold) I may get 1 point of contribution from guards. Yeah, no... usually i NEED TO DIE to get reward.
Would be nice to get any contribution for damaging relic. If I attack it for 5 min with everyone else I think I am doing something.
2. On the topic of attacking the relic. How the debuf is applied while I am attacking? This one may be just a bit to sensitive to afk behaviour. I am clicking 1 button, there is no need for me to do anything else. Why I did get debuf when I am actively participating? So suggestion here - take a look at this algorithm and maybe down-regulate it a bit, because that was insanely unfair.
At no point was it ever specified what the conditions to be considered participating are.
However attacking the relic is not something that can be counted.
You are also not actually participating in the point of the event if all you're doing is attacking the relic anyway.

The afk system isn't specific. It works the same no matter where you are. Instance or not. So if you're only using 1 skill and not moving or doing anything else then no you are not actively participating. As even just moving your camera is enough to stop afk timer.
The fact it marked you as AFK and applied an arena barred debuff on you proves its working exactly how it should be working

Yes that is what I meant. So in essence, my spot in arcadian would despawn, and the other one could be up in Halcy Gulf. Before I find it, it could despawn again and be up in Castaway. That is how I understood it.
As that are multiple spots, there will always be at least a few in each salt waster zone. So, request to have at least 1 spot per ocean doesn't make sense as such already available.

At no point was it ever specified what the conditions to be considered participating are.
However attacking the relic is not something that can be counted.
You are also not actually participating in the point of the event if all you're doing is attacking the relic anyway.

The afk system isn't specific. It works the same no matter where you are. Instance or not. So if you're only using 1 skill and not moving or doing anything else then no you are not actively participating. As even just moving your camera is enough to stop afk timer.
The fact it marked you as AFK and applied an arena barred debuff on you proves its working exactly how it should be working
So basically to "participate" I need to die and move my camera (movement of character completely optional) and I will get reward. That's why I think the system is broken.
And for conditions - I tested it, few times I had Halcy without reward so I now exactly what I need to do in order to get reward - Kill, Assist, Die or attack guards (didn't test this one, I like my rewards). Basically I need single action that give progress points to me or enemy. Then I can be AFK if I don't care for debuff and I will still get reward or move camera to not have debuff and go to another Halcy to do nothing.

To sum it up with colorful example. Person that do nothing or worse because they give score to the enemy is worth more and get rewards than person that buff team with skills and songs, heal, actively participate in PVP, go help destroy guards and relic and luckily won't die during all this, but for some reason don't get any assist (yeah low GS... no assist for you), kills or even progress points, then that person will be punished for "not participating". I have been there and it is happening.
Edit: And lets not forget that they can get AFK debuff while attacking relic, which would prevent them from participating in next Halcy... but their contribution was non existent anyway according to points...
See the issue?

I don't expect this to be solved immediately next patch or something, but just not going immediately into defensive position (because that is mostly what I see from responses - everything works as designed and we won't change anything) the acknowledgement of the issue and info that "maybe someday, when the times allow for it" would be nice.

And for AFK debuff... if it works as designed I can move camera while attacking... or I can give up and spin in place at spawn point, that should also work fine.

Last edited:
As that are multiple spots, there will always be at least a few in each salt waster zone. So, request to have at least 1 spot per ocean doesn't make sense as such already available.

Alright, then I misunderstood your past explanation all those months ago. Thank you for clarifying!

Reduce the 'Abyssal Poisoning' debuff duration when mining an Abyssal Crystal at Sea of Graves from 5 minutes to 1 minute, the event has little to no pvp and is extremely dead since Commerce packs are so strong, the middle island crystals are rarely fully mined and the outer ones are never.

Keep the labor cost the same.
Keep hand in price to freedich 120g, reduce hand in price to diamond shores to 80g, keep hand in price to growlgate 120g.

Last edited:
I actually got 2 suggestions.

1. Could u guys make it possible to trade Tiny Treasure Taffys? Alot people buy tons of boxes and get a great amount of them but cant sell them since they are bound. I am pretty sure aloooooot people would love to buy them from AH

2. Is it possible to add a System to give Chests names? Would help if u got Chests for a Group up with different mats.
Most Games got that feature and it would be nice to have.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• taffy.png
    taffy.png
    112 KB · Views: 40
I rly dont know if its possible or not

But could get Guilds that are not LVL 8 get an EXP Boost?

They need to Keep the Buffs up for the advantage, but that also means, the overall EXP goes down.
Also the old Experia Thing where everybody gathering at the same time the Experia isnt working anymore and with that "Trick" many guilds where leveld.

So Could there be a multiplier Like 2/3 Times the EXP for Guilds under LVL 8 to make it easier to get them to 8?

Last edited:
Better rewards for killing monsters.

Explaining:
While doing daily I was killing monsters and while I was killing indiscriminately I took a note that there is difference in time required to kill 0-star monster and n-star monsters that you can meet on fields. So I was thinking about making killing highier star field monsters more rewarding by changing loot tables a bit.
Currently every monster have a chance to drop purse or crate. What if from weakest monsters on the field (some fields like Garden don't have 0-star monsters) you would get only purses and for highier tier monsters you would get crates.
Or if they already have highier chance to drop crates they could get boost in that area. Right now when I get crate from 0-star and purse from 2-star it feels wrong and badly balanced.
Or if we don't want to increase amount of crates in game (for balance reason) then maybe you could give those mosters a chance for a second purse?

(Of course the issue is in design - that monsters generally don't drop anything besides purse/crate (like highier level crafting materials, better weapons [for field level ofc], etc.) so there is no incentives to hunt stronger monsters, they are just a nuisance on the field)

When I take the initiative to demolish the house, can we add a restriction to this piece of land, for a period of time, only I can rearrange the house on this piece of land, this time does not need to be very long, it can be only 10 minutes, or even 1 minute

kraken comparison.jpg

Left: Statue: Kraken on the Tower (70 Maelstrom Coins) - this one is static
Right: Lively Statue: Kraken on the Tower (crafted from the first statue + 100 Maelstrom Coins) - this one is animated

The one on the left is in a very weird (probably default) pose of the Kraken 3D model that's not really meant to be displayed/seen in the actual game, it should be in a frozen frame of the Lively Statue animation instead (so same/similar pose as the one on the right, just not animated).

Last edited:
View attachment 21525

Right: Lively Statue: Kraken on the Tower (crafted from the first statue + 100 Maelstrom Coins) - this one is animated

The one on the left is in a very weird (probably default) pose of the Kraken 3D model that's not really meant to be displayed/seen in the actual game, it should be in a frozen frame of the Lively Statue animation instead (so same/similar pose as the one on the right, just not animated).
Is that a thing???????????? thats a scam lmao

Golden Plains - Halcyona sugestions
1 - If Guards and Cannon have been killed fast than usual (like 2 or 3min) The Relic Buff get reduced some minutes so players dont wait so much time to finish a "stomped" halcy.
2 - If few players joined (example: less than 30) The Relic Buff get reduced some minutes so players dont wait so much time to finish a "dead" halcy.
3 - Create a Golden Plains Event once a week. With great reward like 10k/20k honor+infusions kit+leadership, splitting teams not as faction but gearscore to make a balanced Raid vs Raid PVP instanced.

I would like to sugest that we could craft vocation pots. The pot could give 20/30% extra vocation gained from quests and/or for labor spend. Like those juice pots (loot drop and honor)

thank you

Golden Plains - Halcyona sugestions
1 - If Guards and Cannon have been killed fast than usual (like 2 or 3min) The Relic Buff get reduced some minutes so players dont wait so much time to finish a "stomped" halcy.
2 - If few players joined (example: less than 30) The Relic Buff get reduced some minutes so players dont wait so much time to finish a "dead" halcy.
3 - Create a Golden Plains Event once a week. With great reward like 10k/20k honor+infusions kit+leadership, splitting teams not as faction but gearscore to make a balanced Raid vs Raid PVP instanced.
1. No we aren't reducing the timer of the relic buff.
2. Less then 30 cannot start the instance and we aren't reducing the relic buff duration
3. Impossible to split people based on gearscore and highly abusable even if it was. We also won't introduce anything that gives 10k honor by itself.

• Angry
Reactions: pe1
I rly dont know if its possible or not

But could get Guilds that are not LVL 8 get an EXP Boost?

They need to Keep the Buffs up for the advantage, but that also means, the overall EXP goes down.
Also the old Experia Thing where everybody gathering at the same time the Experia isnt working anymore and with that "Trick" many guilds where leveld.

So Could there be a multiplier Like 2/3 Times the EXP for Guilds under LVL 8 to make it easier to get them to 8?
Though that bug was removed from the game when multiple players could get exp from the same experia if they use it at the same time, after it we made some changes, that helped guilds to get more XP in more honest ways. You can find the details in this update - [LINK]

When I take the initiative to demolish the house, can we add a restriction to this piece of land, for a period of time, only I can rearrange the house on this piece of land, this time does not need to be very long, it can be only 10 minutes, or even 1 minute
Will not be technically possible.

View attachment 21525

That's a bug. Will be fixed.

Back