Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 10/6 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.
List of updates:
- Guild XP updates:
- Increased guild XP that can be obtained from Experia Patch: Regular +100%, Radiant +50%, Glorious +30%.
- Increased guild XP +100% from the following repeating quests: Guild: Stone Bricks; Guild: Lumber; Guild: Fabric; Guild: Leather; Guild: Iron Ingots.
- Guild XP is added to the following quests:
- Aegis Island Guardian (30 XP)
- Anthalon's Elite (30 XP)
- Crimson Omens (30 XP)
- The Cursed Towers (15 XP)
- Guild XP is added to the following custom game events:
- Treasures Hunter Day! [LINK]. 6 XP for each level. Max total possible: 30 XP.
- The Fishers Day! [LINK]. 6 XP for each level. Max total possible: 30 XP.
- The Merchants Day! [LINK]:
- "Good Deal" (Monday). 10 XP for each level. Max total possible: 30 XP.
- "Old Kingdom Coins" (Thursday). 10 XP for each level. Max total possible: 30 XP.
- "Beauty requires money!" (Friday). 10 XP for each level. Max total possible: 30 XP.
- "For the benefit of science" (Saturday). 10 XP for each level. Max total possible: 30 XP.
- Guild Functions updates:
- Improved Guild Shop changes:
- Sealed Guild Certificates are added to the Improved Guild Shop. Certificate level guild can buy there can't be higher than the guild level.
- Sealed Guild Certificates price in the Improved Guild Shop is the following (without discount): Sealed Guild Certificate (lvl 1) - 45 prestige; lvl 2 - 90 prestige; lvl 3 - 135 prestige; lvl 4 - 180 prestige; lvl 5 - 225 prestige; lvl 6 - 270 prestige; lvl 7 - 315 prestige; lvl 8 - 360 prestige.
- Sealed Guild Certificates can still be obtained for guild XP. Purchase for prestige is only an alternative option.
- Additional Guild Quests changes:
- Thieves Cache from the quest "Thieves" now provides Thieves' Cache Bag instead of previously available loot. Once quest is completed Thieves' Cache Bags player has are automatically exchanged to Thieves' Cache Bags x5. Those can be open for additional loot.
- Fixed issues with quest "Infinity Battle" when some Reedwind monsters and players kills didn't count. In order for Golden Plains Battle kills to count towards your quest progress, make sure you previously receive "Battle for the Golden Plains" from the Recruiter (next to the portal) and then turn in the quest to Guard Captain in Halcyona. Player Nation or Pirates Nation members will receive a reward only if they register at the Pirates & Nations Recruiter near the base of one of the conflict parties.
- Zodiac Festival changes:
- Fixed achievement "Wheel of Destiny".
- Achievement "True Destiny" now also counts Hut Constellation title owners.
- Bloodsalt Bay changes:
- Fixed a bug due to which both participating teams were considered the winners and received the same number of Ranking Points.
- Marketplace updates: